Public Humiliation

Remus, Janus, and Virgil were hanging out in their living room, when they began talking about kinks and fetishes. They were always trying to find ways to enliven things up in the bedroom.

So, they talked about things from bondage to toys, to roleplay and spankings, pain play, fear play, praise, overstimulation, and even to humiliation.

They'd tried out a bunch of different kinks before, and were always happy to indulge when one of them had an idea. They were open to even some of the weirder kinks, and were willing to try anything at least once. They even discovered a few things they had no idea they'd end up liking.

Virgil always added his input, but got a little bit embarrassed every now and again, because he was afraid his boyfriends would think of him as weird.

Though, mostly, he just smirked along as they argued about which kinks were best. Certain things would always make him blush though.

However, when they began talking about humiliation, Remus and Janus noticed Virgil's blush, and smirked. Jackpot. They were always trying to get Virgil to admit to his fetishes-but there were many types of humiliation. Which ones did Virgil like?

"Oooh~getting a little pink-cheeked there, Virgil" Janus teased.

"Uh-I-uhm.."

"Awe, c'mon Virgil, you know the weird shit we're into, humiliation isn't even that bad!" Remus pushed.

"I-I mean, I am into humiliation..it's something i'd like to try out with you guys" he blushed under his foundation.

"What kind? Bedroom? Public?" Janus asked.

"Well, just..humiliation in general is great..but i've found that I'm really into it publicly.." he said, gaining confidence in his kink after being told it was okay, "it's usually just by myself though..i'll do things that embarrass me..but it's kinda hard, you know, because i'm not really an extrovert."

"Well, luckily for you, you have two extroverted boyfriends, who would be more than happy to publicly humiliate you" Remus smirked. Maybe this was why Virgil hated being teased publicly, or in front of others-it turned him on, and he didn't want anyone to know.

"What's humiliating to you, though? In the sense that you like?" Janus asked, being sensible. They couldn't just randomly pants him in public. It had to be intimate, sexual, and hot.

"Teasing? Us being lovey-dovey and sexual, or us just being blatant idiots with you out in public?"

And this is when Virgil's face grew incredibly, extremely hot. His kink was so embarrassing, because he knew he probably wouldn't get accepted by his boyfriends for it.

He muttered something his boyfriends didn't quite catch.

"What was that?" Remus asked.

"Piss" Virgil muttered, a little bit louder.

"Holy shit" Remus muttered, meeting Virgil's eyes.

"I know, it's stupid, sorry i'll just-"

"Hey Virgil! Calm down! You know what we say..we're willing to try anything once. Heck, we may even end up liking it. Remember the pain play? You didn't expect to like those knives because you're a whimp, but guess what? You found those knives Remus told us about smoking hot" Janus reassured.

"Yeah.." Virgil muttered, growing a little more relaxed, and a bit excited at well, at the prospect of actually doing his kink with his boyfriends.

He told them he liked to be surprised, and now he was fearing for himself. But fear was a part of the arousal. So he was fine with it.