Not on Purpose

Logan wasn't quite sure when he had last used the bathroom. Perhaps it was early in the morning, right after he'd woken up? Or, maybe it was after lunch. It was unclear, but in the moment he was in, it kind of felt like he hadn't taken a leak in a month.

They'd had a very busy day of shopping, and Logan somehow had managed to ignore his needs the whole day, -even when Roman went to the bathroom at the store- in favor of shopping.

So now, here they were, at home, groceries unpacked, sitting next to each other on the couch, cuddling. How Logan got into Roman's lap was unknown. It sort of just happened while they were enjoying their time together, but Logan had just guessed that Roman pulled him into his lap in the middle of watching The Little Mermaid.

So, there they were, Logan was just on top of his boyfriend, and Roman was taking selfies on instagram, as per usual.

Logan sitting in Roman's lap wasn't as awkward as it may sound, since Roman had a big, muscular frame, and Logan was small and skinny.

Even so, Logan still sat awkwardly, shifting around every so often.

"Stop moving babe" Roman said, before making a duck face.

"And I oop-sorry" Logan said nervously.

"Logan. The vsco girls are dead."

Logan chuckled sheepishly, continuing to focus on his filled bladder and not completely wetting himself.

He knew it was illogical to hold it, the bathroom was literally a few rooms away-but he was enjoying his time with Roman, and didn't want to move. Though, he knew the effects of holding could cause potential damage to his bladder. He was also getting quite desperate, and very uncomfortable.

He wasn't sure why he hadn't gone yet-they were literally in their house. It was just one of those situations where you have no idea how you got yourself into it.

Logan, after ten more minutes, decided that a bathroom break was in order, and long overdue. So, he moved to get up, only for Roman to squeeze his waist, whining, "noooo!"

So he sat back down quickly, (not to appease Roman, but to get his hands away from his bladder) curling his knees to his chest. That position probably just strained his bladder more, however it felt good in the moment.

He remembered that he'd read about how to properly hold better. It was actually more beneficial to spread your legs instead of crossing them (at least while sitting) because crossing your legs puts unnecessary strain in places where you don't want it.

"Hey Lo, are you okay?" Roman asked after a moment. He was a little worried, Logan wasn't usually so fidgety, and he would always say, "being nervous is a waste of time."

He was sitting with his legs spread, tapping his foot, swaying his hips back and forth, "Yes. I'm Fine."

"If you say so" Roman shrugged, going back to watching the movie. They didn't know when, but soon enough, they'd both drifted far away into a deep sleep, Logan leaned into Roman, still sitting on his lap.

Of course, Logan was having an illogical pee dream. You know, the ones where there are literally no bathrooms. He kept on looking for one in his dream as his bladder pounded heavily below him, teasing him as every time he found a bathroom, and before he knew it, he was suddenly in the middle of a damn park..

He quickly hid himself next to a bush, pulling himself out and going heavily. He sighed as he began to feel relief...and...warmth? Wetness?

Suddenly, his eyes shot open, and there he was, on top of Roman, steadily pissing himself, wetting onto his lover's lap. He gasped very audibly, waking Roman up.

"Logan? What's the matter-" and than he felt it.

The piss.

Logan's face was extremely red, and he looked like a tomato. His eyes were as wide as saucers as he stared into Roman's equally wide eyes. Roman felt his lap get extremely wet, and watched as the piss soaked through Logan's clothing, and his, then pooled onto the couch below them.

Logan covered his face, his ears bright red just as his face was, he had to admit-it felt good to release, but he was so ashamed that he didn't think it through more. There he was, calm, collected, sophisticated Logan, pissing on his lover's lap because he was too afraid of ruining their bonding time.

"Logan" Roman asked, "what happened?"

But Logan couldn't answer-he was still going, and it still felt so euphoric. He had a look of pure relief on his face, and Roman would be lying if he said it wasn't cute. Well, it would've been way cuter if Logan wasn't pissing on top of him-

It wasn't until his stream died down into a leak, then cut off completely that he felt the complete and utter shame was over his entire body. Everything was soaked. Not just wet-soaked.

Roman kind of wanted to be disgusted-who could blame him? But he knew he had to handle the situation with care. "Babe..what happened? He asked gently. Logan looked like he was about to either cry or scream, and Roman didn't want either of them to happen.

"I-I don't-I ju-just-"

Logan was stuttering? Well, this was bad. "Did you accidentally go while you were asleep?" He asked awkwardly.

"Yeah..I was having a pee dream" he said, trying to keep his voice from wavering.

"Ah-Logan, it's fine, it's okay-"

"No. N-no it's not, I am a grown adult, it is illogical for me to have accidents, I should be able to control myself-i'm sorry, oh my god it's all over you, i'm disgusting-don't touch me-I-I-" Logan's eyes filled with tears, and his breathing began to pick up some speed.

And if Roman had spent any time with Virgil at all in the nine years of them knowing each other-than he knew that Logan was showing some huge signs of having a panic attack.

"Logan, stop-don't cry, it's okay, it's alright-come here-actually, forget what I said, let it all out, shh, it's perfectly okay to cry, and to feel embarrassed about this, and for many people, accidents are perfectly normal-come on, it was a one time thing for you, and if it isn't than thats okay too."

Logan sniffled, and began to breathe with Roman for a few minutes, before he calmed down, and his pee began to feel cold.

"Come on Lo-let's take a shower together, and than deal with the mess, okay? I'll spray the couch down with some stain remover first though, so it'll be easier to clean-besides, most of it is on us anyways, the couch should be okay" Roman said, giving Logan a gentle kiss.

Logan nodded, and so they both made their way to the bathroom and stripped down. Logan got into the tub while Roman popped their clothes in the washing machine and sprayed the couch, than joined Logan in the shower.

A/n: Dear people who vote but are too afraid to comment,

I know who you are.

;)

And remember, requests are open here, DM's, on my message board, actually just @ me, i'll find you. :>

And if ya'll don't have any prompts that's alright, because I stalk an omo tumblr blog so I have those prompts to save me 😂

Also I have like literally 40 drafts I haven't finished yet, I-

Words: 1309