Roman's UTI

Roman sighed as he hung his coat up, collapsing on the couch in his apartment complex, which he shared with his boyfriends, Patton and Logan. He caught the attention of them, where they were at the kitchen island peeling apples, "I'm so happy it's summer break already! School is so exhausting..."

"We are aware Roman, you tell us every day" Logan said, continuing to peel his apples.

"Yeah, me too Roman! We can do so much fun stuff together now! We can go on vacation-or the aquarium! Oh my goodness-" he gasped, "we could go to the Zoo!"

Patton had abandoned his apples by now, jumping up and down while clapping and squealing.

"Patton, you shouldn't do that while you have an apple peeler in your hands!" Logan exclaimed, worries that Patton would end up cutting himself.

"Oops-you're right! Sorry, i'm just excited!" He giggled.

Roman smiled, "what are you guys doing anyways?"

"We're making an apple pie! We have to get six cups of peeled apple slices! We're almost done, that's why we got out some cinnamon, some nutmeg, some sugar, some lemon juice...and flour! We haven't really used any of it yet, but I still got flour all over the counter!" Patton explained all in one breath.

"Alright, need some help from your strong, handsome boyfriend?"

"What does being strong and handsome have to do with baking?" Logan asked.

"Well someone has to pick Patton up so he can reach the shelves" Roman joked.

"Hey!" Patton pouted.

"And being handsome never really docked any points" Roman smirked.

"I'm not short" Patton muttered, glaring at the ground.

"New insecurity unlocked" Logan said, reading off of a vocab card.

"I don't think it's new" Roman whispered.

"Patton, my love, I was just joking with you" he said, walking over to him, "hey, you have something on your lips, let me get that for you" Roman said, giving him a sweet kiss.

Patton giggled, "thanks Roman! Sorry I was being sensitive at the truth."

"Yes, it is true, you are short, though Roman wasn't trying to make any negative fun out of you" Logan insisted.

"Yeah, i'm just especially insecure today because-uhm, you know George, riiight...?" He said nervously.

"Yeah, of course we know him! He's been picking on you for years-" Roman stopped, a glare coming over his eyes as he thought about it, "what. did. he. do?"

"He took away my phone and held it just out of my reach for like five minutes in front of the whole class while the teacher wasn't in the room..he kept on going, 'guys look at how small he is, I bet he can't even reach any books at the library' stuff like that..and when I kept almost getting it, he'd hold it above my head."

"That asshole!" Roman exclaimed, "he's dead! If I ever see him again in my life, i'll hurt him so bad!"

"The only reason I even got my phone back is because Virgil got up from where he sat in the back-probably writing angsty sonnets- and grabbed the phone from him and gave it back to me. George didn't wanna mess with the tall quiet kid of course, because he didn't know if he was jacked or not under that hoodie!" Patton explained.

"Just leaked screenshots of George's sexual conversations with his three sisters on my alt account" Logan said, pushing his glasses up and putting his phone down.

"How-?"

"I have some connections-by that I mean his fake best friend."

"Well this is going to suck for him-also ew, his sisters?!" Roman asked, "ugh, some people are just so disgusting..."