Road Trip!

They hadn't had time to hang out much since they were so busy. So, when Virgil suggested the idea of a Road trip, Remus was very excited, screeching wildly as he packed. He loved road trips!

Well, he said he loved road trips. Usually he got bored because he couldn't cause much mischief in the car-but he liked the idea. He wondered what he'd need to pack. He had an idea, and ran off to get it.

So, when Virgil walked into their bedroom to see what his boyfriend had packed, he was surprised, concerned, and kind of impressed, with the sheer amount of pickled poo log deodorant that his boyfriend was able to fit in the suitcase.

"Remus...you do not need that much" Virgil said playfully, "plus, i've already packed you an emergency snack bag filled with non-deodorant products. God, why did they start making non toxic deodorant?"

After a few minutes of light bickering, Remus reluctantly agreed, packing things that he might actually need, sneaking a few deodorant sticks along in secret.

"Remus" Virgil said skeptically, "you should probably pack a change of clothes..or three."

"Whyyyy" Remus groaned.

"You know how you are, you mischievous little demon, you're going to end up spilling gasoline all over you or something!" Virgil groaned.

"Finnneeee..." Remus pouted.

"I'll pack some too. You never know what could happen. Especially with my hoodies. I need a few back ups."

After they finished packing, and triple checking that they had everything they needed, -courtesy of Virgil- they finally began to leave. But Virgil remembered something, and had to stop them.

"Remus. You know you ignore yourself in favor of-whatever the hell you do. Go to the bathroom before we leave. Please." Virgil said, already exasperated.

"We just got outside!!" Remus groaned.

"Remus."

"Fineee" he said, walking over to a bush in their front yard.

"What are you doin-" and before Virgil knew it, Remus was whipping it out, pissing on their bush.

"Remus! Oh my god, are you serious?!" Virgil asked with a smirk. Ah, his typical boyfriend.

"I'm not going all the way inside!" He screeched back.

Finally, when he zipped back up, Virgil locked the door and went to the driver's seat, deciding to drive because he didn't need Remus to cost them a $1000 fine again because he saw a moose.

--------------------

"I WANT MCDONALD'S!" Remus yelled as he began to throw a fit.

"Jesus Christ, why are you such a toddler?!"

"Because I want McDonald's, and you won't give it to me" Remus pouted.

"We could literally go anywhere for lunch and you want a drive-through McDonald's?" Virgil asked.

"Yesss!!!" Remus smiled.

"Damn it, you're lucky you're cute."

"That I am" Remus said, grabbing a stick of deodorant out of his bag as Virgil sighed.

"So, where are we going exactly?" Remus asked, he hadn't really thought about that, but he knew they were going somewhere.

"Well, I wasn't sure at first, but Logan was telling me about this really pretty waterfall-"

"Waterfall? sounds boring.." Remus said before gasping, "do you think I could set it on fire?!"

"You can try" Virgil said, "but i'm not bailing you out of jail again."