Overworking

Logan sighed, running a frustrated hand through his greasy hair, (he used the excuse that it was simply hair gel, he hadn't had much time to take a shower lately. So, so much work) he had been working so hard for so long.

Thomas had been needing to use extreme Logic lately, it seemed that he'd been jumpy the whole week. He even thought there was a monster in his closet. Logan understood that Thomas had been off of his anxiety medication for only a few weeks, but really Virgil?

And once he'd finally drilled it into Thomas' anxious skull that there was no monster in his closet, and the man finally went to sleep, it was Remy's turn to take over, but now Logan was working on a video script, and hadn't taken a break in a while.

So, he stayed cooped up in his room, and continued to work on the script, completely ignoring his need to eat, sleep, drink, and-speaking of drink, pee either. So he was absentmindedly jiggling his leg up and down, his legs pressed together.

This happened every time. He'd hold off his needs until he became painfully aware of them. Sometimes he'd pass out on the spot, either from hunger or sleep deprivation, or have to make a mad dash for the bathroom. He'd leak along the way, or just make it, splattering some on the floor as he went.

He was ashamed to admit, that once he passed out from sleep deprivation that he pissed himself as soon as he relaxed.

But he always fell back into his habits. It made no sense to him. He was logic, and he knew that it was illogical to be this way, but he couldn't help it. All the sides had something similar. They all did something that was completely out of their zones.

Still, it was a habit he was trying to break.

Of course, he had a water bottle on his desk, and some empty granola bar wrappers. Heck, he'd even ate lunch-he was doing good, considering all things.

--------------------

Patton skipped around the kitchen, baking cookies when Virgil came in. He looked tired. "Hey pop star" he yawned.

"Gee, Virge, you look like you just woke up" Roman chuckled.

"I did" he rolled his eyes.

"...It's seven thirty pm-"

"Your point is?" Virgil asked, raising a brow.

"My point is, that you need to stop sleeping all day!" Roman exclaimed, "it isn't that hard!"

"At least I don't get sick every time my ego is bruised" he teased.

Roman gasped in offense.

"Plus, you're Mr. beauty sleep himself, you cranky ass-" Virgil began

"Alright, alright!" Patton clapped, trying to break them apart. Their fights were often just playful, but when Virgil crashed, he crashed hard. He could sleep for days straight, but this time it was barely even one, so he was probably really tired still.

"Roman, leave my dark strange son alone, you know he'a exhausted all of the time. Virgil, come eat."

So they did as they were told, pouting as they ate, but soon the pouting was gone and replaced with idle chit chat. They talked about random things, but then they seemed to realize..something was missing.

Well, someone, for that matter.

"Hey, Pat, where's Lo?" Virgil questioned.

"Probably under the table-OW!" Roman exclaimed, pouting at Patton who glared at him with a smack.

"What have I told you about making fun of Logan's height? He can't help it!" Patton scolded.

"Maybe he's tired of us" Virgil muttered.