Littlespace but In the Car

Roman blushed, feeling little small. All of the sides were in the middle of a road trip, and he'd slipped into little space. He covered his face in embarrassment, this wasn't meant to happen.

Of course, they all knew about his little coping mechanism, and how he'd digress sometimes, they'd all witnessed it at one point or another, and found it adorable how the usual loud, extroverted side could turn quiet and shy within the span of two seconds.

He felt nervous around everyone who was so big when he felt so small. Everyone was talking and it was so loud...

But that wasn't the problem. The problem was that he had to pee, and that he was so nervous about admitting it, especially when he was so small, felt like his bladder was too big for his small mind, and without his pull ups he felt like he had no control over himself.

He felt extremely out of place and just wanted to softly speak up and tell Logan, who was driving, to pull into a gas station or something so he could go.

But no, not in a million years would he do that. Asking Logan of all people. It wasn't that he was especially nervous around him, or afraid-heavens no, he was just a little bit anxious, because, well, Logan was a very cut and dry, straight to the point person. He had a schedule and wanted to stay on it.

Which meant, scheduled stops and no fooling around. He knew the next scheduled stop wasn't for a while, but a small part inside of him, that was trying to fight his worries knew that Logan didn't care about the schedule that much to deny anyone in the car a bathroom break.

He shifted, crossing his ankles and biting his lip before he curled up into a ball and whimpered.

Remus and Patton were in the middle of some back and forth conversation about why Remus should not have a crush on Jeffrey Dahmer, who A. Is dead, and B. You know...a s.εメ offender who KIDNAPPED, KILLED AND ATE PEOPLE-

"The things I would let him do to me.." Remus began dreamily.

"Remus, you wouldn't let him do anything, he would do it, -like it or not- and would not care one bit about you! That's a horrible thing to say, all those people didn't die just so you could sit here and call it 'dreamy!'" Logan exclaimed, finally jumping into the conversation.

"Yeah, this is getting kind of ridiculous" Virgil interjected.

Remus rolled his eyes, "fine..Ted Bundy tho-"

"NO!" All of them yelled at the same time.

The conversation about murders was just making Roman even more nervous, and all the arguing and yelling was getting him nowhere near being big again, so he sat there with tears in his eyes. He nervously guzzled down the rest of his apple juice, which half he'd drank during the beginning of the car ride.

He was sitting behind Virgil and across from to Janus, who both seemed to catch on to the fact that he was little. He hadn't said anything in nearly half an hour, and that in itself was concerning.

Janus scooted over closer to Roman, and muttered lowly, "feeling small?"

Roman nodded.

He held Roman close and told him that it was alright. "Loud.." he muttered, burying his face into Janus's chest.

"I know.." Janus murmured, running his fingers through Roman's hair, (Yes, Roman was the one person that Janus would take his gloves off for) and he closed his eyes, falling asleep. He was long overdue for a nap anyways, as he stayed up late the night before worrying about this very thing happening.

Janus informed everyone in the car that Roman had fallen asleep and was in little space, so everyone opted to lower their voices and drop the topic of their conversation before he woke up.