Piss slave pt2

Turns out, life as a piss slave was just as hard as Patton had thought it would be. Every day, he was limited to a small space, or in a room with one of his masters, given drink after drink, testing the limits of his bladder every day.

It was quite humiliating, and very degrading..sometimes they'd attach a leash to a collar they made him wear..sometimes a shock collar. Sometimes they'd shove a quite large, vibrating dildo up his ass, and control the speeds throughout the day.

But through all of this, there was still so much time left over between Patton learning to be a good little slave-they actually bonded. After a while, Patton learned to love his new life, not missing his old one all that much.

They even preformed some omo too, both for their own enjoyment, and to demonstrate for Patton. It was clear that they had been doing it a long time, and Patton was kind of worried about where this life would take him.

But he had nothing to worry about financially or anything like he did before. He was fed, cared for, and properly cleaned. It was kind of weird because Roman and Logan had been two of his best friends, and now he was their slave.

He enjoyed how it felt. He enjoyed the fear, he enjoyed the new relationships he built with them.

And sometimes, he liked to test the limits..sometimes he like to be naughty. The first time he stepped out of line shocked everyone. He was usually so, so obedient, so full of fear, but over time, he had gained some confidence.

He was blatantly disobedient, crossing his arms, or-putting his hands on his hips like he was the one who had authority-and shaking his head no, refusing to do anything they told him, and pissing himself as soon as he felt the urge.

So, they had given him a proper punishment for his actions. They laid the punishment out before him, and that seemed to get him back in line.

They would get him full to the point of bursting, and then spank him until he wet himself, and if he had wet pants before the tenth spank, he would get another punishment.

So, they kept a close eye on him, handing him drink after drink, and soon enough, they knew that he was desperate enough. It was so incredibly easy to tell with him.

So, Janus and Roman were out getting somethings for the next punishment, having a feeling Patton would wet himself before the tenth slap.

Remus laid Patton on the floor, growling, "on your hands and knees, slave, ass in the air"

He quickly complied, and Remus pulled Patton's pants down, just enough to reveal his ass, so that his pants were still on, digging incredibly painfully into Patton's bladder.

The first three spanks were quick and sudden. A harsh, hard hand hitting him repeatedly. It caught him off guard-it was so sudden. He cried out in genuine pain, feeling humiliated, and he knew there was a bright red print of Logan's hand on his ass.

He sobbed, leaking into his pants as four more quick smacks were coming down onto him from Remus' hand.

It was too much for him, and he had wet himself, on the seventh smack.

And so, he was given another punishment.

They quickly finished Patton's punishment, giving him three more hard smacks, making him sob harder as he finished wetting.

"Stop crying, you attention whore" Virgil scoffed, harshly bringing Patton to his feet. He stripped him down naked, and laid him on the bed, cleaning him up and telling him that he'd be getting his new punishment when Janus and Roman got home.

So he laid on the bed in anticipation, fearing what would happen next. Life as a piss slave was exhausting, so he leaned into the bed, closing his eyes and relaxed.