Bladder Shy

Logan wouldn't say that he was a shy person. In fact, quite the opposite. He wasn't exactly outgoing, though he wasn't an introvert either. Not shy, or embarrassed easily, and he definitely wasn't reserved. He spoke his mind and his opinions. He was more awkward than anything, though he was mostly confident in what he said.

However, something about the more private matters, such as peeing in front of other people, where they can hear him, just makes him quite nervous. He prefers to use the stalls rather than the urinals. It doesn't help much, but he usually just stands in front of the toilet until his bladder would relax enough to release.

He was a tense person, so it made quite a lot of sense for him to be unable to relax in the times he most needed to.

However, today, he was out with his boyfriend, Roman, on a road trip. That in itself, wasn't bad. He actually enjoyed his time with the other man, as he listened to Roman scream the lyrics to Disney songs, as he would tell him it was illogical to scream the lyrics when somebody was already singing it through the phone they were listening to it on.

However, Roman did get Logan to sing along at times. Though he recited the lyrics in more of a poem form than a song form.

They talked about random things, from what hotel they were staying at, to what mysterious creatures lied at the bottom of the ocean, and face-timed their friends from time to time.

They stopped at a few drive throughs every now and again, and got some sodas and food.

And soon enough, Logan was doing that thing he did when he had to pee. The thing that made him so embarrassed, and made Roman just smirk at him in the way he both loved and hated.

See, when Logan had to piss, he did this thing where he'd tap his knee and bounce his leg in sync with each other, while shifting every now and again.

Sometimes Logan would be so caught up in what he was doing that he didn't even notice. Roman, however, did. And so Roman thought he'd notice soon enough and ask him to stop.

He waited twenty minutes, and Logan was still vigorously bouncing and tapping, answering work e-mails as 'Part of Your World' played softly in the background.

"Logan?" Roman asked, receiving a slight, disinterested 'hmm?' In response, "do you have to pee?" He asked, knowing the answer.

And Logan immediately placed his phone down, gasping sharply and bending over. Now that it was brought to his attention he could really feel it.

"Ugh, there'd better be a gas station around here somewhere" he muttered in embarrassment. Logan usually didn't have a problem with asking for the bathroom-using it was what made him shy.

"Five minutes" Roman laughed, speeding the car ever so slightly-because usually when Logan noticed, he noticed just a tad bit too late.

Logan was freely bouncing impatiently as he crossed his legs, "good, thank you" he muttered.

They drove in silence, for the most part. Roman could hear Logan's sighs and shifting.

"Damn, Lo, you're making me need to piss too" Roman said aloud.

"Roman, shut up or else i'm going to literally piss in your mouth" Logan said through gritted teeth.

"Well, damn, lo, literally?! Jesus, sorry-"

"Roman" Logan said dangerously low, as if even just the simple act of talking put an incredible weight on his bladder.

Roman wasn't kidding though, he had to go too. They had been in the car for quite a long time.

And as soon as a gas station was in sight, and Logan began tapping even more. He tried to keep his composure, however as soon as Roman put the car in park, and took the keys out of the ignition, he hopped out of the car and ran inside, thighs clenched tightly as he ran.