Store

Virgil wasn't good at hiding anything, despite what most would think, as he was a secretive anxious boi. Though, because of his anxiousness you could see straight(ha-) through him. At least, Roman could. So he was able to pick up the signs as they began dating.

The signs of what, I hear you asking?

Well, Roman and Virgil had been dating for about a year when Roman began to notice that maybe all the squirming and rocking back and forth wasn't just symptoms or tics from his anxiety. It would build up overtime over the course of a few hours, and Virgil would rush out of the room and make up an excuse.

Roman had caught onto it quickly, and began paying closer attention to his love. Turns out, all signs pointed to his suspicions being correct.

Virgil had such an obvious piss kink, it was insane. Roman had done some, ahem, research on this particular fetish on Virgil's laptop, and while doing so, all he did was type in the letter 'o' and the search bar auto filled with many, many variations of Omorashi. Art, stories, challenges..dear god the tumblr posts-

He got similar responses when typing the letter 'p' and just decided to snoop around Virgil's browsing history. Poor, ignorant Virgil, not going incognito...

The pure amount of piss kink stuff that he found completely shocked him, he couldn't believe that Virgil was into something so..risky, so taboo. It was unlike him, and Roman was weirded out for a second. He thought it was kinda gross.

But after giving it just a bit more thought-he realized that he had snooped through Virgil's history, he didn't know the full story, and he hadn't waited for Virgil to tell him his little interest himself.

Plus, Roman had never tried it out before, and if Virgil liked it that much, then there was no way that Roman could knock it till he tried it.

So over the next few weeks, he looked for signs that Virgil was doing it. He didn't make his intentional searching obvious, he would just do things like glance at him every once in a while, be extra aware of any shifting or unusual behavior or movements, as well as tiny whimpers or groans.

After he decided that he knew plenty about Virgil's kinky habits, he decided to do something with the info he'd gathered.

He would wait all day, paying close attention to his drinking habits, his movements, etc.

He wasn't sure if that day in particular was going to be eventful-it wasn't like Virgil did it every single day, it was an occasional thing that he tried his best to hide.

But hallelujah, because early in the day, he took notice that Virgil was drinking way more then a normal human being should, and halfway through the day, Virgil's squirming became more hurried and desperate, hips rocking back and forth to ease the pressure he was feeling.

And Roman just got up, threw Virgil some shoes, and said "c'mon, I need to buy my niece a birthday gift-and I don't want to get it alone because I need a second opinion! The store is dreadfully boring without someone to accompany me!"

Virgil rolled his eyes, because even if he was bursting to pee, he couldn't help but be sarcastic and mocking towards his overdramatic boyfriend, "sure Princey" he said, pulling on his sneakers and heading outside with Roman, but you really want me as a second opinion?"

"Oh, you know you've been influencing her-not in a bad way of course-she's taken a liking to your style."

Roman started the car before Virgil could change his mind, and drove off, quite surprised that Virgil hadn't decided to go before they had left. Perhaps he'd done it in public before and liked it?

Either way, Roman thought it was cute how Virgil thought he was being sneaky when he slowly pulled his hands to his crotch and gave a squeeze, before crossing his legs in a natural way.