Party (the author still sucks at titles)

The party was a riot-teenagers and young adults everywhere, music blaring, beer and alcohol everywhere. Since it was a college party, everyone was 17+, and there were frat boys everywhere yelling at the college freshmen, all in good fun.

People were meeting, and screaming over the music, making friends, and just having a great time. Patton, Janus, Roman, and Remus had practically begged Virgil and Logan to come. It was the first party of the new school year! They just had to come!

Logan wanted to stay in and study, and Virgil didn't like all of the noise, but with all of the prompting, they eventually agreed to come.

They were all having a great time, and the party was actually, as Logan would say, pretty lit.

Virgil and Logan did find themselves having a good time, dancing around with everyone. They even had some alcohol, though much more responsibly than Roman and Remus. They were probably more drunk than the frat boys.

Eventually, everybody was drunk, and the party was getting real crazy.

"Remus, Remus, Remus!" The crowd chanted as he began to chug a bottle of vodka. He didn't flinch once, so Roman begrudgingly handed Logan 30 bucks.

"Janus, Stop force feeding Virgil all of that alcohol, you know he doesn't take it well!" Patton gasped, watching as Virgil began to down shots of beer and tequila cocktails, "this is why everyone who goes to college is poor, they waste all of their money on alcohol!"

After several glasses of water later, Virgil was only a little bit tipsy, and was recovering from how much he'd puked his guts out.

Soon enough, he was back into the swing of things at the party, but all that beer, and all that alcohol really began to take a toll in Virgil. Maybe Remus was too tipsy to care, but Virgil was sure that he had to go too.

Virgil didn't wang to seem weak or anything, because he had way less to drink than Remus-so he kind of took it as a challenge.

Though, he did hear Janus take Remus to pee while he was puking..well, he still didn't want to go through the huge crowd to the bathroom by himself. It made him nervous, he could have ran into someone, or accidentally stepped on someone's foot..he could trip and embarrass himself-there was just too much that could go wrong.

And so, he just stayed put in his own little bubble, in the circle of his group with everyone else. He decided to stay sober, because he did not want to embarrass himself, or worse-piss himself during the first party of the year. Nobody would let him ever live it down.

He didn't dance anymore, though nobody found it suspicious. He wasn't the type to want get himself out there either, so nobody questioned his still stature. Nobody questioned when he started squirming either, because he was an anxious person, especially at parties.

Eventually though, he forgot about his need because of his panic. It was loud, people were yelling and screaming, not just for fun, but at each other. People were fighting and having beer brawls, and everything was just getting really out of control.

Everyone was basically doing the same thing, there were three groups of people. The people who kept on chanting for different sides, filming the fights and yelling for them to continue, some people even joined the fights and made them worse.

Then there was the group that tried to stop the fights, and keep everyone calm. This group mostly consisted of drunk, crying best friends, or sober buzzkills.

Then the third group was either the crying in the corner type, or having a panic attack type. Some people didn't care though, leaning against the wall, continuing to drink, talk, and smoke weed with friends.