Shopping Trip: Gone Wrong

"Oh my gosh!" Patton yelled, bouncing up and down in excitement(and a little bit of something else) as he slurped up the some slushy from his large cup.

"What is it now?" Roman asked, a large
grin plastered on his face.

"They have a puppy petting zoo thingy! Can we go see them?!" He asked excitedly.

And how could Roman say no to that face? Or to puppies in general? So, he told him yes, and they went to go pet some puppies. Patton almost started crying when he saw a small, fluffy white pupper. It was so cute!

Nearly thirty minutes later, they were finished with the pups. They had pet all of them. All of them.

Patton had wanted to adopt one of them, though Roman was sure that Logan would chastise them for such a sparratic purchase.

So, they continued to walk around the store, checking out some items in parts of the mall, and buying a few as well.

Soon enough, Patton had finished his jumbo-slushy and threw away the cup, bouncing off of the walls from a sugar high.

"Roro! Let's go look at stUFFED ANIMALS!!" He yelled in excitement, people around them in the mall wondering what in the name of living hell these 20 year old men were doing, screaming about stuffed animals.

"Okay!" Roman chuckled, following closely behind as Patton ran full speed to go see the stuffed animals.

Roman, a few minutes later, began noticing some of Patton's body movements. He was bouncing around non-stop, and couldn't stay still, shifting from foot to foot and wriggling around as he looked at all of the animals.

"Look at how floofy this one is!" He smiled brightly, showing Roman the floof.

"Yes, it feels so soft!" Roman said, feeling the large stuffed owl, replicating Patton's excitement.

It wasn't until Patton crossing his legs when he thought Roman wasn't looking, he realized what was wrong. He initially just chalked everything up to excitement. But now, he wondered, did Patton have to pee?

He watched him a little but closer. His ankles were crossed where he stood, his thighs clamped together so tightly, that Roman was sure that it couldn't possibly be relieving any pressure.

He wondered why Patton didn't just go use the bathroom, it wasn't far. A couple isles down at the very farthest.

He opened his mouth to say something, but then promptly closed it, smirking slightly. Oh, he felt so evil. But he wanted to see how this would..play out, if you will.

But, he didn't feel too bad. All Patton had to do was tell him he'd 'be right back!' And he could easily go and pee. So, Roman could just pretend he didn't notice.

Maybe Patton was shy about going or something? That couldn't be it. Patton was the most outgoing person Roman knew, aside from himself. He knew that outgoing people could be shy about it, but Roman had literally seen Patton piss outside before, and he didn't seem shy or embarrassed at all.

So what was it?

--------------------

Patton shifted from foot to foot. He had to pee so badly-he was clenching every muscle in his bladder so, so tightly.

Why didn't he just go pee, I hear you asking?

Well, he was having a good time with his best friend, and didn't want to waste any time! He knew that sooner or later, Roman would have to go too, so he'd wait until he went, then he'd admit to his need, too.

It made sense in his mind. But he had no clue how long that would be.

He also forgot one minor detail-Roman used the bathroom before they left, and he, well-he had not.