Littlespace again bUT TICKLING :)

Tickles were always an effective way to get people to smile. Patton hated seeing when his little was sad or upset, so tears of sadness would often end up being tears of joy by the end of a tickling session.

Not always, though it was worth a shot.

He remembered a various amount of times that it worked out-one time Roman was crying because he broke a lamp. Patton immediately came in, swooped him away from the glass, and told him that it was perfectly fine, and accidents happen. "It's okay Roro! You know how I love collecting things! I bet we could find a new lamp laying somewhere in the attic in no time!"

He had still seemed upset about it, so Patton just smiled, "come here kiddo."

But it was a trap.

Because as soon as Roman was in his lap, he began to mercilessly tickle him until he was crying with laughter.

When Roman wasn't little anymore he had a whole fit while trying to tell Patton how sorry he was.

"Love, it's just a lamp. You're lucky you didn't get yourself cut. Besides, we always joked about how ugly it was" he chuckled, and began to threaten him with tickling again.

There were other times, where tickling didn't work.

Sometimes Roman was just having a bad day, and wasn't in the mood for tickles, and Patton told him that it was okay and that everybody had off days.

Of course, most of the time, Roman was never really sad about anything when tickles happened, Patton just loved a random sneak attack.

And one day, that's what happened. A sneak attack that nobody, not even Patton, was prepared for. The consequences that followed that sneak attack lead to upset tears and a very guilty Patton.

Roman hadn't been in diaper's either, as they'd been trying to potty train.

It was a dark and stormy night...

--------------------

"Daddy! Daddy! It's raining!" Roman exclaimed, clapping his hands wildly as he stared out into the dark. Patton smiled. For someone who hated thunder, his little really liked rain.

"Yes! Woah, it's really going hard!" Patton smiled.

"That's what she said!" Roman exclaimed proudly.

Patton looked at him with a shocked face, "who taught you that?!"

"Virgil!" Roman smiled.

Patton ran a hand down his face, because Virgil's caregiver's were Remus and Janus. Of course he'd learn that and teach it to Roman.

Speaking of them, they were coming over to drop Virgil off later. They had a last minute fancy work banquet they had to attend, and of course, Virgil had slipped into little space and needed to be watched.

They could not afford for Virgil to almost stick a fork in a toaster again.

"Sweetie, that's inappropriate language, we don't say that okay?" Patton asked. Roman nodded. "Great, now come on, away from the window before you see the the lightning and it startles you."

"Okay!" Roman said, running away from the window to go play with blocks as Patton closed the curtains. It was very dark outside, though it was barely eight pm.

He wondered what he could do with his little before bedtime. He was in for a full day starting from that morning, as Roman hadn't previously regressed for a while before then. He must've been particularly overwhelmed, or maybe just in need for an escape. Whatever it was, Patton just wanted him to feel better.