In the Ocean

The vacation house that they stayed in was really amazing. It was fancy, and very spacious. Virgil and Janus were very happy with it. The place was pretty big. One master bedroom, with a big bathroom and closet attached, a nice kitchen, two nice guest bedrooms, another bathroom, and a big living room.

They had invited their friends, Logan and Remus, and Roman and Patton along for the trip, and they were having a great time..especially since their house was a beach house.

They were right next to a private beach. Virgil inherited this little space long ago after his grandparents died, so he owned it.

And they were all having a great time, hanging out and enjoying the sun. When the sun began to set, Patton began bouncing up and down, yelling about an evening swimming session. They'd yet to swim that day, so they all happily agreed.

"It's getting kind boring. Maybe someone can liven things up by almost drowning?" Remus questioned.

"Why do I love you?" Logan sighed.

"Because i'm irresistible? I mean, look at this ass-"

"Oh, please, have you seen Virgil's tight little butt?" Janus teased, relishing in the flushed face he received from his boyfriend.

"Oh please, I clearly have the most persuasive posterior!" Roman yelled.

"Guys!" Patton chuckled, "just get dressed!"

So, they all did, dressing in swimming trunks and grabbing their towels.

"No Remus, you cannot swim naked!" They heard Logan hiss through the walls.

"Fine. Maybe we can skinny dip later?" He purred, wriggling his eyebrows.

"If you guys are skinny dipping, i'm coming too!" Janus called through the walls.

"WE ARE NOT SKINNY DIPPING!"

-------------------

Once they all finished getting dressed, they ran outside. The sun was setting, the sky going dark. The faintest tinge of orange was still visible in the sky. It was perfect.

They rushed down to the beach and jumped in, creating huge splashes.

"Whoo!" Roman yelled, swimming out, getting carried away by the waves.

Logan was the only one who didn't jump in. He walked in calmly. Roman called him lame, and Remus threatened to throw Roman to the sharks if he didn't stop being an ass to his boyfriend.

"I was joking!!" Roman defended.

"Yeah, but you're alway teasing him!" Remus countered.

The argument subsided after a while and Patton and Roman were eventually going underwater to grab Logan and Remus by their feet, and Janus and Virgil were just chilling.

Well, until Janus screamed "boo!" Into Virgil's ear and almost caused him to have a heart attack.

"Janus!" Virgil screamed, smacking his chest.

Janus laughed, "scaredy-cat!"

"Babeee!" Virgil groaned, "i'm just going to sink to the bottom of the ocean now."

"Virgil, I don't think you could sink if you tried. You're literally a floating stick" Janus teased.

Virgil pouted, "maybe the weight of my bladder will be able to sink me.." he muttered.

"Pfft, Virgil, you're so moody when you need to piss, just do it. We've all pissed in here at least twenty times already."

"We've only been out here for like, two hours!" Virgil said incredulously.