For the Followers

Janus didn't know why he agreed to doing this. He'd actually put the poll up as a joke-but he had no clue that this many of his followers had a piss kink. He loved the uproar he'd get from them when he did what they liked, so he decided he'd do this, besides, what if he did actually end up liking it? Besides, the worst that could happen was wet pants.

Now, Janus wasn't shy with the camera-at all, so he didn't mind showing his face. Besides, he wasn't ashamed. It was just porn, and if his mother found his account, shame on her for watching it.

So, he got the stream ready, coming on camera already desperate. He knew he could easily fake it-but he liked to be real, plus, it was more fun this way.

So, he turned on the camera for the livestream, and began. He gave it a little while for people to get on, and sipped a bit of his water, biting his lips, crossing his legs, and curling his toes in desperate distress as he talked to his followers, already getting thousands of comments.

"Okay guys," he announced as he was ready for the livestream, enough people watching, "over the course of two hours, i've had a bottle of water, a cup of coffee, and some tea" his voice was shaky and he tapped his foot. He was already very desperate. He hadn't expected to feel this way so soon. "As you may have already guessed, this is the piss kink video."

He got a ton of comments, and he tried to read as many as he could as the chat flooded, and he read some out loud, knowing that he'd likely be getting requests for what to do in this video.

"Okay..so, i'm seeing quite a few people telling me what to do. My my, am I going to be your little pet this time around? Are you all going to be my masters? Well then, okay.." he smirked, the chat flooding once again.

"Oh, I see a bunch of you telling me to stand up. To hold, and not dare ruin my tight jeans..." so, he stood up, adjusting the camera to a perfect angle, and bit his lip, "may I squirm?"

The chat went wild, and he was given permission, everybody yelling at him about how they'd love to see him squirm and hold himself, to try desperately to hold back the flood gates.

His camera was good quality, so the video wasn't blurred. They could see him perfectly.

So, he stood away from the camera to get the good angles, and started whimpering and squirming. God, he felt so heavy..and his jeans-his jeans were so, so tight.

He read some comments aloud, some of which told him to do some challenges while desperate, some told him to do exercises, and some told uhim to just squirm.

So, he did one in particular, that told him to turn on running water noises. So, he grabbed his phone and turned on a heavy faucet running water noise, and that really got him squirming, grabbing at his crotch, rocking his hips, rutting against his hands, and grabbing himself tightly.

His knees were locked together tightly, and he could really feel the pressure.

"Gah-" he gasped, "I-I leaked-s-sorry master.." he muttered, his now wet fingers glistening, holding his crotch tightly where there was defiantly a wet patch on his light blue skinny jeans.

The chat went wild, and he was faces with intense punishments for his mistakes. A few caught his eye, but one in particular didn't seem too bad, but it didn't seem easy at all.

'Spread your legs and Press on your bladder for forty seconds, hard. Hold it, and if you leak, repeat it'

He read it aloud, well, at least it wasn't him having to crank a vibrator up his ass on high speed with no squirming.

So, he asked, "should I lay down or stay standing up?"

Ninety seven percent of the comments commanded him to stay standing up, so he did, closing his eyes and squeezing his left hand into a tight fist as he put his right hand over his full bladder, and pushed.