Little Space Accident

Logan sighed as he sat against the driver's seat of his car. It had been a long, exhausting day. Chasing two littles around was a big job for everyone involved, because, you know they weren't actual physical toddlers, they could reach stuff.

And Patton had recently taken an interest in climbing, and falling out of trees.

So that was fun.

But either way, Virgil had fun, and Logan supposed he did too, Roman was always a joy to be around. ~sarcasm~

They began to drive away, Virgil quickly falling asleep as the car began to go into motion. The car always put him to sleep.

He was relaxed at the comfortable silence, and drove leisurely home. It wasn't an extremely long drive, so he figured Virgil would stay asleep most of the time.

But that hadn't been the case. Just five minutes later, Virgil woke up, blinking awake, confused because it didn't feel like he had fallen asleep terribly long ago.

He blushed, pulling his knees up to his chest once he realized what was wrong. He began to squirm slightly, and quietly caught his daddy's attention, embarrassed as if they were in a room full of people.

When Logan asked what was the matter, Virgil bit his lip, and asked, "when are we getting home?"

"I'm not sure baby, as the highway is quite busy. I'd say about fifteen minutes."

Virgil's eyes snapped open, "fifteen whole minutes?! That's like a whole entire snail life!"

Logan laughed, "no it's not. Why don't you try to go back to sleep? Time will fly by faster."

"I can't sleep.." he whispered. He had to go far too bad to possibly fall back asleep. He crossed his legs, pulled his hoodie sleeves over his hands and covering his face.

What a horrible day to convince his daddy that he didn't need his diaper anymore..

"Virgil honey, what's the matter?" Logan asked quietly, his voice filled with love and warmth.

"I-I-" he grabbed himself and whimpered, "daddy I have to go potty!" He cried.

Logan cursed himself. He hadn't brought Virgil to the bathroom before they left, "Oh Virge-can you hold it?! Just ten more minutes?" He asked, ever so slightly letting panic seep into his voice. Virgil had a history of having a weak bladder, even when he wasn't in little space.

"I-i'll try daddy..." he said softly, a little bit scared. He didn't want to disappoint his daddy, or make him think he wasn't a big boy.

But Logan knew that even if he prayed to god a million times, there was no way Virgil could hold it. He couldn't sit still, or stop crossing and uncrossing his legs.

Virgil began to cry at the discomfort, he didn't know how to control his emotions, all he knew was that it hurt, it was uncomfortable, and that he was scared, "Daddy, it's coming out!" He cried.

He couldn't help it when it began to slowly seep into his jeans, and Logan couldn't do anything to stop it. He felt so guilty.

Logan kept his eyes on the road as he tried to comfort his crying little, he wasn't sure how big of an accident it would be, but he had an idea when he glanced over and Virgil's pants had grown a dark shade of blue all around his groin in a span of several seconds.

Oh boy, Logan wasn't mentally prepared to deal with this. But it was something he had to do.

Virgil sniffled when he had finished, staring in front of him, unblinking as tears rolled down his face. Logan assumed that he was having an internal panic attack.

"Virgil" he spoke firmly, with a soft gentleness that Virgil had learned to recognize, "Virgil, it's alright, it was just an accident..you know, this is daddy's fault, I forgot to take you potty before we left. Your feelings about this are valid, though there's no need to be so down."

Virgil just nodded and wiped away his tears, finally blinking as he whispered that he was sorry. Logan held a hand out for Virgil to hold and he took it. Logan's warm hands were comforting, and the way he rubbed soothing circles around his knuckles helped to calm his nerves, and ease his embarrassment.

Just a few minutes later, Logan pulled into the driveway. He drew Virgil a quick bubble bath as he cleaned the car. It was a quick process of taking the seat protectors off and replacing them with another.

While he did this, he called Roman for advice, because this had never happened before. Virgil often got distracted, but was still conscious enough to recognize when he needed to use the bathroom.

He popped Virgil's clothes in the washing machine, taking in the advice Roman had given to him as he

helped him get clean.

Virgil was still upset about it, so bath time was way quicker then usual. Logan hated to see his little like this, but it was the process of ...shudder...emotions.

He quickly got Virgil into his favorite pj's, they were warm and fluffy, and overall comforting. When they had finished that, Logan turned on one of Virgil's favorite tv shows, Max and Ruby. They cuddled together and had a quiet talk about how Virgil was still a big boy, and that he could never do anything to disappoint him.

A while later, Logan got a text from Roman, saying that funny story, Patton had an accident too.

Logan told Virgil, and Virgil said, "awe, I hope he's okay! Tell Roman I said to give Patton cuddles for me and tell him that it's okay, because even big boys have accidents sometimes."

Logan smirked, "now why don't you say that to yourself?"

"Because I love and care about my friends more then myself" He deadpanned.

"Virgil, honey, we've talked about this.."

"I know..." he yawned, closing his eyes against Logan's chest, "i'm tired.."

"Me too" Logan groaned, running his hands over his face.

They eventually ended up falling asleep cuddling, the tv's white noise in the background, and the soft glow illuminating their faces as they slept.

Which, you know, those blue rays that emmet from the tv when you leave it on when you fall asleep are really bad for you-

A/n: idk I didn't pay attention in health class lmao-

Thanks for the request!! I needed to write something, it's about time lol

Words: 1082