On the Road

Remus woke up as he always did. Horny. So he started misleadingly cuddling Logan, before poking his peeny weeny out of his boxers and humping his ass vigorously.

"Remus..it's too early for this.." Logan whispered.

"It's never too early for sex!" He exclaimed with a smile.

"I disagree" he groaned, putting his glasses on and making his way out of bed, "i'm going to start some coffee...you get our bags together, and no. You will not be sneaking in any of your 'snacking' deodorant."

Remus pouted, getting out of bed to get the bags together. Completely ignoring Logan, he put about twenty sticks of deodorant in each bag, and put them into the car. He cranked it up and went back inside to greet Logan.

"Loooogaaaaannnn!!" Remus groaned, "are you done yet?" Logan looked up briefly, before drinking his whole coffee like a shot.

"Yes, Remus. I suppose so."

Neither of them were really breakfast people. They usually just drank coffee in the morning. Remus went off of 2% actual coffee, and 98% creamer, wouldn't eat anything, than he wondered why his stomach hurt all the time.

The couple went outside together, Logan making sure that Remus didn't forget anything, and then hopped in. "Remus, you have way too much energy, so i'll be damned if you don't drive."

"Fineeee" Remus pouted, getting in front of the wheel with an evil grin on his face, and Logan already regretted his decision.

He buckled up, making sure to lock his seatbelt and got ready for a long, tiring ride as Remus put on his Spotify playlist.

Somehow, Logan was able to fall asleep against the window even though male sex moans were ringing throughout the car.

Remus saw this as the perfect opportunity to eat some of his snuck in deodorant.

————————————————————

Logan groaned a little but as he shifted in the passenger's seat. He hadn't opened his eyes, but he was already becoming aware of his body, and how badly he needed to pee. He sighed, his eyes slowly fluttering open. He sat up fully, rubbing them until he was as awake as he was going to get.

He checked the time and realized they had been on the road for quite some time, "Remus, you've been driving this long? With your attention span?" Logan questioned, his voice low and scratchy from having just woke up.

"Oh yeah! I got pulled over twice, got a parking ticket at the gas station, and I entered an employee's only bathroom! AHAHAH, AHHAHA!" He cackled, slamming his fist onto the horn, which honked loudly and seemed to scare the car in front of them, who seemed to be a nervous new teen driver.

They swerved off the road, and thankfully weren't harmed.

"Remus!!" Logan exclaimed, "what the hell is wrong with you?!" He asked loudly, clutching his seatbelt for dear life, "oh the officers let me off the hook, i'm basically on buddy buddy nickname basis with every cop in town! They love me.." Remus smiled.

"Falsehood. They love getting money off of you from writing those parking tickets. The more the write, theoretically, the more they earn" Logan said.

"Ah, bullshit, they love me. And so do you" Remus said with an expectant, creepy smile.

"I suppose so" he sighed, looking out of the window, "hey Remus, while we're at it, do you think you could stop somewhere? I have to go quite urgently."

"Go where?" Remus asked mindlessly.

"Oh, I apologize, I should have been more specific, to the restroom, babe."