Tied up Tickling

Roman wasn't really sure how he should have reacted when he figured out that Virgil was into holding.

He wasn't surprised, and a lot of things started to make some more sense, like how he liked to hold just a little longer than necessary, how he'd just barely make it to the toilets, how he'd guzzle down his soda at the start of any movie they went to go see and then hold it throughout the entirety of the film-

Yes, he should have figured it out sooner. But now that he knew, he did have many plans in mind for his lover, and in the process, he'd be able to see if it was something he was into as well. He didn't think he'd like seeing his boyfriend in discomfort and pain at first, but hot damn the way he squirmed-

After a few times they had talked more in depth about what he liked, and discussed certain scenarios he'd want to be in.

And that's how Roman came up with the idea of tying Virgil to a chair while he was desperate and tickling him until he wet himself.

Some people may call him twisted, and he felt every bit of it because he was actually excited about it, and since he knew that this was one of Virgil's fantasies he didn't really feel all that bad for wanting to participate.

So, one night, he decided to take his lover by surprise. He turned on a movie, and sat Virgil down on his lap, straddling him, "drink up, baby" he muttered, pressing play as he handed Virgil a large drink.

Roman asked if Virgil was okay with this, and he nodded with a smile, getting excited because holy hell Roman wasn't disgusted by this the first few times, and wanted to come and try it out again. Little did Virgil know, the night was going to get way more exciting.

Virgil took constant sips from his soda throughout the movie, and Roman had plenty of liquid to refill it with.

Halfway through the movie, Roman began to feel the squirming on his lap. Perfect. He wrapped his arms around Virgil's waist, and rested his hands on his lower stomach, applying slight pressure.

Virgil sat up a little straighter, breath hitching as his legs tightened together slightly.

Roman smirked whispering taunts in his boyfriend's ear. Virgil tensed up, shivers running up and down his spine as Roman's hot breath ran down his neck.

He tried to focus on the movie, and not on the fact that he had to pee so bad, and his boyfriend knew, and was again, refiling his cup. Slowly, teasingly. He gave Virgil his cup back, watching him as he took slow, shaky sips.

The movie was just background noise at this point, and Virgil was praying for its ending. He couldn't pay attention, he was squirming, writhing against his jeans. He felt full to bursting, yet still continued to drink. He felt Roman applying more pressure to his bulging bladder, making him moan and flinch back.

"Feeling full, storm cloud?" Roman asked, and Virgil knew that low, seductive tone. Roman was so into this, and that made Virgil feel a whole lot better, because Roman wasn't just doing this because Virgil wanted to.

"I love feeling you squirm.."

Virgil began to squirm a little more freely after that news was given. He began to drink his soda more frequently, and began to actually hold himself. He had felt embarrassed earlier, but now he could just enjoy the whole thing.

The film ended half an hour later, and in that amount of time, there were many whimpers, tons of leaning forward, rocking back an forth, and a lot of crossing and uncrossing of his legs.

Roman turned the movie off, whispered for Virgil to get up, and went to turn on the light.

He turned to his desperate boyfriend, who looked like he wasn't even going to make it three steps, looked him in the eyes and asked, "do you trust me?"