Piss slave pt 1

A/n: yes, I was able to recover the piss slave chapters lmao

Patton hadn't known how he'd gotten himself into this situation, really. He'd been walking home from work, as fast as he could-he had to pee a little. He was even thinking about just whipping it out right where he stood and going on the sidewalk. But it wasn't bad at all. It wasn't even to the point where he had to squirm or shift.

He fiddled with the keys to his house as he finally got home. Just as he was about to open the door, a strong hand grabbed his tiny wrist. He gasped, whipping around to see the face of...Roman?!?

"What are you doing??" Patton asked, trying to turn around and run away, only for a split second, to see Logan's face before a hard object was slammed into his head, and he was passed out.

It wasn't hard enough to cause much damage-it was just enough to make him pass out.

--------------------

Consciousness came to Patton slowly as he opened his eyes. He blinked rapidly as stars swam through his vision.

He wondered how long he had been out for. He assumed that it had been hours based on just how badly he had to pee. It hit him like a ton of bricks, the moment he gained consciousness, his bladder was screaming at him.

He tried to cross his legs, only to find that they were tied opposite to each other, each one tied to one end of the chair, his arms bound behind him, his chest tied up as well.

"Hello Patton" he heard a voice call, menacingly.

"Who-who are you?!" Patton asked, panic and desperation laced in his voice.

"You can call me Janus."

"W-where's Logan? Where's Roman? Why are you doing this-"

"Tsk tsk tsk, so many questions.." Janus smirked, walking over slowly, noting how Patton was trying to squirm, "perfect.." he muttered. He looked behind Patton, nodding to Remus.

"Are you desperate, pup?" He asked from behind, making Patton jump and hold back a leak in fear.

"Ah, do you have to pee?" Remus asked, walking to the front of Patton.

"No! N-no, I don't. I'm just fidgety" he said, his voice shaking terribly.

A few moments passed, Patton trying to rub his thighs together-but they were oh so far apart. He bit his lip tightly, squirming around, wiggling his hips, trying to rock side to side.

He sighed, knowing he'd have to admit, because maybe-just maybe they'd take him to the bathroom..or at least let him piss somewhere that wasn't in his pants.

"I-I-" he said after a few moments, Janus smirking. Patton knew that Janus knew the problem. Was he really going to make Patton say it out loud? Patton's eyes filled with tears-god, this was so embarrassing, and his bladder felt too full, too heavy, and so very uncomfortable.

"Yes, Patton?" Janus asked sickeningly sweetly.

He took a deep breath, "I-I have to pee" he whispered.

"Hmm?" Remus teased, "I can't hear you."

"Speak up, slut" Janus growled.

"I have to pee, so so bad! Please can you let me go to the bathroom?!" He asked, beginning to sob.

Roman and Virgil walked into the room, and Virgil asked, smirking, "he has to piss already?"

"Yeah. Go make the..drips happen" Remus chuckled.

"Please, please let me go to the bathroom, Please it won't take long! At least let me go in a bucket-or something! Heck, you can pull me out and aim me-just let me release!" He sobbed.