Video Games

Virgil hadn't really thought anything of it when he first got the text message from his group chat with Remus and Janus, that they were having a little video-game sleepover and wanted him to join. As broke college kids with nothing to do, they did it pretty often, and it never really got old, as they always had something to talk about while they played.

It was Friday night, so he had to call up Logan and Patton to tell them that he wasn't going to be able to make it for their monthly meet up/book club, where they just ate cheese cubes with crackers and talked about random things while they knitted.

He wasn't sure why they called it a book club, but he wasn't complaining, it was a nice, relaxing thing to be a part of, and was happy that he was included.

"S'up dudes" Virgil said as he welcomed himself into Janus and Remus's dorm, right as they were having a make-out session, "hey if you guys want to have some sexy times instead of play video games, i'm down-"

"YES" Remus yelled excitedly, before Janus was shoving him away.

"Remus no! We will have plenty of time for that later-i've been dying to play this video game all week!" Janus exclaimed, "we have s.εメ all the time, calm down!"

"Finnnnee" he groaned, forcing his erection to die down, "let's do it..."

They began to down some sodas as they mentally prepared themselves for Remus's horny screaming every time he died. It was some rpg shooter game, which, Virgil didn't really enjoy because of how into it they got.

Don't get him wrong-he loved getting into video games, but they always made it seem so much more serious than it actually was, hours and hours would pass and they'd still be screaming at each other, so loud, the dean would have to knock on their doors to tell them to shut the hell up.

He did enjoy the time they spent together though, and at the end of the night, he could always say that he had a good time. He enjoyed the games themselves, just not the whole serious gaming thing.

So he popped a Dorito in his mouth, grabbed some mountain dew, and sat in front of the tv, prepared for a long night of yelling.

They each got a controller, and started up the game, getting reading to not leave their spots for the rest of the night.

And the yelling commenced as soon as the game was started up.

"REMUS NO! How the HELL do you die three seconds in?! JESUS CHRIST!" Janus yelled, shooting their enemies and crouching down behind a rock before anymore of them were shot down.

"THAT NPC HAD A HUGE FKIN' BULGE IN HIS PANTS HOW COULD I NOT STOP AND STARE?!?" He screamed.

Janus sighed as Remus's character reloaded, "okay, just don't get that distracted again, if all of us die more than three times we'll have to restart, but we get more lives every time we defeat a boss, so let's just be careful."

--------------------

Four soda's later and eight bags of chips and mNm's, Virgil was pumped up on a sugar high, legs bouncing as he aggressively pressed the button's on his controller, shooting a couple of people, before the screen went black with the text, "minor boss defeated. Final boss coming up" followed by a loading screen.

"HELL YEAH!" Janus exclaimed, "and we all have seven lives-we can do this!"

Virgil smiled, absentmindedly checking his watch, before gasping, "WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR FOUR HOURS?!" He asked, "dude! My roommates gonna flip!"

"Sit your ass down Virgil! It's the final boss!" Remus exclaimed, "it's a sleepover anyways, don't they know?"

"Damn you're right. He probably doesn't care anyways, Remy's always out at some damn party" he said plopping down, but that sudden movement made him realize something. "Hold up guys I need to go use the-" he began quietly, before he was interrupted.