What is This Feeling? Ptz 1

When Virgil was told that he would have to move in with the lights, everybody involved was less than happy.

Why did he have to go? Was it really necessary? To leave a home he'd known his entire life, the friends who he'd built such strong relationships with-Remus and Janus were his best friends, and they'd just recently discovered themselves wanting to be in a relationship together, everything was going so perfectly, they had a wonderful dynamic going on-

And now Virgil had to go and leave it all for the light sides. People who despised him and his newly founded boyfriends, people who didn't-wouldn't ever understand him. They hated this just as much as he did, but it had to be done.

"Do you have to go?" Remus whined with a huge pout. "We've been together for so long! We're BFF's, I can't believe you have to leave us for some stupid ass stuck up light sides! My brother is going to turn you against us!"

"Virgil, we're going to miss you so much" Janus frowned.

"I-I'm scared" he muttered anxiously, "they've never taken kindly to any of us-as far as they know i'm just an evil disorder who doesn't deserve-"

"Virgil. What have we talked about? You are not 'just a disorder.' You are worth so much more than that and if any of those goody-two shoes ever tell you otherwise we'll be there in a heartbeat, okay?" Janus said seriously.

Virgil smiled gently, "thanks."

"Why do you have tooo?! Just stay here!" Remus whined.

Virgil chuckled, "it's not that simple..we have to do this for Thomas. I've been causing way too much stress, and well, anxiety for him. I have to go live with them because it'll be better to calm me or something..believe me, they're just as mad about this as you are. I know I shouldn't worry, because we can call and text and visit whenever we want, but still.."

"Virgil, you can only go if we have sleepovers every single day" Remus said seriously.

Virgil rolled his eyes, knowing that wasn't possible, "sure Remus..."

"Well, your door to your room will be appearing there soon..all packed up?" Janus asked glumly. When Virgil nodded he sighed, "Virgil, it'll be so boring here without you.."

"We both know that isn't true. This little demon will keep you more than occupied" he said, rolling his eyes and jabbing a thumb at Remus.

Remus smiled while picking his nose, "yeah!"

Virgil tried to cover up the anxiety spiking in his chest as he prepared to officially move in. He was going to appear there any second, "these stupid ass 'sanders sides' videos are going to be the death of me. I don't wanna hear the stupid little prince's ideas..he's so annoying!" Virgil groaned.

"Oh, tell me about it. I've watched them, he sounds like a prick" Janus sighed.

"He is! God, he knows about us and everything and he won't shut up off camera about how evil you two are! He thinks ya'll are manipulating me or some shit. It's all for the drama and the scripts" he smirked.

"Please don't tell me we have to do the videos-"

"You just might!" Virgil exclaimed.

Janus and Remus groaned in unison, before Virgil felt a tug.

"I'm being summoned. My door is ready. I'll see you guys later! I'll miss you!" Virgil said, hugging them tightly as he sunk down.

--------------------

When Virgil arrived to the light side of the mind space, it was just as he'd expected. Roman was being a pain in the ass moaning and groaning about how Virgil 'didn't deserve to be here.'