This Date Just Got a Little More Interesting...

Patton and Janus had been having a great time on their outing so far, and were very happy with the presence of each other. They'd went to the park on a little hiking trail because Patton thought that it'd be fun, and it was. It wasn't exactly a trail. It was more of a park that had been designed in a strange way.

Nobody ever went to that particular park though, as they found that since it was designed in the woods, it was particularly unsafe for children. So, teens and young adults were the ones who occasionally went there to do illegal things away from the watchful eyes of cops.

Or maybe lonely people just came there to vibe or be with friends. One time they'd found a wild Virgil sitting on a swing writing in a journal with his headphones in.

But the park was particularly quiet that day. They hadn't seen anyone around, and it was a perfect opportunity for some romantic alone time.

Well, it would have been if there wasn't a huge snake three feet away from them.

"Jan! JAN! There's a snake, a snake, a snake!!" He yelped, hiding behind his boyfriend.

"Pat, it's just a Garter! It's harmless, see, look..." Janus picked it up and watched as it coiled around his arm, "it's giving me a hug!" He smiled.

Patton slowly got up at the newfound information, and began petting it. He smiled, before he caught eye of something on Janus's cloak..

"CREEOY CRAWLY DEATH DEALER!" He exclaimed, a shrill scream escaping his throat as he began running in the other direction, leaving Janus for dead.

"Oh, Patton-PATTON STOP CRYING-dear god, hey, look, c'mere, it's just a jumping spider, see watch. The Garter likes them." Janus said, putting the spider on his gloved finger. Patton slowly crept back to Janus as he watched the snake stick its tongue out over the spider and eat it.

"Woah.." Patton whispered, "can we keep him?!"

Janus chuckled, "this is a female, honey. And no, we cannot keep a wild snake, that's probably illegal, we'd be messing up the ecosystem or whatever" he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Awe, okay...I guess we should ket her go then..bye snakey!" Patton smiled, watching as Janus set it down, and it slithered away.

They smiled at each other, before linking arms, and skipping away. Which Janus did just to appease Patton. He wouldn't be caught dead skipping in such a positive manner.

--------------------

Patton giggled as Janus pushed him lightly on one of the park's swings as they talked about their days. Patton was rambling on about some cat he saw in a tree, but how he couldn't save it because of his allergies. Janus was growing tired of talking about cats, so decided to start some drama and push the swing particularly hard, causing Patton to flail around and nearly fall out.

"Janus!" Patton exclaimed in fear, he was absolutely sure his heart had stopped as he quickly grasped onto the swing's chain, his head almost hitting the ground.

"I just wanted something...fun to happen" he smirked.

Patton breathed shakily, standing up with a chuckle, "alright-let's continue our walk, the swing is getting kinda boring." He locked hands with Janus, and they began walking down the trail.

The fear of his heart dropping made him realize that he kinda had to pee. He blushed, knowing that there wasn't a bathroom around. Plus, they were walking, he couldn't cross his legs or hold himself....oh, he was thinking too far ahead. He didn't have to go so incredibly bad that he needed to constantly hold himself. It was just..a bit annoying.

Janus snaked an arm around Patton's waist, and slowly made his was to his ass.

"Janus!" Patton gasped, jumping up as his as was smacked, "we're in public!"