Bullying

"Hey dumb ass!" Roman called as he saw Logan walking down the hall. "What're you walking so fast for? Gotta shit or something?" He snickered.

"No, I have to get to class" he said with an eye roll. He did not want to deal with Roman and his little games that day.

Roman walked beside him, just long enough to knock all of Logan's papers and books out of his hands, and gasp, "oops!" As he snickered, quickly scattering away.

Logan glared as Roman got to class on time, and the tardy bell rang just as he began to get all of his stuff together.

--------------------

"Why are you late, Logan?" The teacher asked as Logan came in five minutes late, you know tardies will count against you in the long run, correct?" The teacher asked with an eyebrow raised, about to mark him tardy.

"I can assure you, it wasn't my fault, not intentional. On the way to your class, Roman smacked all of my folders and papers out of my hands in the courtyard, and they started to blow away. He laughed at me and stuck his tongue out like an immature child, as he walked into your class" Logan explained.

"Roman! Is this true?" The teacher glared. She knew Roman had a history of picking on everyone, especially Logan.

"No! Why would I do that to the nerd? He was probably late because he wanted to make out with his algebra homework before he had to turn it into you this block" Roman scoffed.

Everyone snickered as Logan's face turned beet red. "That is not true!" Logan didn't loose his cool often, but when he did, it was absolutely horrible. The teacher knew this, so she quickly interrupted them to calm them both down before they destroyed the classroom and started throwing desks.

...Again...

"Okay! Roman, i'm sorry-well, actually i'm not-but I don't really believe you, Logan wouldn't just make this stuff up and since you do have a history if doing this sort of thing, I do haven't any real choice but to believe Logan."

"WHAT?!" Roman fumed, this isn't fair, bruh!" (I'm sorry, I had to add a bruh 💀)

"Don't 'bruh' me kid, sit down and get your homework out!" She said firmly, not wanting to yell quite yet.

"Fine" he huffed.

Roman continued to keep bothering Logan the entire class period, throwing paper balls at him, teasing, making fun, doing every little thing he could to tick him off, and eventually, their teacher just got tired of it.

"Alright! That's enough!" She yelled, "Roman! I'm changing your partner for the flash card match project. You'll no longer be working with Dominic, you will be working with Logan. You sit near each other anyways, so this will be more beneficial."

"Why are you punishing me?!" Logan exclaimed.

"Hey, who knows-maybe this could help you guys grow closer! Come on, guys give it a try!" She said before Roman could start flipping desks.

"Hell no i'm not working with this poor ass nerd! Why do you think he's so smart?! He has to be, I bet his parents can't even help pay for his college, he needs every scholarship he can get! Mr. 'I get 35's on the ACT every time-'

"Roman!!" The teacher exclaimed, making fun of people's home lives is no joking matter! You will be getting written up for this, stop by the office after class to receive your demerits, harassment is a serious, real issue! I've noticed that the other teachers just let you get away with it, but I am not letting this slide!" She exclaimed.

"This is fuc-this is so stupid!" He yelled, "on GOD you aren't writing me up!"

"Uhm, on GOD I am! You know what? Get your ass into the office before I give you something to be quick about! i'll have Lisa send the discipline form up for you, just-just go!" She growled.