In the Sink

"Lunch!" Janus exclaimed from the kitchen, knowing his boyfriends would be running in any second to eat, which they did. Over lunch, they talked about a few random things, before Janus decided to get to the real problem at hand.

He watched as Remus downed his apple juice and went to grab a bottle of water.

The dishes had been piling up for a while. Not too long, it was an average pile of dishes for three people living together, but still. They had to be done and it was Remus's turn.

"Remus. Do you know what time it is?"

"Lunch..time?" He asked slowly, not understanding where this was going.

"No" Janus sighed, "it's time for you to get your lazy ass up and do the dishes."

"Noooooo" Remus groaned.

"Remus, it has to be done" Virgil chimed in.

"I don't wanna!" Remus cried, stomping his foot, grabbing his water bottle, and running away to hide in their bedroom.

"Remus! You have to!" Virgil had called out to him, before groaning and going to sit back with Janus, because the little bastard had locked the door.

"Just wait for him to come out. He'll do the dishes sooner or later whether he likes it or not" Janus said with an eye roll.

"Fine" Virgil sighed, sitting down with Janus and taking his phone out while they waited, scrolling through tumblr, feeling boredom.

And Remus did come out, about two hours later. He had distracted himself with his phone for a while, but now he was bored and his boyfriends were nowhere to be found, so he just shrugged and sat on the couch in the living room. His empty bottle of water was laying down somewhere, and he couldn't have been bothered to throw it away.

It took a couple of minutes, but when he was no longer distracted by anything he realized that he had to pee really, really bad, and that all the liquid had gone through him completely. His position where he laid on the couch all sprawled out, didn't help him much either.

So, he quickly got up and began to walk in the direction of the bathroom. He was stopped by both Janus and Virgil who both had come out of literally no where to bombard him about finally getting onto doing those dishes.

"Guys!" Remus whined as he was dragged to the kitchen. They put him in front of the sink.

"Remus, you will not leave this kitchen, until those dishes are done. Do you understand?" Janus hissed. He was tired of Remus always doing this.

"Okay fine, can I just go-"

"No!" Both Janus and Virgil exclaimed at the same time.

"But I really have to-" he began to stress, only to be cut off again.

"Remus, if you leave this kitchen you will be in for it. Whatever it is can wait until you're finished, got it?" Virgil said lowly.

Remus looked at the ground in frustration and nodded. They weren't listening to him. Granted, he did always do this. Make stuff up to get out of things-but he wasn't this time! So he tried one more time.

"Please? It's real bad, I have to-"

"REMUS! If you set another bomb in our bedroom, I will literally chase you with a broom until you run out of this house!" Janus exclaimed.

"I-I didn't!" Remus yelled back in the same tone, shifting from foot to foot as he tried to take some pressure off of his bladder.

Remus pouted at his boyfriends. They thought he was just trying to make excuses to get out of washing dishes. Well, usually he would! But he really, really did have to pee this time really, really bad!