Studying

Logan and Patton were sitting down together, books, laptops, and notebooks strewn about their room. They were roommates, and had the same stupid college class, and the same stupid test. So, they decided to study together, because why not? They had made flash cards, took notes, and looked up information.

They were putting information on a powerpoint too because they had to do a project on the same test. It was stressful, so Patton kept on sipping on drinks, soda's-whatever they had lying around, because drinking stuff usually helped calm his nerves. It was something he could do that wasn't too distracting.

But of course, Patton doesn't have the biggest bladder. So every five minutes, he was getting up to pee. It was really annoying-how much had he even drank?

"Logie, I finished the next few slides-we finished unit three, just two more to go!" He smiled, sipping some more soda.

"Good job Patton, at this rate, we'll be finished with the project by three o'clock, and maybe even finish studying by five" Logan calculated in his brain.

"Yay!" Patton clapped, before the overwhelming urge to pee suddenly hit him. "Woah!" Patton gasped, standing up quickly, "be right back!!"

Logan sighed. That was the fifth time in twenty minutes. They were never going to get anything done if Patton kept on having to pee every five minutes. It was also unhealthy.

Logan took the time to check his phone, his boyfriend was texting him about how the project was going, to remember to take care of himself, you know, the works.

He quickly replied that everything was going great, and that they were actually taking frequent breaks because of Patton.

Patton came back, and so Logan texted his boyfriend Virgil a quick goodbye, and their routine continued. Patton kept drinking, and kept peeing.

This annoyed Logan because they kept on having to stop for Patton's potty breaks. So first, Logan took away Patton's over excessive water privileges. He was going to get water intoxication at this point.

But he was still running off to the bathroom more often than he was supposed too, and it was getting quite irritating.

"Patton!" Logan said sharply, becoming irksome, "these frequent bathroom breaks are becoming quite bothersome. You probably don't even have to pee-it's all in your head. Now, you're not going to pee again until we finish this, it'a not healthy to go this much."

Logan said this somewhat harshly, and that caught Patton's attention-so he plopped back down quickly and began studying again. He didn't want to get on Logan's bad side-especially not when he's stressed. So, he stayed there, and focused on his work.

Though, it was hard to focus when all he could think about was the niggling feeling in his bladder, which always somehow made its way to the forefront of his mind.

He stayed kept bouncing and jiggling for a while, keeping his hands busy with typing the information for the slide. It felt way too awkward to ask permission from his roommate to use the bathroom-so even twenty minutes later, he didn't say a word about his need.

They continued to chat as they worked though, as there was no bad blood or tension floating around the room, it was just awkward for Patton-Logan didn't know Patton actually had to go. So, he didn't notice Patton's thick swallowing from time to time.

Patton's throat was becoming dry-not necessarily because he was thirsty, but because his feelings were kind of hurt that Logan yelled at him like that. It had been thirty minutes, he should've been well over it by then-but he had nothing else to think about, so that, along with his need to pee, kept popping up in his brain.