Chapter 33

Alex and I officially start moving in to our place in two days

Alex and I officially start moving in to our place in two days. I am super excited and Alex is already talking about redecorating so it's a representation of us. Together. "What did Arizona say?" I ask Callie as She, Mark and I walk into work together.

Callie is pregnant with Mark's child and of course Callie had to tell Arizona who so desperately wanted to get back with her. Callie sighs "well , she said she's all in." She tells us and I frown, tilting my head slightly that's good right?" The dark haired woman sucks in a breath "I'm still hedging my bets. I'm not gonna move back in with her until I know for sure she's not gonna bail again."

Just then, like a giant puppy, Lexie comes bounding over to Mark and asks "hey, you got dinner plans tonight?" Mark tries to stay casual, although he knows he also has to do what Callie did with Arizona and tell Lexie the situation "no." She smiles brightly and tells her boyfriend "I'm cooking for you tonight. Your place. I rocked a lap chole." They kiss deeply before she leaves.

Mark keeps smiling until her back is turned before dropping it again "so when are you gonna tell her?" Callie asks him as we walk in the opposite direction "No until after my home-cooked meal." Callie shakes her head "Mark you do not have to do this." I push my bag up my shoulder and tell Callie "it takes two to tango Cal, just to let you know." She glares at me and I shrug.

"You love Lexie." She continues to our friend "and the last time a Sloan kid appeared in Seattle she dumped you. Now if you were the cool uncle..." Mark cuts in front of us and bites "I'm not the cool uncle! Don't ever say that again!" I raise my eyebrows at how defensive Mark is getting over this.

Callie raises her hands in surrender "ok!" I feel other people looking at us as Mark continues "this is my kid! I want this kid." Callie clutches her back on her arm and bites back "so tell her. Do not wait until this kid comes out looking all Sloan-y." And then she walks away. Mark looks over at me, his voice lower now he asks "how do I tell her?" I shake my head and raise my hands "I've got your back Mark." I step into the elevator "from right here."

-

"Andy!" I hear someone call, I am in the main entrance getting coffee. I turn around and see Aaron waving at me, smiling I take my coffee and head over to him. "Aaron Hotchner, I see it's not you in the hospital gown this time." I muse, the rest of his team stands around us "to what do I owe this pleasure?" Aaron and I embrace friendly before I step back and sip my coffee.

Aaron looks over his team before answering "well we are in Seattle on a case and we just wanted to-" he is cut off by a dark skinned man I remember from last time "Hotch over here wanted to come say hi." Aaron goes slightly red and I smile, tilting my head slightly "oh yeah?" He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

"How's Jack?" I ask and he nods, shuffling his feet "good, he's really good. You should come see him." I smile gently and raise my coffee cup to my lips "maybe I should." We are about to continue talking when I hear someone shout "help! Someone please!"