Prologue

"It's not because he won't kill me... It's because he can't kill me..." Said Plyma, to his deputy. He had a big smile on his face as it was that he had in fact just said as to what it was that he had said to him.
He felt soulless... But that did not really matter to him at all, so long as it was that he was the one who won... The black dragons were the only dragons that really mattered...
The red dragons, were smaller, and they were weaker... His mother was a weak dragon... He had to kill her, he was an embarrassment to him, but he also had to prove that he would do any thing to prove he was loyal to a fault to his tribe.
Yes... Even if that was killing his mother... That he felt nothing about, as she was nothing ever to him... Neither was his father... His father made him sick...
But he also knew that his father had the right idea... The black dragons were the only ones that could live out in this world... Red dragons were puny... Humans were nothing... Well besides that one mage of a human...
He was not afraid of that human, even if the human had locked him in a cave long ago. All that mattered to him, was that the human was dead, so he did not have to worry about the human coming to him and listening to his secrets that he kept hidden with his deputy...
The plans, the human knew all of them, and he hated it... He could not do anything about it if it was that the human could always worn Himla...
He growled at the thought of that, which threw he deputy off a little bit, but eventually the deputy did in fact just seem to calm him self down a little bit, all at once.
He the  did in fact just begin start to nod back to Plyma, all at the exact same time too, at that. It was clear to the both of them that he was about to speak back to his leader...
Plyma blinked his eyes a few times, at first... In the end, he then did in fact begin to start to nod back to his deputy, at that. Clearly signifying that he was in fact paying his full attention as to just what ever it was that he was about to say to Plyma...
As the deputy gulped a little bit, at first. He then did in fact seem to calm him self down just a little bit. He then did in fact begin to start to speak to Plyma, all at once. Of course, Plyma did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that his deputy even had to say to him, all at once, at that.
"So... This should all be over with then? You are the strongest, and the dragon of destiny is dead!" He said to his leader, with an excited smile on his face, all at the exact same time too.
Plyma wanted to smile back at him, but he felt like he just could not. He felt like for some reason, even with the dragon of destiny being dead. This still might not be over with...
Plyma kind of shivered, as he then did in fact blink his eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. He then did in fact begin to start to look over to his deputy, all at once. He then did in fact begin to start to nod to him all of the sudden, at that.