Chapter 17: Happy Birthday (Joseph's PoV)

I was so happy... I finally felt like I had a day off... As I knew as to just why it was in fact the case of course, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was not just due to the fact that it was that John felt like he wanted to be nice to me today. And that it was that he did in fact feel like I did in fact need a break, never the less.
It was simply just due to the fact that it was that I knew of course. That I did in fact need to go and celebrate my sister's birthday, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As today she was in fact turning 17, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in a few months I knew that it was going to be soon to be my 21st birthday, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
It felt a bit strange to me that it had already nearly been 3 years since it was that my mother had passed away for one thing, at that. But also as to the fact that it was that I knew, all at the exact same time too. That it had been 3 years since it was that the world had turned to the way that it was that it had in became, at that.
I was scared as to just what it was that it would mean a year from now, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that when my sister did in fact turn the age of 18, at that. That she would then in fact begin to start to all of the sudden see the same sort of visions that it was that I saw a lot of the nights that it was that I did in fact sleep.
Which did in fact make it hard for me to not only fall asleep, but it made me restless in my sleep, all at the exact same time too. I felt bad for my sister, as I knew that she would soon have to go through the same stuff that it was that I had to go through. As perhaps then when it was that she did at the very least, than it meant that John would see that it was not as easy as it was that it felt like he made it out to be a lot of the time.
But why was it that I was thinking about John right now? I was not all too sure as to just why it was that it was in fact the case. When it was that I did in fact know that it was my sister's birthday, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As we were at the big house, all at the exact same time too, as it was that we were in fact preparing the table, all at the exact same time too. And that it was that we were in fact preparing a surprise for her, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As my sister of course did not have a single clue that I was going to be here.
Neither did Julia, as I was sure that she had also felt lonely her self, all at the exact same time too. Now that it was that I was not sleeping with her in the bed any more, as it had been that way for a little over a year at this point, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once. Just as it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to think on those thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
It was going to be a big surprise for the both of them as soon as it was that they did in fact open the front door. And as soon as it was that they did in fact go in to the kitchen, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I could not wait to see the smile that it was that they both were in fact going to have on their faces, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for quite a bit of some time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, never the less.
I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to look on over to Adrian, and I also began to start to look on over to his wife, at that. As I saw that his wife was in fact a few months pregnant with their 2nd child, at that. As I kind of felt bad for what it was that had happened to their first.
Though, I felt like that was kind of besides the point, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact seem to start to nod right on over to Adrian, all at once. As I saw that it was that he had in fact turned his head on over to me. As it was clear to me that he had in fact noticed as to the fact that it was that I had in fact been staring at him, never the less.
As soon as it was that he had in fact just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden notice that I was in fact staring at him right now. That was when he just then did in fact seem to start to nod on over towards me all of the sudden, at that. As it was clear to me that he had in fact realized that I was about to speak to him. And he was in fact beginning to start to pay attention as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to notice him do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. I at first did in fact let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden speak to him, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him in the very first place any ways, never the less, once again.
"So... You have any idea when the girls should be back?" I asked him, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of just seemed to tilt my head a little bit on over towards him, just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even said to him, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to say as to just what it was that I had said. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to see him go right on ahead. And he just then did in fact seem to start to blink his eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As just as it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact begin to start to hear some noise on the front porch, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As then, the front door of the house then did in fact begin to start to suddenly open, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I was in fact a little bit surprised by it, and I was a little bit lost, all at once. That was of course until I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Adrian. As it was clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to speak to me, all at once.
As it was that he had in fact just began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over to just where it was that he was in fact still speaking to me from, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to look at him right in to his eyes, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to nod on over to him, all at once, at that, never the less. As it was clear to me that I was in fact letting him know that I did in fact have my full attention on to just what it was that he felt like he even needed to say to me right now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when he then did in fact seem to just start to roll his eyes on over towards me, all at once, at that. Which I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare in to his eyes for perhaps just another second, at that. That was when he then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time too, never the less, at that.
"Well... There is your answer... Now you better hurry up and hide like you planned..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that he did in fact have his eyes on the front door that was in fact in the other room, all at the exact same time too. As I could hear it creaking open, all at tbe exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As I immediately knew as to just what it was that he was in fact getting at right now, at that. And I knew that he was in fact right with just what it was that he had even just said to me, all at the exact same time too. As that was exactly what it was that I had in fact planned, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that I wanted it to be a surprise, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that I had to think quick, as I went fast, and I went right around to corner, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. And I went right beside the fridge, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that they were going to look on over towards the dinner table when it was that they were to come in to the kitchen, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to hide beside the fridge for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to see that, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That it was of course, at that, that Julia, and also my sister Mariah, then did in fact begin to start to walk in to the room.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see that the both of them did in fact seem to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once. That was when I just then did began to start to hear the voice of my sister, all at the exact same time too. As she seemed to be a little bit surprised as to the fact that we had all set up on the table, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of put a bit of a big grin on my face, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less. As I felt like I could not help but to see that it was that my sister was happy, never the less. As I knew that she was the last of my family, and that she meant a lot to me of course, at that.
As I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to blink my eyes a few times, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to nod a little bit to my self, at that. As I knew that it was that I was in fact beginning to start to pay my full attention on to just what it was that my sister did in fact feel like she even needed to say to them right now, all at once, at that.
As it was that was that I had in fact began to start to go right on ahead, all at once, and do as such a thing like that, as well. That was when she just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once. And she then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak, at that. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Wow! Well thank you every one! I was  not expecting this!" She said to both Adrian and his wife who were at the table right now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to realize that she did in fact have her focus on them, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to lift my self up, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I was just about to go right on ahead and walk right up to my sister and suepirse her, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. When she just then did in fact seem to start to turn her head on over to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. And she then did in fact begin to start to squint her eyes on over towards me, which had me a bit held back for one thing. As to the fact that she knew that I was there, and also as to the fact. That it seemed like she might be upset at me, at that. As just as it was that I was worried about that, all at the exact same time too. She cracked a grin on her face, and she just then did in fact begin to start to speak to me as well. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she felt like she even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that. "Oh and Joseph... You have to hide better than that..."
I felt like an idiot, as all of the eyes that were in fact in the room right now. Did in fact suddenly turn on to me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that they had, I kind of just then did in fact begin to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to notice that after all of the silence. Some one did in fact decide that it was that they were in fact going to be the one to make the first move all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to notice that it was that it was in fact the case. I just then did in fact turn my head, and I then did in fact begin to start to turn my eyes on over to just who it was. As I saw that to no such sort of surprise what so ever. As it felt like it should be for me of course.
That it was in fact Julia who was in fact just seeming to start to come right on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see her do as such a thing like that. That was when I then saw her open her arms up, all at the exact same time too. As she just then did in fact begin to start to give me a hug all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact kind of just began to start to realize that was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That was when I then did in fact go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact begin to start to hug her back, all at once, as well.
As it was that we did in fact seem to hold on to each other for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when she then did in fact eventually let go. Which it did in fact kind of make me feel a bit sad as soon as it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that.
As I felt like I kind of just wanted to hold on to her for ever right now, never the less. But sadly I knew that it could not be the case. As I knew that there was far more important matters to be addressed right now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to let go of Julia, all of the sudden. That was when she just then did in fact begin to start to show a more serious look on her face, all at the exact same time as well. As she just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And she then did in fact begin to start to nod right on over towards me, at that.
As it was now clear to me, that all at the exact same time too. That she was in fact letting me know that right at this very moment in time as well. That she was about to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to me all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. I at first did in fact blink my eyes a few times, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, and nod back over towards her. As it was in fact clear to me that I was in fact letting her know that I did in fact have my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that, none the less.
As it was that it was that she did in fact just seem to start to realize that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when she just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to me all at the exact same time too. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me right now, in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"It's so good to see you again Joseph... And actually be able to talk to you... I have really missed you..." She said, as it seemed like she had in fact left what ever it was that she was about to say to me. It seemed like she had left it a little bit short, as if it was that she was too scared to say some thing.
Almost as if she was not all too sure of what it was that she was about to say was in fact true. I was a little bit worried as to just what it was that it could even be, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact kind of sort of began to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that.
As I kind of just then did in fact feel like now was not really the time that it was that I should be thinking on all of that what so ever right now. As I knew that right now, that I was here for some thing altogether completely different. As I was still a little bit lucky that it was that John had in fact agreed to letting me go and do as such a thing that I was here to do, never the less.
I did my best to try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to look on over to Mariah, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that she did in fact have quite a bit of a happy smile on her face as well.
As it was clear that she felt like she was in fact glad to see me. And that it was that she felt like she was in fact happy to see that I was here for her birthday, never the less. As it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of seemed to stand there, and I had in fact kind of seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that.
That was when I then did in fact begin to start to nod on over to Julia, all at the exact same time too. To let her know that it was that I was about to speak to her, all at once. I saw that her eyes were a little bit wide, as it was clear to me that she was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right now in the very first place any ways, at that.
But in the end how ever, it did in fact seem like it was that she was in fact beginning to start to wake her self up, all at once. And she just then did in fact seem to start to nod right back on over to me, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that. It was clear that it was that she had in fact let me know that she did in fact have her full attention on to just what ever it was that I was about to say to her.
That was when I just then did in fact seen to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden begin to start to continue to speak to her, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As I now knew that it was that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say back to her right now.
"I missed you too Julia... I love you..." I said to her, as I then did in fact go in for a kiss, all at the exact same time too. Which I noticed that it was that she did in fact give in to it, but a little bit reluctantly, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
And I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and I did in fact seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, once again. As it was that I saw that for some odd reason or another, at that. That Julia did in fact have her head a little bit low to the ground right now.
I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time too. But in the end, I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of that other stuff that had to do with her, all at once. As I looked back on over towards my sister, as I knew that this was her birthday party, as I knew that it had nothing to do with neither me or Julia, all at the exact same time roo.
Even as much as it was that I did in fact feel like I was in fact excited to see the both of them, all at the exact same time too, never the less. I kind of knew that this was meant to be some thing more special for my sister. As I did not want it to seem like she had to be the 3rd wheel for every thing, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare at my sister right in to her eyes for just a few seconds, all at once. As my sister then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And she too did in fact seem to nod right on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it kind of felt like there was a lot that was in fact even going on right now, that kind of felt like it was too much for my brain to comprehend, all at the exact same time too. But at the very least, it was in fact clear to me, all at once, at that. That she was in fact letting me know that it was that she was in fact going to go right on ahead, and that she was in fact about to speak to me all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, once again. And I then did in fact seem to start to nod right back on over towards my sister. As it was clear that I was in fact letting her know that I did in fact have my full attention on to just what ever it was that she felt like she even needed to say right now, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, once again. And I just then did in fact seem to start to let out quite a bit of a rough, and a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once.
I did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to go right on ahead, and I heard her voice as she then did in fact seem to continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
"I'm glad to have you here too Joseph... It hasn't been the same with out you..." She said to me, all at the exact same time as well, as she did in fact have a big smile on her face, as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had even said to me, never the less.
As I kind of just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had my thoughts on long before now, all at the exact same time too.
I saw that it was that Julia did in fact seem to still have her head a little bit low to the ground right now, all at the exact same time too. But I kind of just did my best to try to ignore that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to let out quite a bit of a rough, as well as quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and my focus on the thoughts that had to do with my sister.
At this point, my sister kind of clearly got bored of looking at my blank face, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. As I saw that she now did in fact seem to have her eyes, and her focus on the fact that it was that she was staring at the food that was on the table right now. As well as the very big cake that Adrian's wife had in fact made for her, at that.
As it was clear to me that my sister was in fact happy to see that it was that all of this had in fact been made for her, all at the exact same time too. It kind of began to start to brighten up the mood for me as well. As to the fact that it was that I clearly did in fact seem to see that it was that my sister was in fact happy her self right now.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a few moments more time, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact seem to start to step up and speak back to my sister, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As just as it was that I had in fact kind of just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that. She of course did in fact seem to start to turn her head on over to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that she did in fact have quite a bit of a big smile on her face, all at once, at that. As she just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
And she then did in fact begin to start to nod back on over to me. Which was in fact relieving for me, all at once, at that. As it was clear that it was that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, as well. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to her. As I knew that it was of course, that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her, all at once, at that, never the less.
"Oh yeah... And Mariah... Happy birthday!"