Chapter 34: You May Come In (Joseph's PoV)

There we were, as there was at least a thousand of us that were at this dragon camp just now. As it was that it felt weird as to just what it was that we were doing, at that. As it was that we were in fact just seeming to lay in the exact same beds that it was that dragons had laid in.
They were a lot more comfortable as the ground, as it was that I had come to find out. As well as many of the others, never the less. As I had clearly not been the only person that had changed their mind about that.
As I kind of just rolled on over in my bed, all at once, at that. As I was a little bit scared as to the fact that it was, never the less. Not as to just what it was that we were doing just now. As to the fact that it was that we were with dragons that could kill us all at any moments notice, at that.
Which it had been several days, and it still had not been the case what so ever, at that. As I was actually starting to really trust these red dragons once again, at that. As I kind of felt like so was a lot of the legion, all at the exact same time too.
As some of them had even become friends with a few of the dragons, all at the exact same time too. As it felt weird to say as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. As it felt like it was that dragons were supposed to be these huge creatures, right? As that was what it was that I had always been told in stories of course.
Clearly all of those stories were in fact wrong how ever. As it was that if a dragon was to stand on it's 2 bottom legs, at that. Than they would not be all that much taller than a human, all at the exact same time too.
As most of them were 3 to 4 meters tall, none the less. As the only real big difference was that they were in fact a lot bigger than us. As that was what it was that kind of made me freak out a bit, all at the exact same time too, at that, none the less.
As I kind of just seemed to shiver at those thoughts, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear a voice begin to speak right over on next to me, all at once, at that. As it was clear that there were people that were already awake this morning, at that. As I at first thought that it was that they were in fact talking to me.
I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards them, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that the person that was in fact speaking just now. That they just so happened to be Uncle, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"I never thought that after almost 3 years... After my wife was killed right in front of my eyes... That we would be making friends with dragons..." Uncle said, as it was clear that it was that he was in fact talking about his wife that had in fact clearly been killed at the old place that I had used to live at not all too much longer before now, never the less, at that. As I kind of just seemed to shiver a little bit to my self, as it was that I thought on that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was that Uncle was not talking to me at all just now, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact talking to some one else that was right beside him. As it was clear that he was not the only one that was in fact awake just now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit longer. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to look, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to stare at the fact of the person that it was that it was clear to me as to just who it was that he was talking to just now.
As I just then did in fact just seem to realize that it was that he was in fact speaking to my father, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once, at that, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to look on over towards my father.
As it was clear that it was that based off of the look that was in fact on his face just right at this very moment in time too, at that. That he did in fact seem to feel bad, and he seemed to feel a little bit guilty about some thing. As it was clear to me that he did in fact not seem to feel the same way that it was that Uncle did in fact seem to feel about just what it was that was in fact even going on just now, at that.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to stand there, and he then did in fact just seem to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. As I knew that it was a lot harder for my father right now, never the less. As he had nearly been sentenced to die, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that it was that he had also seen his own wife killed, and it was that it was also my mother. As no one had seemed to have believed a single word that it was that it seemed like he had in fact said, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, at that.
As it was clear that every one all this time, had in fact been wrong for the fact that it was that they had not believed him. And it was clear that it was that my father could in fact just let that go, at that. As I felt like I could not blame him for it at all, either.
I just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden hear him begin to speak back to Uncle finally, at that.
As it was that Uncle seemed to stare right back at him with a little bit of a blank look on his own face, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that he did in fact just seem to look right back on over towards my father. As the both of us of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards Uncle, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Yeah... I guess so... It's still really hard for me to trust them though..." He said on over towards Uncle, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that he did in fact seem to have a serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had even said, never the less.
As I saw that it was that it then did in fact just seem to start to dip the both of their heads a little bit low to the ground, at that. As I kind of just seemed to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time too, at that. That I kind of just seemed to see that they both seemed to feel bad.
I kind of just looked away from the both of them as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have noticed that it was that it had in fact been the case, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak a little bit quietly to my self, at that.
"God... Please just help us..." I said, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just seemed to start to turn my head back up to the ceiling, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared up there for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, never the less. And I then did in fact just seem to start to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear from right beside me, all at once. That another much different voice did in fact just seem to start to speak up to me.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard the voice as it was that they then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to do. As to exactly what it was that I had in fact just done the last time.
As I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards who it was that was in fact even speaking just now, at that. As this time I then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was John. And also this time, it was clear that it was that he was in fact speaking to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was that I was still not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do at first. As it was that I felt like I was a little bit surprised that for one thing. That some one was in fact talking to me just now, never the less.
But also the fact that it was that I had forgot that it was that I had in fact slept right beside John last night, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was in fact a first for me of course. As I had never slept beside him before, as he always had his own solo tent that it was that he normally did in fact sleep in, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at John with a little bit of a blank look on my own face for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead in the end, all at the exact same time too.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear his voice as it was that he spoke to me still. As it was that he now saw that it was that I did in fact have my eyes on him of course. As it was clear to me that he did in fact realize that it was that I was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at once.
"Are you about ready to go and meet with Socra?" John said to me, as I saw that it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted on over towards me. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, never the less, at that.
As it was clear to me that it was, none the less, at that. That there was in fact the fact that it was that he too still did in fact seem to be a little bit weary of the fact of trusting them. As it felt like it kind of made me feel like it was that it was hard for me to never the less, at that. If there were really that many people in the legion that seemed to feel the same way, at that.
I kind of just seemed to have shaken my head a little bit to my self, all at once, at that, never the less. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at once. As I felt like it was that I was in fact being a little bit stupid as to just the way that it was that I was in fact thinking just now. As it was that I was acting like if it was that I was to leave my bed, and leave the cave.
That I was in fact going to suddenly get attacked. And that it was that I was in fact going to get killed, all at the exact same time too. Which I really had a lot of doubt as to the fact as to just whether that was in fact true or not, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to get my mind, and my focus off of all of that other stuff, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit to my self, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards John, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I saw that it was that his eyes were in fact right on to mine. As it was clear to me that he was in fact paying his full attention on to me, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was that it had in fact been the case, never the less. That was when I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to continue to speak back on over towards him, at that. As I knew that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him in the very first place any ways, as well.
"Yeah... Let's go on ahead and do it..." I said to him, as I knew that it was that he was not really asking if it was that if it was that I was ready or not, all at the exact same time too. As it was more the fact that it was that it did in fact just seem to be that it was, all at the exact same time too.
That he was more or less letting me know that we were in fact about to go on ahead and leave, at that. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As I knew that it was that he had let me sleep in enough, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I of course was not tired at all some how, at that. As I felt like this bed was still not comfortable at all, all at the exact same time too, at that. But it was that I was sure that it was that it was more just due to the fact that it was that we really had not been training all that much over the last few days. As it was that we were in stead resting a lot, at that.
That way we were in fact well prepared for the fight that it was that was about to come to us, at that. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
And I then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of that, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly begin to start to hear the voice of John. Once again, as he the then did in fact just seem to speak to me, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him, as well. And I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact even feel like he needed to say on over towards me, all at once, at that.
"Alright... Let's go then..." He said to me, as I saw that it was that even if it was that I was not tired what so ever. He has already got him self up from off of the ground, at that. And that he was in fact lifting his hand out toward me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear to me that it was that he was trying to help me get up from off of the ground, at that. As I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, all at once, at that. As I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on just now, all at the exact same time too.
As in the end, either which way it did in fact feel like it even needed to be, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact reach my hand out as well, all at once, at that. As I did in fact feel like it was that I did in fact appreciate the help that it was that he was in fact giving me to get up, at that.
As soon as it was that I was in fact up from off of the ground finally. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That he then did in fact just seem to start to walk right on over towards where it was that the exit of the cave was even at just now, all at once.
As it was clear that he was not going to stall. And that it was clear that it was that he was not going to delay the time that it was that it did in fact feel like we did in fact have, never the less. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to hurry my self up, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to follow him on over to just where ever it was that we were in fact even going on over towards just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, in the end, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to speak a little bit quietly to my self, at that.
"This better be good..." I seemed to have said to my self, as if it was that I felt like it was that I was going to do some thing, if it was that what ever it was that we were about to go on ahead and do just now, at that. Did in fact just not seem to be important at all, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once, at that. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even thinking just now, never the less. As I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I was even thinking on, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that just as it was that we had left the cave. That there was in fact a bright light that was in fact just seeming to beam right down on me just now. As it was clear to me that it was, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
That John had clearly let me sleep in a lot, at that. As it has to be at least 8:30 in the morning just now, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of was a little bit grateful for it, all at the exact same time as well. But I was also sure that I felt a little bit bad as to the fact that it was that I had in fact let him do as such a thing like that.
As I was sure that he was in fact stressed out every single extra second that it was that he did in fact let me sleep, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit to my self. As I knew that it was best for me to just not think all too much on that at all, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to realize, as it was that we were already at the leaders cave, at that. Which was on the other side of the clearing from where it was that the main cave was in fact at, never the less.
As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. That John had in fact stopped him self, at that.
As he then did in fact just seem to start to yell very loud, all at the exact same time too. As to the dragon that we both knew was in fact in the cave just now, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he had to yell on over towards Socra, at that.
"Socra... We are here to speak to you... May we come in to your cave please?" He said on over towards her. As it was that I could clearly see that it was, that his eyes were in fact quite a bit wide, just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact after just a few seconds of some time, at that. I just then immediately did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Socra, all at the exact same time too.
As she just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak up, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that, never the less. As I kind of was still a little bit lost my self just now. But I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Yes! You may come in!