Chapter 26: Fair Game (Joseph's PoV)

As I stood there, and I just seemed to stare at the tent for just a few moments of some time. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit to my self. As I knew as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to do next, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to just nod to my self. As I knew that it was, that I did in fact need to go in to the tent that was in front of me, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew as to just what it was that was the dream that it was that I had in fact even had last night. As I knew as to just how important this was, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had kind of woke my self up to that fact, all at once.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to open up the tent, as I did in fact just seem to walk in to there, all at once. As I saw that to no surprise what so ever, it was clear to me that John was wide awake. As I just saw him staring at the map that was on the table right now. As if it was that it was just going to out of the blue speak to him, at that.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was even doing. As I was not all too sure as to just how it was that he was not asleep just now. It kind of seemed like he never got any sleep, as the whole time that I had known him for nearly 3 years at this point. I still had not seen him get a single second of sleep, at that.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough, and a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared right in front of me for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have felt like it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden breathe in a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I then did in fact just seem to start to cough loud enough so that it was that I knew that John had heard it. As I expected him to look on over towards me, to let me know that he did in fact know that it was that I was in fact in the tent here with him just now.
But he just seemed to continue to just stand there and stare at the map that was in fact in front of him just now. As if that was going to have all of the answers for him. I felt like I was a ghost to him some times, as to just the way that he acted around me.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I could possibly do in the mean time. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden how ever. Hear his voice as it was that he did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and seem to speak on over towards me, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice him do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to nod on over towards him, all at once. Even though I knew that it was, that he did in fact have his eyes on me at all just now. It still made me feel some what better as to the fact that it was that I knew that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me just now, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there for just a little bit longer, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear his voice. As it was that he continued to speak on over towards me, all at once. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over to me, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again.
"What do you need?" He said to me, as it seemed like he really did not like as to the fact that it was that I was in fact even in the tent with him just now, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard the tone of voice that it was that he had in fact even just said, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few more seconds. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too, at that. I then did in fact just seem to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that.
As I felt like I should not let it bother me all too much what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead all of the sudden. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, all at once.
As I just seemed to stand there, and I just seemed to stare for just a few more moments of time, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus on to the rest of those other thoughts, at that. As I knew that at the very least, this was some thing that was very important.
And I knew that it was that I did in fact need to respond on over as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me just now, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and do as such a thing like that, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to continue to speak on up towards him, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That John then at the very least, he did in fact just seem to start to lift his head on up towards me, all at once.
As it wast that I had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have seen him do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time as well. I then did in fact just seem to start to see him nod right back on over towards me. As it was clear to me that he was in fact letting me know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that I was about to go right on ahead and say to him.
I kind of gulped at first, for what ever reason or another. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards him. As I knew that it was of course, that he was in fact just now starting to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him in the very first place any ways, once again.
"Yeah... I had some dreams last night... And I guess you were right... I'm sorry..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of did in fact feel a little bit guilty as to just what it was that I had in fact just said, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that it was, that he had in fact been trying to tell me it that whole time, but I just for what ever reason or another, just did not seem to want to listen as to just what ever it was that he had in fact felt like he had needed to say on over towards me. As I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even just been thinking on long before now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus on to the fact that it was.
That it was starting to feel like no matter what it was that us as humans did to stop them. It seemed like we just did not have a single chance in this war what so ever, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I kind of just seemed to try to do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could for the mean time, all at once.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I could clearly see that it was that John did in fact not seem to under stand as to just what it was that I was getting at.
As I suppose that I had not really just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I probably should have said to him straight up, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to start to get my mind, and I just seemed to start to get my focus. Off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact just seemed to have even been thinking on long before now, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds of some time, all at once, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to hear his totally confused voice. As it was that he was now beginning to start to speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have started to hear his voice as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to slowly lift my head on up over towards him.
I then did in fact just seem to start to look at him right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time too. As I did my best to try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could even do in the mean time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of that.
As I knew that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention to him. And so did he clearly know as to just the exact same thing as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear his voice as it was that he did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak on over towards me. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I'm not a psychic... So why don't you tell me what it is... What happened in that dream last night?" He said, as I saw that it was that he did in fact just seem to have started to sit back, and he just seemed to calm him self down, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was getting ready to hear as to just what it was that he clearly did in fact want me to say to him just now, at that.
I kind of shivered at first, all at the exact same time too. As the thoughts of just what it was that had in fact even happened in the dream that it was that I had in fact just had. Did in fact just seem to start to come back to me, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that this was some thing that it was that I could not hold off. As this was some thing that might change completely as to just what it was that were our plans in the war, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead.
And I just then did in fact look right on over to just where it was that one of the other chairs was in fact even at just now, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to sit right on it, all at the exact same time as well. As I let the dream come back to me slowly but surely, as to just all that it was that I had in fact heard just last night.
And now that I thought on it, it all just seemed to make even more sense to me, at that. As I knew that it was that Plyma had not planned as such a thing like that, at that. As I knew that it was that he did not have a single clue what so ever, at that. As to the fact that it was that I had in fact even been there listening as to just what it was that they had even said.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As I knew that it was that I needed to start from the beginning, as it was that I just then did in fact just begin to start to get ready to tell him the story all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to go back to that point, and that spot in time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just seemed to have blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak up on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have done as such a thing like that. I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that with out any sort of hesitation what so ever. John just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and nod on over towards me. As it was clear to me that he was in fact letting me know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what it was that I was about to say on over towards him just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and start to speak back on over towards him. As I knew that it was of course, that he was in fact just now beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Well... There was a red dragon that was there... And she was betraying the red dragon tribe..." I began to say, as it was that he did in fact just seem to be a little bit surprised as to just what it was that I had said. As I saw him open his mouth as if it was that he was about to speak right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. How ever he just seemed to have changed his mind, all at once. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to in stead, just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me, at that. As it was clear that it was that he just wanted me to continue with just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards me just now. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have noticed that it was that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to have began to start to continue to do as such a thing like that. As I did in fact continue to speak towards him. As I knew that it was, that he was in fact just   now beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at once, at that, never the less. "Well... She said some thing about how Himla had killed her father... And Plyma had his father killed by Himla as well..."
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had said to him, all at once, at that. I began to start to realize that it was that the story that it was that I was in fact telling John. Did not seem to sound all too convincing what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just felt a little bit sick, as I still felt like it was that I had in fact just lost my trust in all of them, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that just because it was that I had in fact just seemed to have lost my faith in the red dragons, all at the exact same time too. That it did not mean that it was that I should trust the black dragons, at that. As I knew that it was that Plyma had in fact come really close to killing me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to have stood there, and I kind of just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. As I got my mind, and my focus off of all of that, all at once. As I kind of felt like I was in fact in a bit of a blank state of mind, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and she had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few moments more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to have started to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden hear John, in a some how perfect calm, and normal voice. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and speak right back on over towards me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have looked right back on over towards him all of the sudden. That was when I at first did in fact blink my eyes a few times. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards him. As I of course, did in fact just seem to let him know that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have done as such a thing like that. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards me, once again. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Well... We knew that he had killed Plyma's father... Plyma's father killed Himla's father and cheated in the process... There was a war... So it was fair game..."