Chapter 15: Are You Ready? (Jangra's PoV)

Lunk was not wrong when it was that he had told us last night that it was going to be very hard. As I kind of now did in fact regret as to the fact that it was that I had in fact gone out with my friends. And we had in fact decided that it was that we were going to go out and hunt, at that.
As it kind of felt a bit stupid to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I then did in fact seem to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for a little bit of some time, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact seem to start to breathe in a heavy sigh to my self, all at once. As I got my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that it was that I had in fact even just been focusing on long before now, never the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to breathe in a heavy sigh to my self, all at once. As I felt like I wanted to go in to the cave, and I just wanted to go and get some sleep.
I knew that we did not need food to go and hunt, so I knew that I had in fact just seemed to have been wasting my time on just what it was that I had done yesterday, at that. As now I felt already so worn out all and I felt like I could not take it any more. As I knew that we were hardly even half way through the day ahead of us, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that we had yet to get to the point where it was that we did in fact need to go on ahead and fight each other, at that. I felt like I wanted to tell Lunk that I was going to the cave to go to sleep. As I knew that he was not a more important figure in the tribe than me, and he could not stop me.
But I also felt like as the next deputy, and a future leader of our tribe. I would in fact be setting a very awful example if it was that I was to go on ahead and do as such a thing like that, never the less, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all of the sudden, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of that. As I then eventually just sort of shook my head to my self.
I looked at the dragons that were in fact in front of me, as I knew that we were in fact racing our 10th and final lap around the territory, all at the exact same time too. As it was meant to wear us out, never the less, at that. So that it was that Lunk could in fact test how much stamina, and how much endurance it was that we could in fact take, never the less.
As I was fairly certain for my self, that I could not take this all too much longer, never the less. As I knew that next we were going to battle each other. Though I was sure that I was going to be battling dragons that I was sure were going to be just as worn out as it was that we were, never the less.
Even Lunk was with us right now, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt a little bit better about that, never the less, once again. As I knew that it was that it meant that it was going to be fair for me, if he was going to battle me, such as he usually did. As the first few times he had beat me.
But more often than not, as of lately of course. As that was due to the fact that I was now trained for all of this, all at the exact same time too. I was in fact beating him more often than not, all at the exact same time too. As it kind of made me feel a little bit better about the fact that it was that I was in fact the dragon of destiny, at that.
I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to lower my self to the ground, all at the exact same time too, at that. As of course me and Lunk were at the front of the group, all at the exact same time too.
As we both landed to the ground, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that Lunk did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And he just then did in fact seem to start to nod on ahead to me, at that. As it was clear to me that he knew that I was here.
As we both just then did in fact seem to start turn our heads around. As we both then did in fact seem to start to look on ahead as to just who it was that was in fact behind us right now. As I of course did in fact just so happen to see that every one else was very far behind us, as at the front of them all. Was much to my surprise, Nink.
I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to look on over to Lunk, all at once. As I just then did in fact decide that it was that I was in fact going to speak to him all of the sudden, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, and I saw him turn his head on over towards me, all at once. As I saw that he had his eyes locked right on to mine, at that. As it was clear to me that he did in fact have his full attention on to just what ever it was that I was in fact about to go on ahead and say to him.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to see him look at me that way, all at once. I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self at first, to try to calm my self down. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to speak on over towards him all of the sudden, at that. As I knew that of course, that he was in fact just beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, at that.
"So... You want to battle me again?" I said to him, with a little bit of a smirk on my face, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I could tell that he too did in fact just seem to be very worn out, never the less. Which I could not blame him for, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I just seemed to look at the warrior dragon for just a few moments longer, never the less. As it was clear to me that right now. That he clearly was not as amused as to the fact as to I was, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
As it was clear that he knew that we were going to have to battle each other next, at that. As it was clear that he felt like him self, that he did in fact want to be done for the day, at that. Which clearly made it more clear to me more than ever. That it was that Socra had been the one who had planned the training for us today, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of let out another bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As just then, in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to look away from Lunk my self, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes, and his focus on some thing completely different than me right now, never the less, at that.
As I saw that it was that he did in fact just seem to have his focus on the rest of the dragons that had in fact been in our group, at that. As the rest of them did in fact just seem to land them selves, all at once. As it was clear that they were even more worn out than the rest of us. As I saw that it was that they just seemed to fall straight on towards the ground, all at once.
As a few of them did in fact dragon them selves over towards the river, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear that it was that they did in fact feel like they needed to get some thing to drink, at that. I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of another much more heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As Lunk did in fact seem to be showing no such sort of mercy on any of the dragons at all right now. As I saw that it was that he just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact begin to start to speak towards all of the dragons that were in fact right here, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just then began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to get my focus and my attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he was about to say on over towards all of us, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice him do as such a thing like that, all at once. As it was that he just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And he just seemed to continue to speak to us all, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say right at this very moment in time too.
"Alright... I hope you are ready to go and fight Socra's group..." He said, as I saw that he him self, did not seem to be all too happy with just what it was that he had even said, at that. As I saw that he just then did in fact seem to start to turn his head on over towards the other side of the clearing.
As I had not even noticed the large group of older dragons, as some of them were even elder dragons, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that they seemed to look perfectly fine and healthy compared to us, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that they had not had to run like it was that we did.
Which fair enough, they were in fact older than us. But most of them were also bigger and stronger than the rest of us how ever. And we were going to fight them with no energy left in us. That just did not seem to be all too fair to me what is ever, never the less.
As I was a little bit surprised as to just what it was that Lunk had said. As it now made sense to me as to the fact that it was that he had told all of us. And he had in fact told me that it was that I was going to regret the fact that I had decided that I was not going to sleep during the day, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of groaned a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was going to do. I knew that I had beat Socra before, the first time that it was that she had tested me. But then again, I also knew that it was that she was acting like a black dragon.
And not only that, but she also I was quite sure of the fact, that due to the fact that I had never trained before. That she was as I was sure, not trying her hardest, all at the exact same time too, at that. I was sure that it was that she for sure was going to try her hardest this time. And I was sure that it was of course, that she was not going to show me any sort of mercy at all, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of gulped at the thought of that, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the not so happy voice of Penta, all at the exact same time too. As she just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And she just then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak back to Lunk, at that.
As I of course just seemed to look at Penta with my eyes wide, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do my self right now. As I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she felt like she even needed to say to me right now, never the less, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact kind of just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when I then in the end, did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact begin  to hear her co tinie to speak to us all, at that. as I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to us all right now, all at once.
"What?! This isn't fair at all! We are all so worn out from the training you gave us earlier... These dragons look completely fine and they are over twice our size!" She said to Lunk, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that I did in fact agree with just what it was that she had even said, at that. But it was also clear that no on wanted to pick her side, as they still did not like Penta at all, what so ever.
Which I could not blame both sides on this what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to stand there with my head dipped a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt like I wanted to choose her side as well, but I felt like I did not want to look stupid what so ever, at that.
I knew that whilst I might get a bit of a fair shot. Though I still kind of felt like I did in fact doubt that to be true. Due to the fact that I knew I was going to have to go against the hardest one out of the entire group, never the less.
I did in fact feel like the rest of the dragons, especially the ones that had been cave dragons. They did not stand a single chance against their elders, what so ever. As I was sure that maybe one or two of these dragons might in some way be related to one of the other dragons, at that.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, and I just then did in fact seem like I was about to step up and speak. But just before it was that I had in fact just got the chance to do as such a thing like that, all at once.
I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that all at the exact same time as well, at that. That some other dragon was in fact doing as such a thing like that. Just before it was that it had in fact kind of felt like I had got the chance to do as such a thing like that.
It was clear that I was not going fast enough, as that was some thing that my father and Socra had both said to me. That was of course the fact that it was, never the less, at that. That I had to be fast, and I had to think quick, if it was that I did not want to die in battle, and all of that other stuff.
Lunk had kind of relayed that same message to the tribe, in just a different way. As he had told us all that since we were red dragons, the strength that we had was that we were quick. And that we needed to use that strength to our own advantage whilst it was that we were in fact in battle, never the less, at that.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self all of the sudden, all at once. As just then, in the end, all at the exact same time too, once again. I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was. That I had in fact of course even been thinking on long before now, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over to the dragon that was in fact speaking up to every one that was in fact even here right now.
As I of course noticed that to no such sort of surprise to me at all, what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That the dragon that was in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. Just of course did in fact just so happen to be Socra, at that. As I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self at first, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, once again, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear her continue to speak, at that. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to us in the very first place any ways, never the less, all at once.
"We did warn you that today was going to be a very hard day... Lunk should have told you all that you needed to sleep a bunch yesterday!" She reminded every one, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that at first she did in fact just seem to have her eyes on Penta, as she was that one who had even said as to just what it was that she had said in the very first place any ways, all at once.
But in the end, she then just did in fact begin to start to look over towards Lunk as far as it was that I could clearly see all of the sudden. As I saw that it was that of course, never the less, that she just then in fact begin to start to have her eyes squinted over towards him. As she was trying to make sure that what it was that she had in fact just said was in fact true of course.
And of course it was in fact true, all at the exact same time as well. So it was clear to me that Lunk was not going to feel off with just what it was that she had in fact just said, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that unlike a lot of other dragons, it was clear that he was used to this kind of pressure, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to stand there and stare with his head held up, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too, at that. I then did in fact seem to start to notice that every one else that was in fact here right now, never the less. Clearly did in fact have their heads a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that they knew that they were in fact the wrong, and that they all should have listened to what it was that the leader of our own group had in fact said to them all. Hell... I even felt like I should have done the same thing my self, at that. As I really did in fact kind regret as to the fact that it was that I had gone hunting with my friends just yesterday, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare at the ground for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that the tribe did not really need any more prey, so we had in fact kind of wasted our time. And I knew that it was that we could have in fact got a lot more sleep, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to think on that for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden decide for my self.
That it was clear to me that now it was my turn to step up, and that it was my turn to show that I too was in fact a leader, at that. As I kind of just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I did in fact begin to start to step up, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak up to all of the dragons that were in fact right here in the clearing right now.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to notice. That it was of course, that every one did in fact seem to start to turn their heads, and they just then did in fact begin to start to put their eyes on me, at that.
As I felt like I was a little bit off due to that being the case, all at the exact same time too. But I felt like at this point, I was so used to it, and that I should not let it btoher me. As I knew that it was just the simple fact that it was of course, that every one was in fact beginning to start to pay their full attention on to me, at that.
Which kind of did in fact make me feel a little bit better as well. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to all of the dragons that were in fact here all of the sudden. As I knew that it was of course, that they were in fact just beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over to them in the very first place any ways, all at once, as well.
"No... Socra and Lunk are right every one... When this war actually comes, we will be fighting non stop... You will have to fight even if you are tired... We all need to be ready for this..." I said to all of the dragons that were all around me, all at once, at that. As I just kind of squinted my eyes a little bit on over towards them all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was clear to me that I was in fact letting them all know as to the fact that I was in fact being for real with just what it was that I had in fact said to all of them, at that. As just as it was that it had in fact kind of seemed like I had in fact just began to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, once again. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to see that all of them did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over towards me.
As I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief, all at the exact same time too, as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even said never the less, at that. As I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh, as well as a little bit of a relaxed smile on my face, all at once, at that.
As I just then did in fact seem start to begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over to just where it was that Socra was in fact standing at right now, all at the exact same time too. As I noticed that for some odd reason or another, the look that she did in fact seem to have on her face right now. That it did in fact seem to be some what off, which I was not all too sure as to just what that was all about.
I kind of just seemed to start to tilt my head a little bit on over towards her, all at once, at first. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was really even going on with her, all at the exact same time too. But either which way it did in fact just so happen to be, never the less. I had to quickly get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts once again, at that.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of another dragon, all at once. As it was clear to me that they were in fact going to be the ones that were in fact going to step up and speak to us all in stead. As I kind of just did my best to try to think on some thing different than Socra, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head over to the dragon that was in fact even speaking to us all right now.
As I of course, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that it was Lunk, all at the exact same time too. As I realized that this was probably some thing important, just based off of the look that it was that I did in fact just so happen to see on his face right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice as to that look, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to nod on over towards him. As I knew that even if it was that he had not noticed as to the fact that I had done as such a thing like that. It still did in fact make me feel a little bit better to know for my self, that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to all of us right now, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was just when I then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden hear him continue to speak, at that. As I of course just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and begin to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to us all, all of the sudden, at that.
"Alright... Now that we have got that all settled, are you ready?"