Chapter 30: We Will Be There (Joseph's PoV)

It was clear that it was that they had in fact figured out who it was that was in fact the dragon that was in fact betraying them, all at the exact same time as well, at that. Which was good for them I suppose. But I was not all too sure if that was good for us, never the less.
As it was that they still had really not explained as to just why it was that they were in fact killing their own tribe mates, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen the both of the dragons stare at one another. As it was that it was clear to me that they did in fact have their eyes wide.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead in the end, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak up towards the both of them. As I saw that it was that the both of them did in fact immediately begin to start to turn their heads on over towards me.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare at them with my eyes wide for just a few seconds of some time. Until in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden. I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards them. As it was clear to me that they were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards them, all at once.
"Um... You still have not told us as to why you are killing your own tribe mates yet..." I said, as I saw that it was that from the corner of my eyes. John then did in fact nod on over towards me, at that. As it was clear that he had in fact began to have started to realize as to just what it was that I was in fact doing, at that.
And he was in fact letting me know that I was in fact doing things correct all at the exact same time as well. Which it was a little bit of a relief to see from me, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft and a gentle sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that it was that, that, at the very least, did in fact at least make me feel some what better. Though the fact that it was that the red dragons did not feel like they wanted to respond to what it was that I had said. That was what it was that did in fact not seem to make me feel better what so ever.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at Himla for just a few moments. As I saw that it was that he did in fact have his eyes a little bit wide, at that. As it seemed like he was not all too sure as to just what it was that he should really say back to me. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear some one different begin to speak to me.
As it was clear that it was in fact Himla's son, Jangra. As it seemed like he was in fact speaking up to defend his father. Which was in fact a little bit of a surprise to me. As I knew that he had clearly not been getting along with his father as of late, at that.
I kind of just seemed to turn my head on over towards Jangra, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear his voice as he began to speak to me. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, never the less, at that.
"Well... That was also Socra's old mate... And he challenged Himla to a duel, because he wanted to take over as the leader..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, as it was that he did in fact have his eyes a little bit wide as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said to me, never the less. As I was still not getting as to just what it was that he was getting at, none the less. As I did in fact still have my head tilted a little bit on over towards him. Until in the end, he then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly realize that it was in fact the case. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards me. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back on over towards me once again, never the less. "In the tribes... A dragon can duel a leader to become the new leader... And... He lost the battle..."
He said, as it was that I saw that he did in fact shrug his head on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact just seem to be serious with what it was that he had said to me.
As it was clear that he was in fact being honest with just what it was that he had even said to me, never the less. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out quite a bit of a rough. And I just then did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As I did my best to try to keep my self as normal as I felt like I could, all at once. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should say, or just what it was that I should really do just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for a little bit more time, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff.
As I kind of began to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As I felt like I needed some time to think on all that it was that Jangra had in fact just even said to me never the less, in my head, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have thought for just a few seconds, at that. That was when I just then did in fact hear another voice that began to speak to me, none the less, at that. As it was that it just seemed to be John.
I realized right away that it was that he was not speaking to me. As it seemed like it was that he was in fact speaking to Himla, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to lift my head up, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to the red dragons, at that.
"It is a little bit of a weird thing for you to do... But it sounds believable, and I don't think you made that up..." John said to the dragons, as I was in fact a little bit surprised as to just what it was that he had even said, at that. As I knew that it was that it was usually hard for him to trust any dragon.
I kind of felt like, perhaps he was just ahead of my game just now. As he had already thought on just what it was that they had just said. And he had figured that it was that it did in fact make sense, at that. As perhaps he was right on the fact that it was that I knew that they were not as smart as humans, at that.
And I knew that it was that they would not have thought of some thing as smart as that to say off of the top of their head. As based off of the wide look that was in fact in the both of their eyes right now. I had to assume that it was that they were in fact telling the truth, at that.
As it was that I noticed that it was that the red dragons were in fact still staring there for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Himla. As it was clear that he had in fact woken him self out of his trance. And that he was now beginning to speak back on over towards us, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. I let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self to try to calm my self down at first. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that the red dragon leader did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
"Well... Now that we know who that dragon is, that helps us a lot... Will you be willing to help us defend our home? We could really use it... The black dragons won't know what to think when they see you and us..." He said on over towards us. As I saw that he did in fact have a little bit of a smile on his face as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said to us.
I was a little bit lost as to just why that was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it might just be the case that it was. That it was clear that he did in fact want revenge for what it was that the black dragons had done.
As I was starting to get my trust, and my faith back in to him, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that it was the black dragons that had been the ones who had attacked the cities. There had been no signs of red dragons doing any thing wrong to the humans, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just let off a bit of a genuine sigh of relief to my self. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to once again hear the voice of John as he just seemed to speak once again. As it was clear to me that he was not done just yet, and he was not ready to give in to Himla, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard his voice as it was that he had began to speak. I once again did in fact just seem to start to turn my head back on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to the red dragons, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I mean, before we help you with that... I'd like to ask you how would you have known in the first place that they would come to your home? I mean, you would not have known about that traitor, right?" He said, as it was that I felt like it was that he had said was kind of valid.
But it also kind of felt like it was a bit of a waste of some time, as to just what it was that he was even saying, all at the exact same time as well, at that, never the less. As it was that it seemed like they were still not lying to us.
And I kind of felt like we needed to get to business, rather than still be talking about all of this, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I kind of felt like it was of course. That I now did in fact fully trust in the red dragons once again, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on those thoughts for a few more odd seconds. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Himla. As it was clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to speak back towards John, at that, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. I did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I looked at the red dragon right in to his eyes. Before I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to say back on over towards John, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Plyma always pulls tricks and gimmicks... I've known him since we were really young... So I am going to assume he already knows where we are at, and he is going to send an army to attack our home as soon as we leave..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him turn his head on over towards me, all at once, at that.
As it was clear that he had meant as to just what it was that he had said on over towards me in the end. That it was meant to be at me. As it was clear that it was that he did in fact know that it was that I had seen him in my dreams. And he knew that it was that first hand, none the less.
That he had in fact tried to pull some stuff in the past, all at the exact same time too, at that. Which I did in fact have a fair point on just what it was that he had even said, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that.
I was sure that it was that he was in fact tricking that red dragon to betray her tribe. And that it was that he was in fact trying to get her on his side, at that. As she did not know that all it was that Plyma wanted to do in the end. Was simply to rid the world of red dragons, and humans, at that.
I kind of shivered a little bit to my self, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly step up my self. And I then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards Himla and his son, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing. Himla, already had his eyes on me, of course. But Jangra then did in fact just seem to turn his head on over towards me too. As it was that it was clear that the both of them were in fact beginning to start to pay attention as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to them, just now.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it had in fact been the case, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards them. As I now knew that it was that they were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I needed to say to them, at that, never the less.
"Alright... I trust you... I believe that you are telling the truth..." I said, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that John from out of the corner of my eyes. He did in fact seem to be staring at me for one thing.
But also the other thing was that it was that he did in fact have his jaw dropped, at that. As it was clear that it was that he was in fact a little bit shocked, at that. As it was that he did in fact seem like it was that he felt like he was about to say some thing, all at once, as well.
How ever, he just seemed to keep his mouth shut, all at the exact same time as well, once again. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a rough, and a bit of a heavy sigh to my self.
As it was that I had in fact got my mind, and I had in fact got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Jangra. As it was that he was once again clearly beginning to start to step up and speak once again.
I did my best to try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could once again, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head back on over to the red dragon, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, never the less, at that.
"Well... Now that we have got that settled... I suggest that you go back home, get a good night's rest, and get your stuff packed for plenty of food over the next few days to weeks... We are leaving tomorrow, and we don't know when we will attacking, and when they will..." Jangra said, all at the exact same time too. As I was a little bit surprised as to just what it was that he was saying right now.
He was actually speaking like it was that he was in fact a leader. Which as it was that I felt like when I had first met him, at that. I felt like it would not have ever been the case. As it was that it seemed like he would not have had it in him, at that.
But it was clear that I was in fact wrong, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. I kind of just seemed to have stood there, and I seemed to stare ahead of me for just a little bit more time, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of John, as he then did in fact just seem to speak back once again. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have turned my head on over towards John. I kind of felt like it was that I was a little bit afraid of what he was about to say.
As I knew that it was that John did not like to be told as to just what it was that he needed to do. As I knew that it was in fact more or less a thing that he likes to do to other people him self, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to roll my eyes at the thought of that, just as soon as it was that I had in fact even thought that way, at the exact same time too, at that.
I then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to get my eyes. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus on John, either way. As in the end, he then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak back on over towards Jangra, at that. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... That sounds like a plan... We will be there..."