Chapter 8: Meet Her (Jangra's PoV)

I simply had kind of just been chilling in camp all day. As I knew that the rest of my companions were either training right now. Or they were out hunting right at this very moment in time too, as I kind of felt like I should be doing the same as them.
But I just felt far too tired to do a single thing such as that right now. As I felt like I just wanted to stay in the cave that I was in right now. Perhaps that was due to the fact that it was so hot out in the sun out there.
Or perhaps it was the fact that I felt like I had been put under too much as of late, at that. As it was not just the fact that it was to do with the physical stuff I was doing with my friends. But it was also the fact that it was that I was in fact also thinking a lot to do with my mental state right now.
As I knew that I really was not what so ever in the right state of mind to make it through this day. Socra had agreed to let me rest thankfully, but she had not seemed to be too happy about it what so ever. As I was sure it was the same thing that it was that she always said to me.
That was the fact that I had to be strong, and I had to show the way for the rest of the tribe. Except, the only difference between me and the rest of the tribe was of course. The fact that I knew things that they did not, and I had to work a lot harder than the rest of them, at that.
It was too much on me for me to be able to handle it at this point. I kind of felt like I was slowly falling apart right now. And that there really was no reason to keep on going. As I knew that my father was doing this all for me to fight Plyma.
It just did not make sense to me what so ever. As I knew that he easily could have killed his friend that day, all at the exact same time too. But here we were, hiding such as the rest of the tribes were, as well as all of the humans were in fact doing right at this very moment in time too.
I kind of felt like this was not the way that it was that I wanted to live. As it kind of felt like there was no way out of it at this point. My father had blown the chance to kill his friend when it was that he had in fact had it.
Now he was going to have a bunch of red dragons, many of them on our own tribe killed. Due to the fact that it was that we were going to find out where it was that there camp was at. And that we were going to go and attack them shortly after that.
That was why it was that I felt like I needed to rest this day. As I knew that I was going to be up all night, as to the fact that it was that I was in fact about to go and meet Yikla. Which of course my father knew about, as Socra had snitched on him, and kind of made it seem like it was my own decision at that, which also did in fact kind of make me even more angry.
As I knew that at this point in time, that it was that I was not happy with either one of them at this point, what so ever, all at the exact same time too. I knew that if it was that I had to choose to be any where near them. Than I was sure that I was going to choose to stay away from them right now.
None of this was my fault, as it kind of felt like it was all being framed out to be that way. As a lot of the tribe had been making claims that I was too weak to face Plyma. Which very well might be the case, though my father had seemed to take him down easily, all at the exact same time too.
Though, I did remember that it was that it did not really seem like Plyma had in fact been trying all too hard what so ever, never the less. Which kind of led to a lot more speculations that I kind of felt like right now. That it was that I really did not want to get in to all of that at all.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As I then did in fact feel some thing warm begin to start to rub up against me, all at once. As it did in fact kind of scare me a bit, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it could be.
I kind of was a little bit freaked out at first, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head over to just what it was. As I then did in fact begin to start to realize that it was in fact just my sister Mik, who I had not got to catch up on in a while, at that, never the less.
That was a lot due to the fact that she was not the same happy dragon that it was that she had once been, all at the exact same time too. As it had all kind of changed not just the day when it was that my brother had died, as I knew that she had been close to him. But also the fact that she had basically lost her entire vision, and she had practically been rendered useless to the tribe, at that, never the less.
As now all it was that she did in fact just seem to do most of the days now, was just sit in the cave and practically cry her self to sleep. As that was most of her days, as it kind of did in fact just seem to make me a little bit hurt, and a little bit sad to think on that, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of dipped my head a little bit low to the ground all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. As it was that my sister Mik then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And she then did in fact of course begin to start to all of the sudden hear as to just what it was that she even had to say to me, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to look at my sister right in to her eyes for just a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to nod to her, at that. As it was clear that it was that it had in fact made her better to now know that it was that I was in fact paying attention to her, as I knew that she could have barely seen it, but I was sure that she had in fact felt it, never the less.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to hear the voice of Mik once again, as it was that she did in fact just seem to continue to speak to me, at that. As I of course did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even had to say to me, all at once, at that.
"I miss him to Jangra... Not a day goes by where I don't think of the days that I... That I could see him... Now I can't even see you..." She said to me, all at once, as I felt her hold on to me a little bit closer, as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said as to just what it was that she had even said. As I knew that it was that she was in fact talking about her little brother, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt a little bit sick, all at once, as I heard a little bit of a whimper of some pain, as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said as to just what it was that she had even said to me all of the sudden. As I felt like I could not help but to feel the same bit of pain that it was that she was in fact feeling right now, all at once.
My brother had been the best, and the most uplifting dragon that it was that I had ever met, and it did in fact hurt me a lot to now know that it was that he was in fact gone from this world, all at the exact same time too. Though, I was sure that he was still looking down on us right now, and that it was that he was in fact trying to protect us right at this very moment in time too.
Though, I was not all too sure as to just how much that really mattered, if it was that my father did not seem like it was that he was ever going to do any thing about this all. It seemed like he was too caught up on the fact that the black dragon had in fact once been his friend, all at the exact same time too. For him to see as to just what it was that his old friend had done to every thing and every one that was around him.
I kind of felt like it was best to not think on my father at all what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. As I felt like it was best to think on the memories of my older brother, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of cracked a little bit of a smile on my face as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to think on him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
I just seemed to hold that smile on my face for a little bit longer, as my sister seemed to feel the energy that was in fact coming from off of me right now, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that she too did in fact kind of seem to crack a little bit of a happy smile on her own face, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me that we were in fact sharing some memories in our head with one another, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to be the way that it was that I was in fact being right now for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. And in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to step up and speak to my sister, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she of course had in fact began to start to notice as to the fact that I was in fact just seeming to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, she just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And she of course did in fact just seem to nod back to me, all at tbe exact same time too. As it was clear to me now that it was that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what ever it was that I was about to go on ahead and say to her all of the sudden, at that, never the less.
I kind of just felt a little bit more calm, and a little bit more smooth as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see her do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak to her, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Yeah... I miss him to, he was always here to make us feel better, and he always used to teach me how to hunt, even before it was that I could hunt..." I said to her, as I held quite a bit of a big smile on my face, as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even just said to her all of the sudden.
As it of course did in fact kind of make me feel very happy, and it of course did in fact kind of just start to make me smile a bit, as to the thoughts of going out on the fields with my brother, at our old home none the less. As I knew that it was that I had in fact missed out old home at that, as well at the fact that it was that I had missed my own brother, at that.
This place was not terrible, but it was not the same place, and not the same feel as it was that my tribe had in fact lived at for thousands of years, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just seemed to breathe in a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that.
As in the end, I just did in fact just seem to start to grunt a little bit heavily to my self, at that, as I felt like it was not even worth my time to think back on all of that any more. It was all so far gone in the past at this point. As I knew that it was for sure some thing that it was that I knew that I would never get back what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I kind of just started to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, as I was in fact in a little bit of some pain still, as to the thoughts that it was that just so happened to be seeming to go through my head right now. As I just seemed to breathe in a bit of a heavy sigh to my self at that, as I felt like I needed to calm my self down right at this very moment  in time too.
As I just seemed to stare for just a bit more time, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to calm my self down, all at once, as I did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to hear. It was still the happy voice of my sister, as it was in fact still soothing as to the fact that she was in fact some how happy right now, even through all of the stuff that it was that she had been through.
I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once, as in the end. I just then did in fact seem to start to once again get my mind, and I got my eyes back on to her, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, and I then did in fact seem to start to nod to her, at that. As it was clear that still, I was in fact paying attention to her, all at once.
Even though I knew that she had not seen me do as such a thing like that what so ever, at that. She of course did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak to me, at that. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that, none the less.
"Yeah... He was every thing... Now it's just... Now it's just nothing... No one wants to do any thing... Every one is too scared... If I still had my eyes... I would... I would..." She said to me, all at the exact same time as well. As in the end, she just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And she then did in fact seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to her self, all at once, at that.
As it was clear that she was not all too sure as to just what it was that she should in fact say right now, and it was clear to me that she was not all too sure as to just what it was that she would do if it was that she could see. As I was sure that it had been such a long time since it was that she had in fact seen properly. That I was sure she could not really remember as to just what it was that it was in fact like.
I kind of felt even worse for my sister all of the sudden, at that. As I just kind of held on to her a little bit closer all at once, at that. As in the end, I just kind of seemed to breathe in a bit of a soft sigh to my self, which almost she seemed to feel, all at once, as it did in fact seem to calm her down just a slight bit, all at once.
As it was that every thing did in fact seem to just start to come back to normal all of the sudden, at that. That was when I then did in fact seem to just decide to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I of course did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead and speak to my sister, at that, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden noticed that she once again nodded to me. It was not even needed to do at this point, as I knew that no matter what it was, she was in fact paying attention to me, all at the exact same time too.
Either way it just so happened to be how ever, I just did in fact seem to just start to control my self, at that. And I of course did in fact just seem to continue to speak to my sister all of the sudden, at that. As I knew that of course, that she was in fact still beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even felt like I still had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
"It's okay Mik... I promise that I will get revenge for him... And I will get revenge for all of those other dragons that died by the hands of Plyma..." I said to her, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to say as to just what it was that I had in fact said to her, all at once. That was when I then did in fact seem to start to feel a lot of rage start to fill me up, all at the exact same time too, at that.
It was the same kind of rage that it was that I kind of felt like it was that I had the day that it was that Penta had in fact kind of betrayed me, all at the exact same time as well. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I was thinking on that, never the less. As I knew that me and Penta had already seemed to make up for that, never the less, even if it was that we did not seem to be talking such as it was that we had in fact once had, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just seemed to continue to breathe in a little bit of a heavy sigh of some breathe to my self, all at once, as I kind of felt like I could not help it. I knew that I always seemed to let the rage get the best of me, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that I hated it when ever it was that I was angry, as I always seemed to fuck every thing up, at that.
I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once, in the end, at that. As I then began to start to wake my self up as to just what it was that was in fact even going on all around me right now. As I just then did in fact seem to start to get my eyes on my sister. And I did in fact just seem to start to get my focus on to her all of the sudden, at that.
As I could see that it was that she was in fact a little bit scared of me for some odd reason or another. Which I was not all too sure as to just why that would be the case what so ever. As I knew that it was that I would never do any thing to hurt my sister what so ever, all at the exact same time as well.
I knew that it was that I did in fact love her, and I would make sure that she was always safe, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less. As in the end, I kind of just began to start to breathe in a bit of a heavy sigh, all at once. As I felt like it was just good to let off the steam a little, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to think on such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to hear the voice of my sister, all at once. As it was now clear to me that right now, that it was that she was in fact beginning to start to speak back a little bit of a response back on over to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact such a thing that was in fact going on right now. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact seem to start to nod to her, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that it was that I was in fact letting her know that of course. That I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to continue to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to hear her as it was that she of course did in fact just seem to continue to speak to me. As I of course did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"I believe you Jangra... I know that you will do this... I know that this isn't your fault..." She said to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that she did in fact seem to have a little bit of a relaxing smile on her face as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had even said. As it was in fact clear to me that she was in fact trying to do her best to try to get my to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, that was just not the case what so ever, as I just kind of started to think a little bit on just what it was that she had even said to me. And I did in fact begin to start to think on the fact that it was clear to me now at this point, never the less. That I was going to have to be the one that it was that was going to have to kill Plyma.
It still did not make all too much sense as to just why it was that my father had not done it when ever it was that he had the chance to do as such a thing like that, at that, never the less. But I kind of just seemed to think that this might just be all some thing to do with the prophecy...
I also knew that some times it was, that prophecies were not fulfilled, as the dragons that were supposed to be in those. Of course decided to not do what it was that they were supposed to do to get the prophecy done. And I was not all too sure how the small little me, of course was going to some how go on ahead and be able to beat Plyma one on one, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I just kind of seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once, at that, never the less. As in the end, I just did in fact seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that it was that did in fact have to do with that, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the paw steps of a dragon as it was that they were in fact coming over to clearly me and Mik all of the sudden.
I was in fact a little bit lost, all at the exact same time too, all at once, never the less. Until it was that I did in fact turn my head around over towards the dragon. I saw that of course, it was in fact Socra, as well. As she of course did in fact seem to just go right on ahead and nod to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
It was clear that it was that she was letting me know as to just what it was that she was doing. As she had come here for a specific reason, which I of course had in fact been dreading all day, never the less. As I groaned a bit to my self, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact begin to start to nod right on ahead to her, all at once. As it was clear that I was in fact letting her know that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she was about to say to me, all at once, at that.
As in the end, of course, Socra then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and do as just what it was that she had planned on doing. As I of course did in fact begin to start to hear her voice, all at once, as it was that she she in fact began to start to speak to me all of the sudden. As I of course as much as I did not want to, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Are you ready to go and meet her?"