Chapter 1: Be Strong (Joseph's PoV)

It was another hard day, as I was out in the fields, as it was that John had told us to do. He had said that we needed to practice our stamina, and we needed to practice our endurance. The dragons were a lot faster than it was that we were, as we needed to make sure that we were fasting with dodging stuff, and all that.
I knew that if there were about 2000 of us versus 2000 dragons, than we would not stand a single chance against them what so ever. But I also knew that if we had the help of the red dragons, like it was that they had said they were on our side, at that. Than it meant that we would in fact stand a fair shot against them, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as I then began to start to get my mind, and my focus on the thoughts of the red dragons, at that. I knew that I was going to have to go and speak to their leader, at that. They were a few miles away, but it was not the walk that it was that worried me.
If I was going to be for real with my self right now, than I was going to let my self know that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that did in fact really even worry me in the very first place any ways, at that. I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once, as I then in the end did in fact start to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once.
I then did in fact begin to start to slow my self down, as I let the rest of my legion go on ahead with out me, all at the exact same time too. I felt too worn out to keep on going, as I felt like I had been going at it none stop for the last few months. My 20th birthday had already passed, and it almost felt like nothing at all had in fact happened during that time, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that just every single day it was that I was in fact out here, at that.
I was simply always so busy. I just wanted to have one day with my girl at some point. It was not to make Chad jealous or anything, so much as it was just me wanting to be with her. I did in fact love her after all, as I knew that she did in fact mean the world to me, all at the exact same time too.
Perhaps that was the wrong way to be looking at things right now, all at the exact same time too. Especially since it was that I knew that I did in fact need to save this world from dragons, all at the exact same time too, at that. I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once.
In the end, I then did in fact just go right on ahead, and I then did in fact just begin to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I felt down on one of my knees, as I felt like I could not take this much longer, all at the exact same time too, at that, none the less. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to fall down all at once, that was when I then did in fact hear the foot steps of another group in the legion. It was clear that they had in fact caught up to me, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like a little bit of a pussy for just what it was that I was in fact doing right now, at that. I knew that no one else in the group, and no one else in my team had in fact stopped them selves to try to take any sort of break what so ever, at that. I also knew that they were in fact having to have to go threw the exact same shit that it was that I was having to go through, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I just kind of shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once, all at the exact same time as well, at that. In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head over to them, all at the exact same time too. I saw that the person that was in fact at the front of them all, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
It of course just so happened to be, very must to my dissatisfaction, Travis of course. He was the one guy that I would not have wanted it to be what so ever, all at the exact same time too. I kind of let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Travis, all at once. It was clear that he was in fact speaking to me right as it was that his group did in fact just so happen to pass me, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as for some odd reason, and some stupid reason or another. I of course did in fact nod back to him, all at the exact same time too, even though it was that I knew he was about to mock me, all at once. I did in fact let him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact even have to say to me, all at once.
He just seemed to continue to walk right past me, or rather jog right past me, all at once. He then did in fact just seem to continue to speak to me as it was that he did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I of course either which way it was, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Wow! Looks like John is doing a great job on you Joseph! You look like you could use some help!" He said to me, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that he could even help me. I knew that he simply was just trying to prove a point, as to just why it was that he felt like he should in fact be the leader, all at the exact same time too, at that.
How ever, there was nothing at all that it was that Travis could really do to help me right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was really even getting at right now. I knew that this was not John's fault at all right now, as I knew that it was more my fault, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once, as I knew that I could not let Travis win right now, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I then did in fact just begin to start to lift my self up, even as worn out  and as out of breathe as it was that I felt like I even was right now, all at the exact same time too.
I then did in fact begin to start to sprint right past Travis, all at the exact same time too, as I saw him jump back a little bit in some shock, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that he was in fact doing, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just began to start to continue to head past Travis, all at the exact same time too, that was when I heard the voice of one of Travis's men, as it was that he began to start to yell over to me, all at once.
I kept on running past either which way it was that it did in fact just so happen to be, all at the exact same time as well. It was as if I was not paying any sort of attention at all to the voice of just who ever it was that was in fact trying to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I knew that it was not true what so ever, at all right now, none the less.
The persons voice echoed from right behind me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was of course that they did in fact continue to yell to me, even if it was that it did not seem like I was paying attention to them. I of course did in fact begin to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that the dude even had to yell to me either which way, all at the exact same time too, at that, all at once.
"Yeah Joseph! You show them who's the boss!" He yelled to me, all at the exact same time too, as I was in fact a little bit surprised as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time too. Considering of course the fact that it was that he was in fact in Travis's legion, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of turned my head a little bit, as it was that I continued to run as fast as I could, all at once. I was just so surprised by what it was that the guy had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time too. I noticed as to the fact as that as soon as it was that I had in fact turned my head over, all at the exact same time too. That was when I noticed that Travis of course no longer had his eyes on me.
He now had his eyes squinted on just who ever it was that had in fact said as to just who it was that had in fact said what they had said to me, at that. It was clear that Travis was not all too happy, as I some times wondered if he wanted us to succeed, and he did in fact want us to win the war. Surely his own greed did not over turn all of that what so ever, right?
I was not all too sure if it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time as well. I kind of just had my eyes on him for a little bit more time, all at once, as I then did in fact begin to start to notice that Travis then all of the sudden. Due to the fact that he did not have his eyes ahead of him self right now. He then did in fact fall right down on the ground, as it seemed like it was that he had in fact tripped on some thing, at that.
I kind of began to start to laugh a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I then as well, did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then began to start to speak to my self a little bit quietly, all at once, at that, none the less.
"What a fucking dumbass..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then began to start to realize, all at once, that I was in fact being a little bit of a hypocrite my self. I did not at all have my eyes o just what it was that was in fact ahead of me, at that.
I quickly then did in fact begin to start to turn my head around, all at once, as I then did in fact begin to start to notice that I had nearly ran in to one of the guys at the back of my own group, all at once, at that. I began to start to freak out, as I slowed my self down a little bit, all at once.
I was in fact glad that it was that he had in fact not noticed as such a thing like that, all at once. I then in the end, did in fact begin to start to calm my self down how ever, all at once, at that. I knew that I did not want to look as stupid as it was that Travis had in fact just made him self look, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once. I just got my eyes and my focus on the fact that I was in fact following the rest of the group right now, at that. I felt like I wanted to tell John as to just what it was that had in fact happened, as I felt like I did in fact find it funny.
How ever, I quickly removed all of those thoughts from my head right away, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that of course, that I had never seen that man laugh before in my life, at that. I kind of felt a little bit stupid for even thinking as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I just kind of dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once, as I just continued to follow with the rest of the group that was with me right now.
There it was of course, as I saw that Pedro was in fact at the back with me, all at the exact same time too. I felt like I still was a little bit biased about liking the guy after just what it was that he had done to Julia a couple years ago, none the less. But I quickly decided that it was not that big of a deal at this point, as I knew that I had forgiven him for it long ago.
There was no point in ignoring him just due to that fact at this point. Me and him, I would kind of say that we were in fact a little bit of some friends, all at the exact same time too. I just kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to walk beside him all at once, as I saw that he of course did in fact right away begin to start to notice me, all at the exact same time too. It was clear to me that his thoughts were not at all on Julia right now. He had a smile on his face as soon as it was that he had in fact recognized that it was in fact me, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. He of course did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and he then did in fact begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I of course did in fact begin to start to turn my head over to him as soon as it was that he had in fact began to start to do as such a thing like that.
I of course did in fact look at him right in to his eyes for just a few moments in time, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and nod to him. As of course, it was clear to the both of us that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time as well, at that, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. I then did in fact let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, to try to calm my self down, at that. In the end, of course, Pedro did in fact begin to start to begin to speak to me, all at once. I of course my self, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time any ways, at that.
"So... You excited at all about going to go and meet up with those dragons?" He said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. He had a little bit of an excited, and a bit of an interested look on his face as soon as it was that he had in fact even said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, at that, none the less.
It was clear that he was interested in knowing as to just what it was that the red dragons were like. I could not blame him for it either, as I knew that of course, that he was in fact still having his mind on what the black dragons had done to us. And as to just what it was that they had done to our city, at that.
They had killed thousands upon thousands of people in that city, and had destroyed what humans had probably spent thousands of years working on. I was quite angry about it my self, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. But I also knew that those were the black dragons, and they were not the red dragons, as I knew that there was in fact a difference between them for sure.
The moment you locked eyes on them, you would of course realized that they were different physically. But it was more the mental aspect that seemed to matter more to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. I just kind of let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, at that.
As I just seemed to stand there, and I did in fact seem to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to nod right back over to Pedro, all at the exact same time too, at that. I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact about to go on ahead and begin to start to speak to him, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, that was when in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden see Pedro nod back to me, all at once. It was clear to me that he was in fact letting me know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what it was that I was about to say back to him, at that, never the less.
I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to speak up to him, all at the exact same time too, at that. I knew that of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like even saying back to him, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Well... I would not say that I was excited about seeing them... But I know that it's got to be done... They've got some valuable information that we might be able to use to help us go on the attack in this war... Im tired of always having to defend..." I said to him, as I felt like I kind of did in fact need to add that last part of just what it was that I had in fact even just said to him, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, as I felt like I could not help but to gulp a little bit as to the fact that I knew that later tonight I was about to go and have to meet up with the dragons, at that. I was not all too sure how I was going to make it there and back after the rough day I felt like I had been having all day before now, at that.
I knew that I was going to be able to bring some one to help me keep on going, but that just did not seem to matter to me all too much. I hope that John and Travis did not expect for me to sleep in that dragon camp. I was afraid of them still, even as much as it was that I felt like I did not want to be, and I felt like I wanted to trust them, all at once, at that.
I just still kind of remembered the fact that it was that John had in fact told me that his legion used to hunt both red and black dragons. I kind of felt a little bit cold, and I felt a little bit off due to those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, at that. I felt like I did in fact need to try to calm my self down right now, but once again, that also did in fact seem like it was in fact fairly hard, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, to try to calm down my nerves, at that. I then did in fact hear the voice of some one right on ahead of me, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that they were in fact beginning to start to speak to me, all at once, at that. It was clear that they had in fact been paying their full attention to just what it was that me and Pedro had been saying to one another, at that.
I of course did in fact look over to just who it was that was speaking to me right now, at that. I saw that it just so happened to be Uncle luckily enough, all at the exact same time too. I of course did in fact just go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to nod to him, at that. I was in fact letting him know that of course, that I was in fact paying my attention as to just what it was that he was about to say to me, at that.
It did not seem to bother, nor did in fact seem phase Uncle what so ever, at all right now. He just seemed to go right on ahead, and he seemed to continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Joseph... Don't worry... We believe in you... You will be strong..."