Chapter 40: Father (Jangra's PoV)

I seemed to have just stood there and stared for just a few moments more of some time, at that. As it seemed like it was that at first, I really head not under stood as to just what it was that Plyma had even been getting at. As I just seemed to stand there and stare with my eyes quite a bit wide for quite a bit of some time, at that.
As in the end, I just seemed to notice that it was that I was not the only dragon that seemed to be the way that it was that I was in fact being, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to go right on ahead, and J just seemed to tilt my head on over towards Plyma, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to speak under my breathe as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
"What is going on here?" I said to my self, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that I was completely lost, and I was completely confused as to just what it was that was even happening. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had even said to my self, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my answer to the question. As I just then all of the sudden, as I saw that it was that Plyma did in fact seem to fly back a little, like a little coward.
I saw thousands of purple dragons suddenly appear out of the trees, all at once, at that. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to start to grow quite a bit wide. As to just what it was that I was in fact witnessing right in front of my eyes just now, never the less.
I did my best to try to act as calm and as cool as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear another voice from right beside me. As they just then did in fact begin to start to speak up. And they just then did in fact begin to start to yell very loud to all of the dragons that were even here with us, never the less.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards that dragon, all at once. As I did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact my father who was in fact doing as such a thing like that just now, never the less. As I kind of just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards all of us, at that.
"Every one! Go up!" Hey yelled, as I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That he and Omplo then did in fact just seem to start to take the lead on what it was. That he had in fact just seemed to have said to all of the dragons that were here just now, never the less.
I saw that it was that not a single dragon seemed to waste a single moment of time at all. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see them all begin to start to fly up high, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As I could clearly see all of the black dragons flying right on over towards us at quite a bit of a fast speed much to my surprise, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to realize as to just what it was that I did in fact need to do just now.
As I just then did in fact do just as it was that my father had in fact just seemed to have told us to do, never the less. As I just then did in fact begin to start to follow as to just what it was that the rest of the red dragons were in fact doing just now, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to fly up high, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear a familiar voice begin to speak to me from right beside me. As it kind of freaked me out when it was that I had in fact heard my name said, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards the she dragon that was in fact even talking just now, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to look at her right in to her eyes all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that it was in fact Yikla who was in fact the dragon that was in fact speaking to me, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case. I kind of just then did in fact begin to start to squint my eyes on over towards her, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she even felt like she even needed to say on over towards me, never the less.
"I... I'm sorry again Jangra! I don't know what is going on! I didn't know who knew about me! I didn't know he was tracking me!" She said, as I saw an absolute guilty look on her face just as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said as to just what it was that she had even said to me, never the less.
As it was clear to me that she had in fact meant as to just what it was that she had even just said to me, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could. As it was clear that it was just as it was that I had feared for her.
It was clear that she felt empty, and she felt like there was no way that I was ever going to forgive her. Especially when it was that it seemed like it was too hard for her to forgive her self, all at the exact same time too. Which this type of emotions I knew were not the ones that I felt like I needed to be going in to battle just now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just tried my best to erase all of those thoughts from my head, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at first. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head on over towards her, all at the exact same time too. Which seemed to be that it seemed to freak her out even more, all at the exact same time as well.
As I knew that it was the wrong play by me, as I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak right back on over towards her. As I knew that it was of course, that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her, never the less.
"It's okay Yikla... We knew all about it... Joseph told us about it long ago... We knew what we were getting our selves in to..." I said to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to tilt her head a bit. On over towards just what it was that she had even said, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that her jaw dropped all of the sudden, at that. As it was clear that she was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that I was getting at just now. And as to just what it was that I was even talking about in the very first place any ways, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when she just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to hear her speak back to me. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to do as to just what it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done a few moments before now, never the less, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden do my best to just act as calm, and as cool as I felt like I could in the mean time. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too.
"I... Why didn't you tell me?" She said, as it was that it was clear that it was that she was in fact shocked as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to her at that. As it almost felt like she was the one that felt like she was the one that was in fact betrayed, all at the exact same time too.
If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I had in fact decided that it was that we were not going to tell her as such a thing like that, never the less. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to think of some thing quick. As it was that I saw that the black dragons were in fact right up on us, all at the exact same time too.
I just then did in fact begin to start to just look right on over towards Yikla, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to look at her right in to her eyes at first. As I just then did in fact begin to start to speak right on over towards her, never the less. As I knew that it was of course, that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it was in fact the case. I got my eyes off of her all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. And I just continued to say as to just what it was that I felt like I even needed to say on over towards her, all at once.
"We will talk about that after Plyma is dead..." I said to her, as I just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes on over towards the black dragons that were in fact now on the front of the red dragons, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less.
As much as it was that I felt like it was that I wanted to say that we did in fact have the advantage in this, all at the exact same time too. I just saw so many black dragons, I was not all too sure if that was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well  never the less.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly get my eyes on the fact that it was. That a bunch of red dragons did in fact seem to be holding off the black dragons for the most part.
But the less trained, and the smaller red dragons were in fact easily being taken down, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I saw that there was in fact one dragon in particular that I did in fact just seem to start to get my eyes on all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well.
As I saw that it was in fact my good friend Nink, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I saw that he did in fact just seem to dodge the first few dragons that did in fact just seem to come out him. As he did in fact seem to get a few good cuts on them, all at the exact same time too. Due to the fact that it was that I did in fact know that he was very fast and all, all at the exact same time too.
But in the end, all of the dragons that were in fact swarming right at him, all at the exact same time too. Did in fact seem to be all too much to handle, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that one of the black dragons just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to take him down to the ground, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, all at once. I also just then did in fact also begin to realize as to the fact that no one else was going to care about him. As he was simple cave dragon, that had no family, all at the exact same time too, at that.
And that there was too much going on just now for any dragon to do any thing about it at all, or to even notice it, all at the exact same time too. Well except for the fact that it was that I had in fact noticed that it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to chase down my friend, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak a little bit under my breathe, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have done as such a thing like that.
"No... You aren't dying today Nink..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I made sure that it was that it felt like I was in fact going as fast as it was that I had ever gone before, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden fly right on to just where it was that I could see he was in fact being slammed to the ground at, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have gotten over to him, I saw that it was that the black dragon was in fact about to stab right in to his weak spot, all at the exact same time too. And Nink was far too out of breathe to realize that it was that it had even been the case, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to speed up even faster, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to draw closer to the both of the dragons, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of the black dragon, as he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I just seemed to try my best to ignore it as best as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear as to just what it was. And I felt like I was not much left with any other choice but to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Say goodbye you puny red cave dragon... I bet no one will remember your name..." He said, as it was that I saw that his claw was in fact just about to dig in to the weak spot of Nink, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that Nink was far too out of it to really under stand as to just what it was that was even going on just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had in fact just said at the end, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to yell at the top of my lungs. As I felt the rage coming out of me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that it seemed to shock the black dragon quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him stop him self for just a split second. As that was all that it was that it seemed like it had needed to take.
As it was that I saw him just seem to start to turn his head on over towards me all of the sudden, at that. As it was that I saw that he did in fact have his eyes wide, as it was that he did in fact just seem to start to stare right at me, all at once. As it was clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I felt like I needed to yell on over towards him, all at once.
"No... That is my friend... And you aren't going to kill him to day!" I yelled, as I just then did in fact just seem to start to slam right in to the black dragon, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have yelled as to just what it was that I had even yelled, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I easily seemed to take the black dragon down, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he was in fact a fairly large black dragon, at that.
But it seemed like I had not realized as to just how much it was that I had in fact just seemed to have grown my self, at that. As not only was a lot bigger than it was that I had in fact remembered, at that. But I also knew that it was that I was a lot stronger than it was that I had remembered, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to fall down with the black dragon, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when we both then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden both get up all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was, that never the less. That black dragon did in fact not have an all too happy look on his face just now. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to squint right in to my eyes, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few seconds, at that. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to hear him speak to me, as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well. I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, never the less.
"You stupid red dragon! You think you can beat me in a fight down here?" He said, as it was that he did in fact have a bit of a smirk on his face, just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to what it was that he had even said, never the less. But it was also clear to me that it was in fact the fact that it was, at that.
That he was in fact quite a bit scared as to the fact that he did in fact see that I was just about the same size as him, all at the exact same time too. And also as to the fact that it was clear that I did in fact have quite a bit more muscle than him, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that it was that I would easily beat this dragon in a fight, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to smile right back on over towards the black dragon, all at the exact same time too.
Which I could tell did in fact just seem to have thrown him off quite a bit, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just see him begin to start to shiver at first. As it was that I just seemed to just begin to start to speak right back on over towards the black dragon, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly just begin to calm my self down.
As it was that based off of the look that was on the fact of the black dragon, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that he was in fact not only all too sure as to just what it was that he should even be doing just now. But it is was in fact clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right on over towards him, never the less.
"Are you kidding me? This is going to be so easy for me! I am your size! Way stronger! And way faster than you! It's a lot easier to kill a dragon on the ground than it is in the sky!" I said, as it was that I had the same big smile on my face, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had in fact even said, never the less.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said it, that was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see the black dragon begin to start to move back, all at once. As it was that it was clear that it was that he did in fact realize that it was that I was in fact correct as to just what it was that I had even said to him, at that.
How ever, it was too late for him to move back, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I was in fact really quick on the fact as to just what it was that I knew that I needed to do next, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that it was that I had to thank the training for that, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly slam the black dragon to the ground, just as easily as it was that I had in fact done not all too much longer ago, at that. As it was that this time it was much easier for me, never the less, at that.
As it was that this time I just then did in fact just seem to start to be able to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact seem to hold on to him, as it was that he was in fact on the ground, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact try my best to hold him down, all at the exact same time too.
It was quite a bit hard for me to do as such a thing like that. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too. As it was in fact still a black dragon, and he was still very strong, like it or not. As I seemed to have a struggle to keep him still, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to have been doing my best, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to my self a bit under my breathe, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on... You have this..." I said to my self, as it seemed like it was that I had in fact needed that extra little motivation that it was that I had said to my self, at that. As it was that I needed to do to be able to get a better grip of control on the dragon, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well.
I of course then did in fact just seem to realize that it was that it was now all of the sudden a whole lot easier for me to control the dragon for what ever reason or another. As I was in fact a little bit lost for just a few moments time, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to just how it was that it was in fact the case, all at once.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over towards another dragon that was in fact right beside me, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that it was in fact Nink. As it was that he did in fact seem to have a very angry face all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that.
As he just then did in fact just seem to almost spit in the fact of the black dragon, at that. As it was that he just seemed to be so angry at the black dragon, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I kind of was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on at first, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the angry voice of the small red dragon. As he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards the black dragon, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I was not left with much other choice but to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to even say just now, at that.
"Oh... Now it's time for you to die you puny black scum!" He said on over towards the black dragon, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, and I just then did in fact begin to start to realize as to just what it was that he was in fact about to do, never the less.
As I just then did in fact also begin to start to realize as to the fact as to the fact that the black dragon also then did in fact begin to start to realize as to just what it was that was about to happen as well, at that. As he just then quickly then did in fact begin to start to hear as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he needed to say, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare with my eyes wide as to just what it was that was even going on, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact begin to start to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that the black dragon did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Please no! I have a no born child! Please do-!" He seemed to yell right on over towards Nink, all at the exact same time too, at that. But he was just then quickly shut off by just what it was that Nink then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden do next, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear to me that Nink was not showing any sort of mercy at all, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to be a little bit surprised by it, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I felt like he would have stopped with just what it was that he was doing when it was that he had in fact heard as to just what it was that the black dragon had in fact even just said, never the less.
How ever, that did in fact not seem to be the case what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to shiver quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. Just as soon as I saw the limp body of the black dragon just seem to fall, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I was in fact a bit shocked as to just what it was that had even gone on, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on Nink, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that there was fuel, and hatred in his eyes, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that he had even just done, at that.
As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to speak right on over towards Nink. In a bit of a calm voice, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure what to do. As it was that I had never seen my friend act the way that it was that he was in acting just now, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. I saw that it was that Nink then did in fact just seem to turn his head on over towards me. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear to me, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him never the less, at that.
"What was that about? I thought we were the good guys? Why would you kill him?!" I said to Nink, all at the exact same time as well. As I felt like what it was that I had in fact just said to him, was in fact the whole point of the war, never the less. As it was that we were in fact trying to prove that we were in fact the ones who were not evil what so ever, never the less.
As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that Nink did in fact not budge, and he did in fact not even seem to blink. As to just what it was that I had even said to him, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. He just then did in fact begin to start to laugh for what ever reason or another, at that. As I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that it was in fact about, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just kind of did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could in the mean time.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear his voice, as he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right on over towards me, never the less.
"Your father told us to show no mercy on them... He was about to kill me too... I have a sister back at home... This is exactly what he would have done to me? Do you not see that?" He said to me, as it was that he did in fact just seem to still have his eyes squinted on over towards me. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even just said, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly just seem to start to dip my head a bit low to the ground.
As it was that I had in fact remembered as to the fact that it was that my father had in fact said as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. As it kind of made me feel a little bit sick, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As to the fact that it was that I had in fact just seemed to have even thought of, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly begin to speak a little bit quietly to my self, all at once. As it was that I felt like that was all that it was that I could really even do just now, never the less.
"Yeah... I guess you are right..." I said, as it was that I knew that he was in fact correct with just what it was that he had even just said to me. Even if it was that I kind of felt like it was that I really did in fact not want to hear as to just what it was that he had even said, never the less.
As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was that some thing was in fact going on in this camp, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact hear the loud voice of an all too familiar dragon, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that it seemed like the voice of Plyma did in fact seem to need to yell just now, at that.
"What's wrong Himla?! You don't want to challenge me? I promise that I won't be like my father! He seemed to say, as I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards just what it was that was in fact even going on just now from not all too far away, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to try to do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact seem to see that with all of the stuff that was in fact even going on all around me, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that dead bodies of red and black dragons all over the place, all around me.
That it was that I saw that Plyma was in fact there in the middle of an open area, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted. As to just what it was that I had to assume was in fact my father, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to turn my head around, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that not only was it my father Himla that was there. But it was also clearly Omplo that was in fact there, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that they were in fact surrounding him, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that Plyma did in fact not seem to be afraid what so ever, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to see that he had a big smile on his face.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to start to hear the voice of my father, all at once. As he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards Plyma, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time too, at that.
That there was in fact the fact that it was, never the less. That it was that it was kind of just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead for my self, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that my father did in fact feel like he did in fact even need to say right back on over towards his old friend, all at once.
"Please Plyma... Me and you both know you went back to that cave and asked that mage to cast a spell against me... Don't lie to your self..." He said, as it was that I noticed that Omplo did in fact just seem to be a little bit lost as to just what it was that Himla was in fact even getting at, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to tilt his head right back on over towards Himla, all at the exact same time too.
I was feeling the same way that it was that Omplo was in fact feeling, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less. As I really did not have a single clue as to just what it was that my father had even been getting at just now. As to just what it was that he had even just said on over towards Plyma, at that.
How ever, based off of the look that it was that was on the face of Plyma, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that it was that he knew as to just what it was that Himla was in fact talking about, at that. As it was clear that what ever it was that my father had in fact even just said, it was clear that it was in fact true, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for quite a bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that Plyma then did in fact begin to start to smile right back on over towards my father, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, never the less. That was when he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards my father, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
"Well... I always knew that it was that you smarter than you made your self out to be! Good job!" He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear rhat it was that he was in fact admitting as to the fact as to just what it was that my father had in fact even just said as to what it was that he had even done, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
As it was that I still was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what ever it was that he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to suddenly begin to start to see that it was.
That as Himla and Omplo both then did in fact just seem to pace around the black dragon for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact begin to start to hear my father speak back to Plyma.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that my father did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards Plyma, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... It is very cheap of you Plyma... Always knew that you were too weak to face your fears..." He said, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to smile right back on over towards Plyma, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it was in fact clear to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That Plyma did in fact just seem to be very angry as to just what it was that my father had in fact even just said on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear him hiss right back on over towards Himla, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when my father then did in fact just seem to stop for what ever reason or another, at that. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, as well. And he just then did in fact begin to start to turn his head on over towards Omplo, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that my father did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too. "Now Omplo!"
He seemed to have yelled, all at the exact same time too. As I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that my father was in fact saying, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I seemed to just all of the sudden try to get a little bit closer, all at the exact same time too.
As I saw that the battle that was in fact going on all around us, all at the exact same time too, did in fact just seem to cease fire for the time being, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go with what the rest of the crowd was doing. As I just then watched as both my father and Omplo then did in fact just seem to start to go at full speed. As I was surprised with how old that it was that Omplo even was, never the less. That he could in fact still go that fast, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time too. That Plyma was a bit surprised, and he was not sure as to just what it was that he should even do, at that. And as to just what it was that he should even go on over towards, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
As it was that the both of the red dragons did in fact just seem to start to slam in to the purple dragon, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I saw that Plyma was taken to the ground quite a bit rough, and a bit hard for the both of the red dragons.
Due to the fact that it was that he was in fact so big and so strong of course, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at once. That I did in fact just seem to start to need to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that.
As after a few moments of struggle, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that the red dragons. With the power of the both of their leaders, they just then did in fact just seem to start to take Plyma down, and they did in fact seem to hold him down, at that.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to get quite a bit excited, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden seem to start to see that it was. That I was now beginning to start to speak to my self a little bit quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"Let's go dad!" I said a little bit to my self under my breathe, all at the exact same time too. As I just seemed to stand there and stare with my eyes wide, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the loud voice of who it was that did in fact just seem to be Omplo. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact begin to start to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could for the mean time, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact let out a little bit of another soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Omplo did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards my father, all at once, at that.
"Come on Himla! We have to do this now!" He said to my father, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time as well, at that. That my father then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare with quite a bit of a blank look on his face for what ever reason or another.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was that my father was in fact acting the way that it was that he was in fact acting, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As he seemed to be the exact same way that it was that he had in fact been when it was that he had in fact tried to kill Plyma at the little meeting that we had just last year, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to breathe in quite bait to my self.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a slight bit more time. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Plyma. As it seemed like it was that he was going to speak up, before it was that either one of them did in fact do as such a thing like that, all at once.
As I kind of just seemed to tilt my head quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Plyma did in fact feel like he even needed to say back on over towards my father just now, at that.
"Oh... But you can't kill me! Remember?!" He said, as he did in fact have a big smile on his face, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had said, at that.
As it was now all of the sudden beginning to start to make sense as to just what it was that was in fact going on just now, at that. As to the fact that it was as to just what it was that my father had even meant when it was that he had said some thing about a mage, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
As it was now clear to me that Plyma had in fact gone to one of the humans to perform a magic spell that had made it to where my father was unable to kill Plyma, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I was quite a bit shocked by it at first, all at the exact same time too. That I almost just then did in fact just seem to start to fail to realize as to the fact that it was that my father.
That he was in fact starting right in to my own eyes, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact waiting for me to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And he was waiting for me to finish off what it was that they had started. As he was in fact the dragon of destiny, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to fly up a little bit, at that. As I was about to go in, and I was about to finish as to just what it was that they all had in fact started, never the less.
Just as it was that I had began to start to move to get ready to do as such a thing like that how ever, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to start to hear Omplo begin to speak up, all at once.
As it was clear that he had in fact just seemed to have lost his patience, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to continue to yell, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the old red dragon did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, never the less, at that.
"Enough of this non sense! I will do it my self!" He yelled, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to pull his claw out, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when my father quickly then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head on over towards Omplo. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to yell to him.
As for what ever reason or another, he was in fact trying to stop him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. As I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that my father then did in fact feel like he even needed to yell back on over towards Omplo, all at the exact same time too.
"Wait! No!" He yelled, but it was that it seemed like it was too late, all at the exact same time too. As just as it was that Omplo was about to dig his claws right in to Plyma's weak spot, all at the exact same time as well. That was when my father's neck then did in fact just seem to start to spin in a circle in an odd motion.
One that I knew that was not normal what so ever. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time too. That my father just then did in fact just seem to start to fall right on to the ground, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that had in fact even just happened, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I saw that my father seemed to lie limp on the ground, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that Omplo seemed to be lost as to just what it was that had in fact just happened, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I knew that Omplo was not strong enough to hold down Plyma on his own, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was, all at once. That Plyma easily just then did in fact just seem to start to push off Omplo, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As he just then did in fact just seem to start to knock Omplo to the ground, all at the exact same time too. As it was that just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden, all at once.
I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly hear Plyma yell right back on over towards Omplo, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was still a bit lost as to just what ever it was that had even happened, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Plyma did in fact feel like he even needed to say right on over towards Omplo, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Oh! That was a very stupid choice Omplo! Now you must die too!" He yelled, as it was that he had a big smile on his face, just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even just said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that Omplo in his old age was not fast enough to lift him self up what so ever, all at once, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Plyma then did in fact just seem to start to pin Omplo down, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Omplo did in fact begin to try to squeeze his way out of it, all at the exact same time as well.
But it was clear to me that it was, all at the exact same time too. That Plyma ha din fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden see him hold Omplo down even tighter, all at exact same time as well, never the less.
As he just then did in fact just seem to do that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that Plyma with his back paw. He just then did in fact just seem to put his claws out, and he just then did in fact just seem to start to dig it right in to the body of Omplo, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact hear a collective gasp from the crowd, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that they were all shocked as to just what it was that had in fact just happened, at that. As that was one of the most well known, and most well respected leaders of all of the dragon tribes, never the less.
As it was that I just seemed to breathe in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to then begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak right on over towards my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh you are dead for that!" I said, as I felt like I might have said it a little bit too loud, all at the exact seen time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to move, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I was about to go right on ahead and sprint of on over towards Plyma, at that. As I was in fact just about ready to kill the dragon, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
And I just then did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact begin to start to get my focus on the fact. That it was that I knew that I did in fact want blood, and I did in fact want this dragon dead, at that. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have got my self in the clearing.
That was when I just then did in fact all of the sudden feel some thing slam me down, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to freak out quite a bit, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over, at that.
As I realized that it was not them taking me down to attack me at all, rather than it be the fact that they had in fact just simply been taking me down to make sure that it was that I did in fact not go after Plyma, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize, all at the exact same time too.
That just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared in to the eyes of the dragon that was in fact holding me all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden begin to see that it was in fact Yikla that was holding me down.
Was she trying to defend her father all of the sudden? I was not all too sure, but I felt like I could not control the anger and the rage that I felt like I felt just now. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to yell at Yikla very angrily, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I saw that it was that she did in fact have her eyes wide as to just what she did in fact just seem to stare at me for just a bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact realize that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her just now, at that.
"What are you doing! You traitor! Get off of me!" I yelled, as it was that I then did in fact just seem to try my best to get the black dragon off of me, all at the exact same time too. But it felt like even with all of the rage and the anger that I felt like was in fact built up in side of me, at that.
She was in fact a bit older, and a bit stronger than it was that I even was, never the less. As well as the fact that she was in fact a black dragon, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. As it was clear to me that there was in fact nothing that it was that I could in fact do to be able to try to stop her, never the less.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to give up, all at the exact same time too. As I just stared at Plyma from not all too far away from me, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact realize that he was paying me no such sort of attention at all just now. As I saw that it was that he did in fact have his eyes on some thing else just now.
As it was that he had in fact been seeming to stare at what it was that was in fact going on just now, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to hear his loud voice as he just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Black dragons! We must flee!" As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have yelled, as it was that every one just then did in fact begin to start to get their minds and their focus on to the present, all at the exact same time too. It was in fact clear that it was that the red dragons were in fact winning this battle, never the less.
Even with the death of Omplo, it was clear that it was that he was in fact trying to get all of his dragons to leave, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that just as soon as it was that their leader had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had even said, never the less. That was when all of the black dragons just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to do as to just what it was that they were in fact told to do, at that.
As I watched as all of them did in fact just seem to start to follow their leader, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I felt Yikla let go of me, just as soon as it was that Plyma had been a fair bit of some ways away, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I expected her to go on with the rest of her tribe, all at the exact same time too, at that.
How ever, she just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, at that. As she just seemed to be staring at some thing with her head low to the ground, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to realize as to the fact that it was, that all at the exact same time as well.
The Plyma seemed to be staring at a dragon that was in fact laying on the ground just now. As at first, I felt like it was that she was in fact grieving at the less of Omplo, at that. But as it was that I got my self up from off of the ground, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I just then did in fact see that it was that she was not looking at the body of Omplo at all, such as many of the red dragons were just now. As I saw that it was that she was in fact looking at the limp and dead body of another red dragon. As I kind of tilted my head a little bit at first, as I did in fact not see any sort of noticeable wounds on the dragon, at that, nor did in fact a dark spot on the weak spot of the dragon, at that.
As it was that I seemed to look at the dragon a little bit closer, as I saw that it's neck was beant back wards, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just begin to start to realize as to just what it was that was going on, and as to just who it was. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to fall right on to the ground in agony, all at the exact same time too. As I just seemed to yell out loud to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
"No! This can't be! Father!"