Chapter 4: Speak To You (Jangra's PoV)

I was now at the small little cave that it was that my father had in fact wanted me to meet him at with Socra, all at the exact same time too. I kind of began to squint my eyes before it was that I had in fact headed in. It was almost as if I was in fact a little bit afraid as to the fact that it was that I might in fact get attacked all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too.
Which of course I knew did not make any sort of sense what so ever, at all, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and I did my best to try to keep my self as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, at that. As I then did in fact begin to start to head in to the cave, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to pass the entrance of that, all at the exact same time too. All at once, I at first had in fact heard the voices of the 2 dragons speaking to one another right at this very moment in time as well, none the less. But as soon as it was that they had in fact realized that it was that I was coming in, that was when they then started to hush them selves all of the sudden, at that.
Which of course did not seem to make all too much sense to me as to just why that was the case. I felt like I would not think all too much of it at all, if it was not for the fact that I could clearly tell that right now. That the both of them did in fact seem to have a little bit of some guilty looks on their faces right now, as it was that it did in fact seem like they might have been talking about me, at that.
I kind of just began to start to squint my eyes towards the both of them at first, as I was in fact a little bit oddly suspicious as to just what it was that was going on right now. As that was of course not due to the fact that I felt like they were doing some thing bad. As it was more just the fact that they were talking some thing bad about me, all at the exact same time too.
It was a little bit hard for me to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. But in the end, I just then did in fact kind of do my best to try to ignore it, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just begin to start to nod my head over to the both of the dragons, all at once.
It was clear that it was that I was in fact letting the both of them know as to the fact that I was in fact about to go on ahead and speak to them, all at once, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact notice that luckily enough for me, all at once. They did in fact both seem to go right on ahead, and they then did in fact begin to start to nod right on ahead right back to me, all at once. It was clear they they were both beginning to start to pay their full attention on to just what ever it was that I felt like I did in fact even have to say to the both of them at that, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare at the both of them for just a little while longer. Until in the end, I did in fact kind of just start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, to try to calm my self down, at that. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden speak to them all, all at the exact same time too. I knew that it was that of course, that they both were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even had to say to the both of them right at this very moment in time as well, at that.
"Alright... So what exactly did you guys both call me in to the cave to talk about then? What are the plans?" I said to the both of them, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I just wanted to get straight to the point. I did not want to dilly dally in to a bunch of stuff that did not matter all too much to me at all of course, at that.
I still had the thoughts of what my father had in fact done fresh in my mind, and my head, at that. As I still felt like it was a little bit hard to forgive him for that. As he had nearly wanted to try to kill me, if it was that my brother had not stepped in. But of course, he had not wanted to kill his old best friend that had in fact betrayed him, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was hard for me to get over that, as it did in fact kind of feel like it did in fact hurt me a lot, all at the exact same time as well. I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact all of the sudden start to breathe in quite a bit of a heavy sigh, all at once, at that.
The both of them just seemed to stare at me for just a bit of some time, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that it was clear that they were not all too sure as to just why it was that I was here right now. Which did not make all too much sense at all to me either, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, as I just once again began to start to continue to squint my eyes over towards them, all at the exact same time too.
As I just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that for just a little bit more of some time, all at once. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Socra, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that she was in fact beginning to start to speak back to me, at that. I of course did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over to her, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to nod back to her, at that. As it was clear to me that it was that I was in fact letting her know that it was that I was in fact paying my attention as to just what ever it was that she felt like she needed to say to me, at that.
After it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that, all at once, all of the sudden. She then of course did in fact seem to just continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well. As like it or not, I did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even had to say back to me as a little bit of a response, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"We are here to tell you that we have a plan on attacking Plyma's camp... Perhaps we can end this war now, or at least soon... But of course, we need your help, you are the dragon of destiny after all..." She said to me, all at the exact same time as well, as she did in fact have her eyes right on to mine, as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said to me, at that.
It was clear that she was trying to let me know that what it was that she had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time too, was in fact for real serious, and that it was much to my concern, at that. But of course, I once again felt like the thoughts of just what it was that had happened not all too much longer ago had in fact come in to my head, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to shake my head as a little bit of a response back to Socra all of the sudden, at that. It was clear that I still was not all too happy as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now, and as to just what it was that was even happening right at this very moment in time too, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I just kind of seemed to continue to stand there and stare for a little bit more time, all at once. As it was that I could see that Socra was in fact a little bit surprised. As well as the fact that it was clear to me that she was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that I had in fact responded back to her with, all at once, at that.
As I just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to see her tilt her head a little bit over towards me, all at once. As it was clear to me that she was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that I was even doing, and as to just what it was that I was even getting at right at this very moment in time as well, never the less.
I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to look over to my father. I kind of felt like he was going to be looking at me the same way that it was that Socra was looking at me right now, at that. Which was of course the fact that it was that he was in fact confused as to just what it was that I was getting at, at that.
How ever, as it was that I had in fact looked at my father, all at the exact same time too, at that. I noticed that he did in fact have his head a little bit low to the ground right at this very moment in time too. It seemed like it was fairly clear to me that right now, he knew as to just what it was that I was getting at, and as to just what it was that I was not all too happy about right now, never the less.
It seemed like it was still fresh in his own mind as to just what it was that he had done. Or rather, just as to what it was that he had failed to do, when it was that he had in fact just seemed to have had to chance to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once.
In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to stand there, and I just seemed to continue to stare for a little bit more time, at that. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare for a little bit more time, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, at that.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as cool as I felt like I could, all at once, as I then did in fact begin to start to turn my head right back on over to Socra, all at once. Who it was that I could tell that she was still as lost as all ever, at that. As to just what it was that I was even getting at right at this very moment in time too, of course.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as it almost seemed like she had forgot as to what it was that I had told her. I kind of rolled my eyes a little bit to my self, all at once, in the end. As I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to speak to her, all at once.
She just seemed to continue to be looking at me right in to my eyes for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. How ever, luckily enough for me in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to see her nod right back on ahead over towards me, at that. As it was now clear to me that right now, she was in fact beginning to start to pay her full attention as to just what it was that I even had to say back to her, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to see her do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to her, all at once. I knew that it was that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even had to say to her in the very first place any ways, none the less, at that.
"We are planning to go and kill Plyma or some thing? What for? There seems to be no point... My father clearly won't kill him... So who is going to do it, he wants me to do it because I am the dragon of destiny?" I said to her all at once, as I did in fact kind of just start to squint my eyes a little bit over towards her, all at once, as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to what it was that I had even said to her, at that, never the less.
I could tell that Socra was in fact a little bit shocked as to just what it was that I had in fact just said to her, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that she just had her jaw dropped a little bit, all at the exact same time as well. I knew that it was that I had never really spoken to her in that sort of manner what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare at her right in to her eyes for just a little bit more time, all at once. I kind of felt like I was tired of all of this, and I was starting to run out of some patience with these dragons, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, once again, none the less.
In the end, I just then did in fact let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, at that, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really do, or just what else it was that I should really say over towards them, all at once. I felt like I had already said my piece, and that was that, all at the exact same time as well.
I was about to go on ahead and begin to start to look back on ahead over to my father, all at once. That was of course until it was that I had then began to start to hear the voice of Socra, as it was that she was about to go on ahead and speak to me, at that. As I then did in fact once again, begin to start to turn my head on over to her, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I was in fact a little bit annoyed as to just what it was that she was even doing right now as well, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, none the less. I felt like my father should speak for him self for once, rather than have her always defending him, and protecting his back all of the time, at that. I just kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, once again, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I did in fact begin to start to squint my eyes a little bit on over towards Socra, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to nod on over to her, all at once. As it was in fact clear to me that right now, I was in fact letting her know that I was in fact beginning to start to pay my full attention on to just what ever it was that she felt like she did in fact even have to say to me right at this very moment in time as well, at that, never the less.
Even as much as it was that I felt like I did not really want to hear as to just what ever it was that she felt like she was in fact even about to go on ahead and say to me at that. She then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and she then did in fact just continue to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she did in fact have to say to me in a little bit of some response, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Look... You don't know the full details on what is going on... You don't know why your father didn't do it... It has to be you..." She said to me, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like she was simply just thinking of some thing quick, and some thing fast to say back to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, at that.
It kind of felt like it was in fact a terrible excuse if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, as in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to squint my eyes a little bit on over towards her, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like she needed to try harder than that, if it was that she was in fact trying to convince me as to just what ever it was that was in going on right now, at that.
I kind of was a little bit annoyed, and I was in fact a little bit pissed off, all at the exact same time too. I did my best to try to hold in to that anger as much as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well. I knew that I did not want to have another out burst right now, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
I kind of just shut my mouth up, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I just did not want to be here, all at the exact same time as well. I just did not under stand as to what it was that they were getting at. Why would they just not tell me straight up as to just why it was that it had to be me?
If I was not going to lie to my self either, it really did not seem like Plyma was that scary of a dragon what so ever, all at the exact same time too. It seemed like it had not taken all that much for my father to take him down, all at the exact same time too. Why would he have not just let me go and do it that day then?
I was so lost in my own head right now, that I almost failed to notice that all of the sudden, all at once. That it was in fact clear to me that my father was in fact now all of the sudden beginning to start to step up to me, all at once. As he was now beginning to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I kind of still was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, never the less, at that. But in the end, either which way it was that it felt like it just so happened to be, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to nod back to him, all at once. It was clear that I was letting him know that I was in fact beginning to start to pay my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he must say to me as a little bit of a response, at that.
Even as much as it was that I felt like I did not want to hear the voice of my father speak right now, at that. He did in fact continue to go right on ahead and do as such a thing like that any ways, at that. As I of course did in fact feel like I had no other choice but to go on ahead and begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had to say to me in the very first place any ways, as well.
"Look... Plyma was not just that easy my son... He let me take him down, and grip him like that... He was trying to prove a point..." He said to me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear that my father was in fact trying to search for any sort of excuse that it was that he felt like he could in fact find right now any ways.
I was just a little bit lost as to just why that was in fact even the case for him as well, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was doing, and as to just what it was that he was thinking right now. I was not all too sure as to just why it was that he felt like he could not simply just say it straight up to me, at that.
It felt like he was lying about some thing, or he was too scared to admit about some thing. I just what not all too sure as to what it was that it could even be in the very first place any ways, none the less. I kind of just began to start to shake my head a little bit to my self all at once, as in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to breathe in a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self as well, at that.
I just dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self calm. I did my best to try to control the anger that felt like was in fact building up in me right at this very moment in time too. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that my father felt like he needed to hide from me.
It was clear that he felt like he was safe enough to tell his deputy Socra. But it almost felt like as the dragon of destiny, and also his son. It did not seem like he did in fact trust me all that much. As it kind of hurt me a little bit if it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self once again.
I just kind of stood there and stared below me for a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, all at once. As in the end, I then did in fact feel like it might perhaps be the best time to go on ahead and step up and respond to him. It was either that, or just be left with no response and no idea what was going on right now as it was that they felt like they needed to make plans with me, at that.
Which it felt like it would be a little bit hard to trust my father's plans still, when it was that I knew that he was so close to killing Plyma, all at the exact same time too, all at once. I kind of just did my best to wake my self up, all at the exact same time as well. As in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to lift my head up, and I then began to start to look in to the eyes of my father all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that it did in fact feel like I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to speak up to my father all of the sudden. As I just acted as cool as I felt like I possibly could even though I felt rage building up in me still, at that.
My father just seemed to continue to stare at me with a little bit of a blank look on his own face, as if this was all fine to him, and as if it was all okay as to just what ever it was that was in fact even going on right now. Which I still was not all too sure as to just how that was that it could in fact be the case for him right now.
As I stared for just a bit more time, I then did in fact begin to start to see him blink his eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, he then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and nod to me at the very least, at that. As it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact letting me know that right now, he was in fact beginning to start to pay his full attention as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to notice that it was that my father had in fact just done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and continue to speak to him, just as it was that I had in fact been doing before now. As I knew that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to go right on ahead and listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, all at once.
"I don't know why you just can't tell me why... Why did you not kill him? You had the chance to! You were trying to kill me! Can you not see the evil that he has done to all of the tribes?!" I said to him, as I kind of began to start to growl a bit on over to him, at the end of just what it was that I had even just said to him, at that. As I felt like I was in fact quite a bit angry as to just what it was that was even happening right at this very moment in time too, never the less, once again.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, once again. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden breathe in a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self all of the sudden, as well. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to see that my father did in fact have a bit of some pain, and a bit of some guilt on his face as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to him.
I felt like it would be wrong of him not to, as to the fact that it seemed like he trusted me enough to be the next deputy. But it just seemed like he did not trust me enough to tell me the truth, at that. And he did not trust me enough to think that it was that I could in fact take all that it was that he had to offer to me.
I was a little bit off about it all my self, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there, and I just seemed to continue to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden calm my self down.
My father just kind of nodded a little bit over towards me, as it was clear that he was letting in be know that it was that he was about to go on ahead and speak to me at the very least, which I still was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even think about all of that right now. As I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for a little bit more time, with a little bit of a blank look on my face, all at once.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as in the end. I of course did in fact just go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over to him, all at once. As it was in fact clear to me that right at this very moment in time too, that it was that I had in fact began to start to pay attention as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even had to say to me, at that.
I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times, as it seemed like there was going to be a little bit of some silence that was going to ensue for just a little bit more time, all at once. But in the end at the very least, I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden hear him as he then did in fact finally begin to start to speak to me all of the sudden. I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, as in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact even just have say to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"I can't tell you my son... Just know I regret every thing that I have done... I accept the fact that I am not a good leader... I am nothing like my father..." He said to me, as I saw him begin to start to turn his head on over to just where it was that Socra was at, as it was clear that she too was in fact staring at her best friend, as well as her leader, at that.
Socra kind of began to start to squint her eyes a little bit, all at once, as it was clear that she felt like he was being far too harsh on him self. I simply kind of felt like for once, it did in fact seem like he was telling me the truth. As it was that I had in fact been told stories of his father from some of the older dragons of the tribe, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once, as I saw that Socra did in fact begin to start to open her mouth all of the sudden. It was quite clear to me that it seemed like she was in fact about to go right on ahead. And that it was that she was about to all of the sudden speak up to my father, all at once.
Just as it was that she had in fact opened her mouth to speak how ever, that was when I then did in fact hear some loud yelling coming from out side of the cave that it was that we were in fact in right now. Some loud yelling that did in fact seem to make my heart pump a little bit too fast all of the sudden, at that.
I was still a little bit scared as to the fact that it was that Plyma might have sent some black dragons to follow us on the way back to our camp, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I was a little bit scared that at any moment in time, we might be getting attacked. Which as it was that it kind of seemed like based off of the loud yelling that I could hear right now, it might in fact just so happen to be the case.
I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once, as in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and I just seemed to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now. As I just kind of shook my head a little bit to my self all of the sudden.
I just seemed to start to turn my head over to the loud voices that I could in fact clearly hear out side of the cave right now, at that. As I saw that both Socra and my father did in fact begin to start to do the exact same thing as it was that I was in fact doing right at this very moment in time too. As it kind of felt like this was the perfect excuse for a way out of this for the both of them, at that.
I kind of groaned, and I let out a little bit of a soft grunt to my self all of the sudden, all at once. As in the end, I just kind of shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once, once again. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
In the end, I just kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh, as I squinted my eyes as well out side of the cave, as to just what ever dragon was in fact yelling right now, at that. I of course, did in fact seem to start to hear the yelling draw louder, and closer to us, all at once. As I of course, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that they did in fact even feel like they needed to yell to every one right now, none the less.
"Himla! The humans are here to speak to you!"