Chapter 27: We Will (Jangra's PoV)

I kind of felt a little bit sick, as I was not all too sure if that was due to the fact that it was that I was actually sick. Or if it was that it just seemed to be due to the fact that I had a lot of thoughts that were in fact just seeming to go through my head just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I just then did in fact just seem to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that, never the less.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just seemed to start to have got my focus off of all of that. As I kind of just seemed to have woken my self up. As I knew that I needed to get ready to head out of bed, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As I knew that as much as it was that I felt like I did in fact not want to do as such a thing like that. I knew that it was that I did in fact just need to get ready for another long day of training ahead, All at the exact same time too. As I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those thoughts, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I could, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when I just then in the end, all at once, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down, all at once, once again.
I did my best to just try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had even been thinking on long before now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when I just then in the end, all at once, at that. I did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear some voices, all at the exact same time too. But the voices of the dragons that I did in fact seem to have heard, was not my group.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have headed out of the cave, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to head right on over towards where it was that I needed to go to next. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden realize as to just what it was that was in fact going on.
I saw that there was a lot of dragons out in the clearing just now. As it was far too many to be normal, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to start to have tilted my head, all at the exact same time as well. As I  wondered if it was that Socra had in fact just seemed to have called a meeting, all at once, at that.
I kind of just seemed to draw a little bit closer to all of the dragons, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that.
"What is going on here?" I said to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact just seemed to have even been thinking on long before now, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few seconds more of some time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared at the dragons for just a few moments longer. I just then did in fact just seem to start to sniff the air, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to realize that these dragons. That they were clearly not from our tribe, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to stare at some of them, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize some of the faces, all at the exact same time too. As it was that they were in fact some leaders, and a lot of important dragons from the other tribes of the red dragons, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have started to stare at some of them for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that, none the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well.
And I heard the voice of a she dragon, all at once, as she just then did in fact just seem to speak up to every one that was in fact here, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just seemed to realize the fact, and the voice of the dragon, all at once. As I had heard stories about her, and I had only seen her once in my life. When it was that she had visited us, when it was that I had been very young.
My eyes were wide, as it was that I seemed to stare at Monza for just a few moments of some time, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she did in fact just seem to start to continue to step up, and speak towards all of the dragons, all at once. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that the wonderful dragon did in fact feel like she even needed to say just now.
"Alright Himla... So... When are we going to plan the attack? Do we even know where they are even at?" He said, as it was that it was clear that it was that she was in fact speaking to my father, all at once. As it was that I felt like I was still a little bit tired due to the fact that I had in fact just woken up, at that, never the less. But it just then did in fact just seem to start to come back to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As to just what it was that was even going on just now in the very first place any ways.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few moments of time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to remember as to just what it was that Socra had told me. As she had told me that my father was in fact coming back with an army. So of course it would make sense as to the fact that it was that he would in fact have seemed to have been here with them, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to remember that it was in fact the case, all at once, at that. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly breathe in a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I could in the mean time. As in the end, I then did in fact seem to see my father at the middle of all of this, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to see that it was that every one was in fact staring at him just now, at that.
He seemed to be a little bit nervous, which was a first for him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to tilt my head on over towards my father. As it was that he did in fact seem to not have a single clue as to just what it was that he should say to her just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden hear another voice speak up. As it seemed like it was in fact his deputy Socra that was in fact here to save the day for him, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have realized that it was the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time as well. I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards her, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to  notice that it was for what ever reason or another. That she seemed to be staring at me right in to my eyes just now, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod on over towards her. As I at the very least, did in fact let her know that I was sin fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to notice that it was in fact the case, all at once, at that. That was when she just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards me. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to all of the dragons, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Actually... Jangra would you like to tell them about your friend? She is letting us know where they are going to be at, and just on time... Plyma is going to be there, quite a bit alone..." She said, as she did in fact have quite a bit of a smile on her face, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was clear that this was not only the fact that it was that she had said exactly what it was that I had told her. Except it was a little bit shortened down, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that I kind of just seemed to have gulped, as that was not what it was that I was worried about how ever.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to have nodded on over to just where it was that I was at, all at the exact same time too. To let all of the leaders know that it was that I was right there behind them, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of just seemed to shiver, as it was that I did in fact once again, as this was not the first time that it was. That I just then did in fact just seem to start to see a ton of leaders of the red dragon tribes, all at the exact same time too.
Except, the last time it was that it had in fact been with the battle that it was that my father had with Plyma. As now this time, they all seemed to have had their attention on to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
And I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too. I did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus on to the fact that it was that I felt like I needed to speak back to them.
It was clear to me that was what it was that they were all waiting for, as it was that I seemed to see a lot of them already losing their patience with me, all at once, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see a few of them already begin to start to squint their eyes on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt like I needed to be strong, and I needed to not act so stupid, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have woken my self up to that fact, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to start to speak up on over towards all of the leaders, at that. As I knew that it was clear to me that they were all beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards them in the very first place any ways, none the less, at that.
"Yes... That is what she has told me... I know where she is staying at, and I know that she will take us there..." I said on over towards all of the dragons, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to be strong enough. And I just seemed to start to be brave enough, all at once.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes right back on over towards them. To let them know that I was dead serious with just what it was that I had said to them. Though, I still was a little bit scared to trust Yikla already, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As it was that I waited for some one to say some thing, all at the exact same time too. But no one seemed to have wanted to say a single thing what so ever, as it was that every one just simply seemed to want to stare at me with a blank look on their face, at that.
I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I was glad that I had thought of some thing smart. And I had in fact thought of some thing quick to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it seemed like not only was it was that Socra was in fact trying to test me, at that. Which it was clear that none of these dragons knew that I was the son of Himla. But she was also trying to cover up behind the back of Himla, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear that the both of us knew that Himla had in fact been a little bit lost in his head. And it was that he had not been all too sure as to just what it was that he should say right back on over to the other red dragon leader right away, at that. As I kind of just seemed to roll my eyes a little bit to my self, all at once, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on those kind of thoughts, never the less.
As it was that it seemed like every one had now got their attention on to just what it was that Himla did in fact feel like he had to say now. As it was clear to me that my father had in fact got his mind and his focus off of what ever it was that he had in fact even been thinking on long before now. As it was now clear to me all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too.
That it was that it was clear to me that he was now ready to go right on ahead, and he was ready to speak to all of the other leaders, all at once. As I saw that it was that as every one then did in fact just seem to start to turn their heads on over towards him. He just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards them.
As it was clear to me that he was in fact letting all of the dragons know that it was of course, that he was in fact about to go on ahead and speak on over towards all of them. How ever it was clear as well, never the less. That every one was already seeming to pay their full attention on to just what ever it was that he had to say just now.
That did not seem to bother my father what so ever how ever, much to my own surprise. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead and speak on over towards every one, all at once. As I of course, along with every one else that was here, at that. Did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Yes... We will talk to her again, and she will take us to where Plyma's camp is at... Then we will take down Plyma from there... No rules... That's what his family is used to..." He said, as he did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes a little bit on to just I was not all too sure as to who. As it was that he did in fact have a little bit of some meaning on to just what it was that he had even said at the end, at that.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he had in fact meant by it, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self, never the less. But I kind of felt like it might be best to just try to not think on it all too much, all at the exact same time too. As it kind of seemed like it was that my father was in fact kind of trying to pull the attention back on over towards me, at that.
As it seemed like he did not want to step up and take the lead for all of the other dragons just now, all at the exact same time too. As for some odd reason or another, it seemed like it was that he almost wanted me to take the lead for every one, at that. Which I knew did not make any sort of sense to me what so ever, at that.
As I knew that it was of course, never the less, at that. That not only was it the fact that I knew that I was too young for any one to want to listen to me, never the less. But I also knew that it was that he was in fact the leader of this all, all at the exact same time too. And just because I was the dragon of destiny, did not mean that he should expect me to take the lead, and to take the charge for every one, at that.
As it was clear that no one was in fact seeming to fall for just what it was that he had even just said to them all, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that every one was in fact just still staring at him, all at the exact same time as well. As no one knew as to just who it was that I was, all at the exact same time too.
So it was clear that they were not expecting me to do any thing luckily enough for me, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of some relief to my self, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear another voice, of another dragon, all at once, at that.
As it was that it was in fact a very old red dragon, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I was surprised that it was that a dragon at that age would in fact still want to lead his tribe, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to step up, all at once, at that. And he then did in fact just seem to start to speak on up towards my father, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that it was clear that this old dragon did in fact seem to know my father fairly well, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I could tell that based off of the look that it was that he had in fact had on his face, all at the exact same time too. As he just seemed to just nod on over towards my father, all at once.
As it was that my father had in fact just seemed to have seen the old red dragon do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when he just then in the end, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. He then did in fact just seem to just start to nod right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that my father was letting the old dragon know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back on over towards my father, all at once.
As it was that the old dragon had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear his voice as it was that he did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards my father, all at once. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back on over towards him, all at once, at that, never the less.
"You have taken down his father... I believe that you can take him down too Himla... We will be by your side... We will not let him get away with what he has done... This is our chance to end this all..." He said back on over to my father, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that it was that he did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes on over towards my father, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it was clear to me that it was that he was in fact bringing up the fact that it was that my father had in fact killed Plyma's father, all at the exact same time too. Which was in fact a story that I had in fact heard many times over, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As I kind of felt like it made a lot of sense as to just why it was that Plyma did in fact hate my father so much now, at that. But I also kind of felt like it was that Plyma should know that what it was that his father had in fact been trying to do. That it was in fact evil, all at the exact same time too. Which of course was the fact that he was trying to get a separation between the species, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
Which had in fact eventually happened after it was that Plyma's father had in fact died, all at the exact same time too, at that. But it was that what Plyma was in fact trying to do, it was far worse than what it was that his father had in fact been trying to do. As it was clear to me that it was, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once, at that.
That he was not only trying to get rid of all of that, but he was trying to kill all of the red dragons for one thing, all at the exact same time as well. As well as the fact that it was that he was trying to kill the humans, at that. As the humans had never even been a part of this, all at the exact same time too.
Though I had heard a lot of dragons always used to bring up a fair point on just why it was that dragons seemed to feel like they needed to hide from humans, all at the exact same time too, at that. Though I kind of felt like that was just due to the fact that I knew that we could not live together. As I knew that it was that a human would in fact attack you as soon as it was that he was in fact to see you, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just kind of sort of get my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, once again. As I just then all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of my father, all at once, at that. As he just then did in fact finally begin to start to speak back on over towards the red dragon leader, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to look on over towards my father, at that. As I did in fact have my eyes wide as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to do as such a thing like that. As I kind of just seemed to start to feel like I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what it was that my father did in fact feel like he even had to say on over towards the old dragon, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to have done as such a thing like that. That was when my father then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak right back on over towards him, all at once. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that my father did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Yes Omplo... And we will..."