Chapter 16: So Weak (Jangra's PoV)

I stared at my mentor, as well as the deputy of our tribe. Right in to her eyes of course, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it did not seem to mess with her at all, and it did not seem to budge her what so ever. As it was clear to me that she was an expert with this kind of stuff.
This time she was actually going to be trying against me. I knew that this time she was not going to go easy on me like she had that one day. As it kind of did in fact kind of make me shiver quite a bit as to the fact that those thoughts did in fact just seem to come in to my head all of the sudden, at that.
I felt a little bit sick, as I almost wanted to back down from the challenge, and just forfeit as it was. But I already knew as to just what it was that Socra would in fact say to me. I knew as to just how upset it was that she would in fact be of course, at that.
As I kind of just let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. As I knew that my father would view me as a bit of a failure. And that he would in fact view me as a bit of a let down, all at the exact same time too.
Which still did not make all too much sense to me, as to just why that was in fact the case. When I knew damn well that he could have just ended it all in that one day. And that it was that we would not have to worry about any of just what it was that was in fact even going on right now.
I kind of winced as those thoughts did in fact come to my head, all at the exact same time too. As I did in fact some times wonder, all at the exact same time as well. If it was in fact the fact that I was in fact the dragon of destiny of course.
Just as it was that every one would in fact tell me, and would always say that I was of course. Than why did it seem like no one trusted me? Why would no one tell me the real truth as to just what it was that was going on?
I kind of felt sick as to those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground all of the sudden, all at once, at that. As I just kind of felt like I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do, nor as to just what it was that was even happening right at this very moment in time as well, any ways, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare right in front of me for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to hear the voice of Socra. As it was now clear to me that she was in fact trying to speak to me, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to continue to hear her voice, all at once, at that. As it was clear that she was in fact seeming to speak directly to me, as there was not any one really else around that she could be talking to right now, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to lift my head up on over towards her, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times at first. As I stared at her right in to her eyes, as I just then did in fact seem to start to nod right back on over towards her, at that. As it was clear that it was of course, that I was in fact letting her know that it was that I did in fact have my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me right at this exact same time too.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to see me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to hear her voice once again. As she just continued to speak to me, all at once, at that. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, and I just then did in fact seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me, all at once, at that.
"Are you ready Jangra? We best get this started... Unless you want to be up late tonight..." She said to me, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that she did in fact have her eyes squinted on to mine as it was that she had in fact even just said as to just what it was that she had even just said to me, never the less, once again.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As it felt like if it was that I was not going to lie to my self at all right now. That I felt like I was not ready for this right now, once again. As I felt like I was about to fall in the ground, and I was about to pass out right now.
Why did I have to do this? Why had they not warned us in to further detail as to just what it was that it felt like we were doing. As I knew that it was of course, that if it was that we knew that we were going in to battle, than I was sure that we would not be as tired as it was that it did in fact kind of feel like I was in fact worn out right now, all at the exact same time too.
Though then again, I also felt like if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. That if it was that we were in fact to get attacked of course, all at the exact same time too. Than that would simply mean as to the fact that I knew that we might not see it coming, and we might in fact be worn out from training on some random day, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of felt like now was the time that it was that I should just tell Socra that I was not ready at all for this, and that I just wanted to go to the cave, and that I just wanted to go and get at least a little bit of sleep right now. But I knew that right away, that I could not do as such a thing like that. As I knew that it showed weakness, and I knew that I also needed to set an example to every one that was in fact here right now, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as in the end, after all was in fact said and done. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to nod back to Socra, all at once, all at the exact same time too. As I let her know that I was about to speak to her all of the sudden, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact seem to start to see her nod right back on over towards me, at that. As it was clear to me that she was in fact letting me know that she did in fact have her full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her right at this very moment in time as well, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, all at once, once again, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact seem to start to speak towards her all of the sudden, at that. As I knew that it was of course, that she was in fact just then beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her in the very first place any ways, never the less, all at once.
"Yes... I am ready as I could ever be..." I said to her, as I kind of stumbled on my words as soon as it was that I had said what it was that I had said to her. As I knew that was due to the fact that I was just so tired as to the fact that I could not think properly. And also as to the fact that I kind of also knew that it was in fact a lie, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
Either which way it just so happened to be for Socra, she just did not seem to care all too much what so ever right now, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to get her self in battle position, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I kind of gulped a bit heavily to my self, as I knew that this was probably the strongest dragon besides my father that was in fact in our tribe, never the less.
It scared me as to just what it was that was about to happen, as I was quite certain that I was about to make a fool out of my self. Though, based off of the fact that I could see that all of the dragons that were in fact group. Were simply just seeming to be concerned with their own fights that they were going through right now.
I kind of felt like I was over thinking all of this, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare at Socra for just a little bit longer, all at once. As I felt like some where in my head, that things might actually end up okay, and that things would in fact be fine, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of cursed my self right away, as to the fact that it was that I had in fact told my self as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I then did in fact get my focus on just what it was that was going on at the last second, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that all at the exact same time too. That Socra was all of the sudden flying up high in the air, and that she was coming right on over towards just where it was that I was even at right now, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Luckily I noticed it at the last moment how ever, and even as worn out as it was that I felt like I even was right now, never the less. I just then did in fact seem to dodge her just in the knick of time, as I noticed. As I felt like my eyes did not deceive me at all, what so ever right now.
That even though this was meant to a normal battle, all at the exact same time as well. I was fairly certain that it was that she did in fact have her claws out, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. As I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she was even doing right now.
How ever, just before it was that I got the time to think on it, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact seem to turn around, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to hear quite a bit of some noise from right behind me, all at the exact same time too.
I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that it could possibly be, all at the exact same as well. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had kind of just been thinking on long before now, never the less.
As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact try to dodge it, once again, as it was that I had in fact seen her coming right on over towards me. As I saw for sure this time that she did in fact have her claws out for some odd reason or another, which I was in fact quite a bit shocked about, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that she was even doing right now.
I kind of just did my best to try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to feel her cuts right in to my thick pair of skin, all at the exact same time too.
I yelled a bit in some pain, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it really did not hurt all too bad, due to the fact that the scales of a dragon were in fact very strong, all at the exact same time too. But then again, I also knew that the blades of a dragon, and the claws of a dragon were also very strong as well, at that.
I looked over to just where it was that I had in fact even just got cut at, all at the exact same time too, as I could clearly tell that all at the exact same time too, all at once. That it was in fact bleeding quite a bit on that spot, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of got a bit upset at Socra, all at the exact same time too, as I looked on over towards her, all at once.
As I saw that the battles of every one else had in fact just seemed to stop for just a few moments, as it was clear that every one was in fact a bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on right now in the very first place any ways, never the less. As it was clear that they were in fact concerned as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now.
How ever when it was that they had noticed that I was fine, that was when they went back to their own battles, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I kind of just got a little bit upset due to that fact, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact seem to start to squint my eyes right on towards Socra, as for some reason she had a smile on her face right now, as it seemed like she was actually enjoying what was going on right now, for some odd reason or another.
I kind of just seemed to tilt my head a bit, as I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on at first, at that. As I kind of just did my best to try to act as calm, and to try to act as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, once again. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
And I just then did in fact all of the sudden hear the quite happy voice of Socra, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was clear that she was in fact speaking to me right now, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that she was getting at. As I kind of just seemed to have my head tilted on over towards her for just a little bit more time, all at once.
Until in the end, I kind of just seemed to try to wake my self up a little bit, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to just start to blink my eyes a few times, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to nod right back on over towards her. Letting her know that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that she felt like she even needed to say to me right now, all at once. Even as much as it kind of felt like I really did not want to hear as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me just now.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when she then did in fact just then all of the sudden seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And she then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak on over towards me all of the sudden, all at once. As I of course just then did in fact seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Come on Jangra! I thought you were stronger than this! I thought you were faster than this!" She said to me, all at the exact same time too. As at first, it did not at all bother me as to just what it was that she had even just said to me, all at once. As I knew that she was simply just testing me, and she was trying to get me angry, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that I was in fact a whole lot stronger when ever it was that I was in fact angry never the less, all at once.
At first, I felt like it was not going to work for her what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As I was about to go right on ahead and roll my eyes a bit on over towards her, all at the exact same time too, at that. Until just then, in the end, I then did in fact seem to see that she had a bit of a mocking grin, and a bit of a smirk on her face right now, all at once. As I knew that she was not actually mocking me, but she was simply just trying to get under my skin right now.
But my brain was not thinking properly at all right now, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I right away could in fact feel a bit of some rage building up on me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once.
As I then did in fact begin to start to growl right back on over to her, all at the exact same time as well. As I noticed that right away, as soon as it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That the grin that she did in fact just so happen to seem to have on her face right at this very moment in time too.
That it just then did in fact seem to start to get bigger all of the sudden. As it was clear that this was exactly as to just what it was that she had in fact wanted, all at once, at that. As I knew that it was in fact the case, but once again, my brain was not thinking properly at all right now.
As a lot of that had to do with the fact that I knew that I was tired for one thing right now. But I also knew that a lot of it was simply just due to the fact that I knew, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That it was that I was in fact insanely exhausted, and that I felt like I could simply just not take it any longer as to the fact that it was that Socra was getting me very angry right now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to feel the anger and rage build up on to me for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to yell right back on over towards Socra, all at once, at that. As I saw that she still had that smile on her face, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. That was when I just then did in fact see her, all at the exact same time too. That in stead of the fact that it was that she was to nod right back on over to me. That she just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well  never the less. And she just then did in fact seem to start to shake her head on over towards me.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on right now, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I was just too angry as to the fact that it was that there was simply just no such sort of way that I could in fact try to comprehend as to just what it was that was happening. As I knew that the simple fact of the matter was that she was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I was in fact about to go on ahead and yell to her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of got to the point that it was that it was the simple fact of the matter. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to yell on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I knew that it was that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
"If you really think that I am weak... Maybe I should not show mercy on you this time... Maybe..." I said, as I knew as to just what it was that I was about to say, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. But I kind of just stopped my self at the last moment, as I knew that as angry as it was that I had been that one day. That I would not have tried to kill Socra, all at the exact same time too.
At least, I hoped that it was that I would not have tried to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to the fact that I could say for a fact right now, that it was that I would not have tried to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that I felt very angry right now, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that there was a lot of things that I wanted to say right now, at that.
I kind of just held it in to my self for the time being, as I saw that Socra did in fact seem like she was in fact a bit lost as to just what it was that I was even getting at right now, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact feel like with her seeming to a little bit lost in her head right now, all at the exact same time too.
That this might in fact be the perfect time for me to go right on ahead and try to strike, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I did not hesitate at all this time, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact seem to start to fly right on over as to just where it was that she was at right now.
I could see that I had my eyes on her chest, as that was just where it was that I was in fact planning to go on ahead and take her down to the ground, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that at first, out of the corner of my eyes, that she seemed to be shocked, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right now, at that.
But how ever, just in the blink of an eye as it was that it had just so happened to seem to be, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to see, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That she was now gone, as I crashed right in to the ground, all at the exact same time too.
I was lost as to just what it was that had in fact just happened, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I had never seen a single dragon move that fast in my life. And especially when it was that it had seemed to be from an elder dragon, at that. That was what it was that it just so happened to be the biggest shock to me, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I also knew that now was not exactly the time that it was that I should in fact be thinking all too much on to that right now, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact decide to turn around, all at once. And I tried to lift my self up before it was that it was in fact too late, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. And I was just about half way up, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That was when I just then did in fact all of the sudden feel a dragon slam in to me, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to feel as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I was in fact slammed straight down on to the ground all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well. As I felt like I was too weak to try to fight back against it, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to hit the ground all of the sudden, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to hear the voice of Socra, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As just as it was that she had in fact just seemed to be acting earlier, all at the exact same time too, at that. It seemed like she was in a bit of a mocking tone in her voice, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to lift my head on up towards her, all at the exact same time too, as she still had me pinned down, at that. As I kind of just seemed to squint my eyes right on over towards her, all at once, as well. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to shake my head a bit on over towards her, just as she had done. As it was that I knew that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. It did not seem to bother her at all, what so ever. As she just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak on over towards me, either which way it just so happened to be. As I just then did in fact of course, begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me in the very first place any ways, never the less, at that.
"Some old Jangra... So weak..."