Chapter 28: Here (Jangra's PoV)

The next few days had been a little bit rough, as it was that the training. As I felt like before now, that it could not have gotten any harder than it already had been. Well it turns out that I had in fact been wrong with the fact that it was that I had thought as such a thing like that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have ramped up it's game, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was of course, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That there was in fact a lot that it was that we had to do of course.
As it was that we were in fact just about to get ready to go and attack Plyma's tribe at that. As it was that I knew that for one thing, all of the dragons were scared. And they were in fact all quite stressed out as to just what it was that we were about to go on ahead and do of course, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to start to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
As I knew that it was that as much as I felt like it was that it was really hard for me to do as such a thing like that just now, of course. I knew that I needed be strong. And that I knew that I did in fact need to show that it was that I was in fact a leader towards the rest of the tribe, all at tbe exact same time as well, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few moments more. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear a familiar voice, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that it was of course, that they were in fact that seeming to speak on over towards me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over. And I saw that it was in fact my sister that was in fact speaking to me.
As it was that I did in fact seem to look in to her blank eyes for just a few moments of some time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me just now, at that.
"Hey Jangra... Make sure you make those dragons pay for what they did to our brother for me... Okay?" She said to me, as it was that she did in fact have a smile some how, on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact just said as to just what it was that she had in fact just said to me.
I was a little bit surprised by that, as it seemed like each and every time that it was. That she did in fact just so happen to have seemed to have brought up our brother, at that. It was clear to me that it was that she was always hurt, and she was always sad about it, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, this time it was clear that it was not the case, and it was clear that she did in fact seem to feel a little bit happy at that. As it was clear to me that she had in fact meant as to just what it was that she had even just said to me, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare with my own eyes wide, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to stand there and stare there for just a little bit more time, all at once. I began to start to remember that it was that she could not really see me. As I saw that it was that she did in fact have her head tilted a little bit on over towards me. As it was clear to me that she was a little bit lost, and that she was in fact a little bit confused as to the fact as to just why it was that I had not yet responded as to just what it was that she had said to me, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to continue to speak right back on over towards her.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that she right away. She did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me. As it was clear that it was that she was in fact letting me know that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right back on over towards her, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that it was of course, that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right back on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
"Don't worry... I will make them pay for it all... And all of the other dragons that they have killed..." I said, as I felt like I had to make sure that it was that she knew that our brother was not the only dragon that had died. As lots of dragons had lost a lot of their friend, and a lot of their family in that entire process that one day long ago, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that it was that we did in fact need to fight back more than ever, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that we could not win a war be sitting here and hiding. And just playing the defensive game for so long, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was not going to work out all too well for us, at that.
That was what it was that we were in fact planning on doing, all at the exact same time as well. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to just all of the sudden, at that. I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just suddenly start to notice, as it felt like I had not been paying any sort of attention at all for a little bit of some time. That it was that my sister was in fact just seeming to start to speak on over towards me, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me, once again.
"Well... I am sure that father is waiting for you right now... I know that you all have a lot of plans to go through..." As it was clear to me that it was now, all at the exact same time too. That it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said to me at first, at that, none the less.
As it was not more due to the fact that she felt like she wanted to talk about our brother, at that. As much as it was that she was trying to let me know that I needed to get out of bed. As it was that it was still early, and a few dragons were still resting.
But I knew that it was that I was not a normal dragon. And that it was that I did not get to do those sorts of things what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, once again. As I kind of just seemed to have blinked my eyes a few times, at first.
How ever, in the end, I just then did in  fact begin to start to realize that what it was that my sister had in fact just said to me, at that. That it was more than likely true, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I knew that I needed to get out of bed, and that now more than ever, at that. I did in fact need to speak to my father right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. I at first did in fact just seem to start to continue to start to get my self up from off of out of my nest, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak on over towards my sister once again, at that.
As it was that just as it was that I felt like I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to start to see her nod right back on over towards me. As it was clear that she once again was in fact letting me know that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her just now.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, never the less. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time as well. I then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards her at that. As I knew that it was that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact even feel like I even needed to say on over towards her just now, never the less.
"Well... I suppose you are right... I will see you tonight Mike... I love you..." I said on over towards her, as I kind of just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of felt a little bit bad for the fact that it was that I was in fact leaving her all alone, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that life was kind of lonely in side of this cave for her, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to realize that it was that she also did in fact kind of. That she was in fact the one that had told me that I needed to go, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that if it was that I was to stay here any longer. I knew that it was that it was not going to be due to the fact that it was. That I was in fact giving her a little bit of some company, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that it was that it was more due to the fact that it was of course, none the less. That I did in fact feel like I did not want to go out of bed. And I did in fact not want to go and speak to my father just now.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden, at that.
I then did in fact just seem to start to walk on out of the cave, all at the exact same time too. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear my sister once again. As it was that she did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to me one last time.
I did in fact just seem to start to turn my head around on over towards her, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to look on over towards her, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say towards me, just now.
"Good luck Jangra... I believe in you... I love you too..." She said on over towards me, as it kind of seemed like it was that it was exactly what it was that it kind of felt like I had in fact needed to have just heard, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to crack a little bit of a smile on my face, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to once again turn my head away from her. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue with the way that it was that I was in fact heading of course. As I knew that it was, that I was in fact trying to head out of the cave, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have started to begin to walk out of the cave how ever. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to see another familiar face of another dragon, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at once.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to stop my self in the middle of just where it was that I had in fact even just been walking. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to see that it was of course, at that. That the she dragon did in fact just seem to start to nod right on over towards me.
As it was that it was in fact clear to me that she was in fact just about to go right on ahead and speak on over towards me, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to stare at her with my eyes wide. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards her. As I let her know of course, that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear her voice. As it was that she did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards me. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me just now.
"Thank you for taking care of Mik Jangra... I can't be around her all of the time... And you know she feels lonely... I appreciate your help... I know that you don't really have the time..." She said to me, as it was of course my mother, Sola, that had in fact just spoken. As I kind of just seemed to feel a little bit better as to the fact that it was that I knew that my mother was here, all at the exact same time too. As it was for sure a lot different of a face to see than my father, all at the exact same time as well.
As I knew that it was of course, that she did in fact not stress me out nearly as much as it was that my father did, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up, all at once.
As I knew that it was that she had in fact just spoken to me for one thing. As well as the fact that it was of course, that I did in fact just need to go right on ahead. And I did in fact just need to hurry up and go and meet up with my father just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of began to have started to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my eyes on my mother, at that. As I knew that it was that I just then did in fact nod right back on over towards her. As it was clear that I was in fact letting her know that I was about to speak right back on over towards her.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to have began to have seen me do as such a thing like that. That was when she then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And she then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me. As it was clear to me that she was letting me know that she did in fact have her full attention on to me just now, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards her, at that. As I now knew that it was of course, that she was in fact beginning to have started to have listened as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her never the less.
"It isn't a problem... I love her... And I love you too..." I said on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As I at first did in fact just seem to have a smile right back on to my own face, just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even just said to her of course. As it was that I had in fact seemed to let it stay that way for just a few seconds longer.
Until in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact get my mind and my focus off of my mother, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to look out side of the cave, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that I did in fact know as to just what it was that I did in fact need to do just now. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to look out there for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of my mother, all at once. As she just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak right back on over towards me, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact just seem to start to look right back on over towards her.
At first of course, I still felt like I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on. But in the end, I eventually did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards her. As it was that I let her know that I was in fact paying my full attention still, on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me just now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear her voice as it was that she did in fact continue to speak to me. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me, all at once, at that.
"Well... I can tell you are busy... So go on!" She said to me, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact have my eyes a little bit wide. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact just said as to just what it was that she had even said to me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to realize that it was in fact the case. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to feel a little bit bad about it. As I knew that it was that it had been years since it was that I had actually had a real conversation with my mother, never the less.
I kind of felt a little bit bad about it, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to realize that I could not stress on it too much, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that she was also kind of right, and I did in fact need to go and do some thing just now. As that was of course the fact that it was that I knew that I needed to speak to me father. Even as much as it was that I kind of felt like I really did not want to do as such a thing like that.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to nod right back on over towards my mother, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that the both of us then did in fact just seem to start to walk past each other. As we were of course going in complete opposite directions just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have just got out of the cave, all at once. That was when I saw that it was that my father was in fact just sitting on the tall rock. As it was that he was some how already looking on over towards me, just as soon as it was that he had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have noticed that it was that I had in fact walked out of the cave.
As it was that it seemed like he was about to jump down. And he was about to speak on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact hear a much louder voice begin to start to step up and speak from not all too far away, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when every one in the tribe, including me and my father. We all then did in fact just seem to start to turn our heads on over towards the dragon that was yelling just now.
It was clear that it was, that based off of the fact that it was that we were in fact all standing there staring over to where the voice was coming from. That even with all of our worried looks that were in fact on all of our faces. We all were in fact beginning to start to pay our full attention on to just what ever it was that the dragon did in fact feel like they needed to say just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly continue to hear the dragon seem to yell. As I of course, along with the rest of the dragons that were all around me just now. I did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that they dragon felt like they needed to say to every one just now.
"The humans... The humans are here!"