Chapter 23: Told You (Jangra's PoV)

I was so worn out, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do right now. A part of me did in fact kind of feel like it was, that I did in fact just want to go to the cave. And that it was that I did in fact want to get a little bit of some sleep of course, all at the exact same time too.
But I also knew that I did not have that luxury to go and do as such a thing like that. As I knew that it was, all at the exact same time too, at that. That I did in fact need to go right on ahead and go and speak to Socra. As I was sure that she was waiting on me right now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of began to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to the fact that it was, all at the exact same time too. That there was in fact a lot of dragons that were out right now, as it was in fact the early morning after all, of course.
I did not expect to see so many dragons out right now, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. But it was clear to me that they were not paying all too much attention to me. Which was luck enough for me, as I was a little bit surprised that it was in fact the case, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that.
As I knew that it was that it felt like any time that it was that I did in fact just so happen to move around camp. Every one did in fact just so happen to want to stare at me that entire time, all at the exact same time too. As it always did in fact make me feel quite a bit uncomfortable if it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self once again, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly turn my head away from all of them, all at the exact same time too.
If it was that they were going to not pay me any sort of attention, such as it was that I felt like they should in fact be doing just now. Than it felt like it was in fact fine with me, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self once again, at that. As I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus on to just what it was that I knew was in fact more important to me. Which was of course the fact that it was that I was in fact looking on over towards the leaders cave just now. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly speak to my self quite a bit quietly, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of felt like it was that I was in fact going a little bit crazy right now, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As I just kind of did my best to try to not think all too much on that at all just now. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to my self once again.
"Just get to Socra... Every thing will be fine..." I said to my self, as I was not all too sure if that was in fact really the case for me what so ever. As it felt like a lot of the dragons that were in fact in the tribe did in fact blame me for a lot of the stuff. Which I kind of felt like it was that my father and Socra were in fact doing that on purpose for some odd reason or another.
As I wondered if it was that they wanted to use me as a young dragon as their little scape goat for every thing that went wrong. As I wanted to say that it could not be true, as it was that I felt like it had to be some thing else. As I knew that it was that I did not want to think bad about my father. And to think bad about my mentor what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
But I also kind of felt like I would not put it past them to do as such a thing like that, never the less. As I kind of closed my eyes for just a few moments of some time, all at once. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus on the fact that it was that I knew as to just what it was that was in fact more important to me just now, all at the exact same time too. As that was of course the fact that it was that I just needed to get to the cave right now, all at once. And I just needed to go right on ahead and speak to Socra as to just what it was that Yikla had in fact told me about.
I kind of felt a little bit off as to just what it was that she had even said to me, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I felt a little bit scared to trust her just now, all at the exact same time too. As I knew as to just what it was that had in fact happened the last time that it was that I had in fact trusted her.
As that was still a clean memory that was still in my head, all at the exact same time too. As that was just some thing that it was that I could not forget for one thing. As it was also some thing that it was that I could not forgive what so ever, even if it was that she felt like she did not have much of any other choice but to do as such a thing like that, none the less.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As I felt like she was being for real with the fact that it was that she had said that her father was a coward. And that it was that he did not want to get in to action what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he was in fact staying back at his own tribe, whilst it was that the rest of his dragons did in fact go out to go and attack, at that.
I kind of smiled at the fact as to just what it was that I was in fact even thinking on, and as to just what it was that I was thinking about just now. As I knew that this could be very good, as I was sure that his tribe mates were going to come back home. And that they were going to be surprised to see that it was that the leader that had started all of this in the very first place any ways, never the less.
That it was that he was in fact dead, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt sick as to the fact that it was that I should wish death upon any dragon, never the less. But I felt like this dragon was that one exception, as I knew that it was that I hated him. And I hated as to just what it was that he had done to so many dragons, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to think on those types of thoughts for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I heard the voice of some one, as it was that they did in fact just seem to say my name, all at once. As I kind of just did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up to that, all at the exact same time too. As I turned my head on over to the dragon that had in fact just said my name. As I noticed that it was, that it was in fact my good friend Kips. As it was clear that he was in fact beginning to start to speak to me just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have started to begin to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case all of the sudden, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well. As I let him know that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to do as such a thing like that, once again. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear his voice, as it was that he did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to me, all at once. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me just now, in the very first place any ways, once again, at that.
"Hey Jangra! We were wondering where you were at! Are you ready for a long day of training again..." He said to me, as it was clear that based off of the look that it was that he had on his own face just now. He did not have a clue as to the fact that it was that I had in fact been out all night.
As it was clear that he could some how not see as to the fact as to just how worn out, and just how tired it was that I felt like I even was just now, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too. As In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly shake my head on over towards him, and also to Kota who I saw was in fact here just now.
I was far too worn out as to just what it was that I knew that it was that we were about to have to do today. As I knew that it was that Socra had in fact already told Lunk about it, so I knew that it was that Lunk did in fact under stand as to just why it was that I was not going to be there today, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, it was clear, as I knew that Kota did in fact have a little bit of some suspicion for just a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that he had been meeting with Yikla for that first year or so that I had in fact been angry with her. That he knew as to the fact as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right now, all at the exact same time too.
I saw that it was that Kota did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it did in fact kind of make me feel a little bit better just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that I did in fact just seem to start to turn my head back on over to Kips. That he did in fact have his eyes wide, as it was clear to me that he really did not have a single clue as to just what it was that was really even going on right now. Though at the very least, it was also clear to me that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what it was that I was about to go on ahead and say to him just now, all at once.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just then began to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to get go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak on over towards him, all at once, at that, never the less. As I knew that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"No... I can't go out and train with you today... Sorry... I have been out all night... Socra wanted me to go and do some thing..." I said to him, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of just nodded on over towards where it was that Socra's cave was in fact at just now, all at once. As it was clear that I was in fact letting him know that it was that I needed to go in to there and chat with her just now.
As soon as it was that Kips had in fact just seemed to have heard, as to just what it was that I had even said to him, all at once. I noticed that he still had his eyes wide, as it seemed like he still did not really under stand as to just what it was that I was getting at just now any ways, at that. Which I felt like should in fact be the case, as I knew that whilst it was that my friend might not be as smart as Kota.
I knew that he was not stupid what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stand there and stare at my friend with a bit of a blank look on my own face for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear, and I began to start to notice that it was, all at once.
That Kota decided that it was now his turn to go on ahead. And that he was now going to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And he was in fact going to start to speak back to Kips, all at once. As I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on just now. As I felt like that might have a lot to do with the fact that it was that I knew that I was very tired just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to continue to stare for just a little bit longer. I did in fact just seem to start to tilt my head a little bit on over towards my best friend, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what ever it was that was even going on right now. Even though it was that I knew that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that Kota did in fact feel like he even needed to say to Kips just now, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at the both of my friends for just a little bit more time. That was when in the end, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly hear him continue to go on ahead and speak to Kips. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Let's just let him get some rest Kips... We can do training with out him for a day..." He said to Kips, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that it was that he also did in fact kind of roll his eyes a little bit on over towards Kips, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was in fact letting Kips know that he was being a little bit stupid on the fact that it was that Kips did in fact just seem to be pushing me a little bit, all at the exact same time too.
Kips did in fact just seem to start to notice as to the fact that it was that Kota had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that he did in fact just seem to start to blink his eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards Kota.
As soon as it was that he did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too, at that. Did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead my self, all at once, at that. And that I too did in fact nod right back on over towards Kota as well.
Expect for me, it was more of a thank you, rather than the fact that it was that I was in fact agreeing on to just what it was that he had said to Kips. As I kind of just then did in fact let out another bit of a soft sigh to try to calm my self down, all at once. And to try to relax my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it did in fact kind of feel like a lot was in fact happening really fast right now, all at once. And I was starting to feel more and more tired the more and more that it was that I did in fact just so happen to think on it. As I felt like this was too much for me to take in all at the exact same time too. As I almost felt like I wanted to fall asleep on the spot, and just sleep in the middle of the camp right now.
I was about to seriously think on that for just a few moments longer, all at the exact same time too. Until it was that I did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Kips. As it was that it was in fact clear to me, all at the exact same time as well. That he was in fact beginning to start to speak on over towards me, all at once.
I was in fact grateful for it this time, all at the exact same time too. As I had actually began to start to feel my self begin to start to nod off, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head back on over to Kips, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over towards him. As I of course, did in fact let him know that as tired as it was that I felt like I just so happened to be just now. That I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over to me just now.
As soon as it was that my friend had in fact just so happened to have seen me do as such a thing like that. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards me. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Well... Good luck on talking to Socra... I hope you will be ready for tomorrow!" He said to me, as he did in fact have a bit of a smile on his face as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As though it was that I felt like I was in fact very tired my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. I too did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards him. As I knew that it was that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact hearing as to just what it was that he had said.
As soon as it was that my friends had in fact just seemed to have started to see me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when it just then did in fact just seem to be enough, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As I saw that it was that the both of them just then did in fact begin to start to turn their heads away from me. And that the both of them did in fact just seem to start to go on over to just where it was that they were heading off to early this morning, all at once.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have started to see that it was that the both of them did in fact begin to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head around. As I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that I had even come here to do in the very first place any ways, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared in front of me, as it was that I knew that it was that I was in fact staring at the leaders cave, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well.
I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly stare out in to the dark cave for just a few moments more of some time, at that. As in the end, I saw that much to my surprise, the face of a familiar dragon did in fact just seem to start to walk out of that cave, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to realize that it was that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to realize. As to the fact that it was in fact my mentor Socra, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once, at that. That was when I just then began to start to wake my self up, all at the exact same time too. As to just what it was that I was even here to come on ahead and do, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to realize, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That I did in fact just seem to start to notice, all at the exact same time too. She then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over towards me, at that. As it was clear that she was letting me know that she was about to speak to me.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once, at that. I at first did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards her, at that. As I let her know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she felt like she even needed to say to me just now.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to realize that it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly hear her voice begin to start to continue to speak to me. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"So... Are you ready to tell me what she told you?"