Chapter 32: Stay Safe (Jangra's PoV)

It was a bit cold, at least it felt like it to me. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self. As I knew that it was in the middle of the hot times of the year, all at the exact same time too.
But that just did in fact not seem to matter all too much, what so ever, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once. As it was that I knew as to just why it was that it felt like it was cold to me.
I knew that it was not at all due to the fact that it was that it was cold out side just now. As much as it was that it felt like what it was that we were about to do, at that. That was the real thing that did in fact kind of feel like it did in fact make me shiver.
As we had in fact been preparing our selves for it over the last few days, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that had to do with this all, all at then exact same time as well, at that.
I knew that it was that every one was in fact ready. As I knew that I was in fact ready as well. As I was not all too sure to just who it was that I was even kidding just now.
As I knew that every one had in fact been training up for this for a very long time, at that. As even the cave dragons had in fact been a part of that, all at the exact same time too. As at a time like it was that we were in fact even in just now, at that. I knew that it was that we did in fact need to have every dragon be a warrior dragon.
Though, if it was that I was still not going to lie to my self. I felt like I could not help but to be a little bit scared about this all. As I felt like it was hard for me not to be afraid as to just what it was that I knew that we were about to have to go right on ahead and do, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once.
I knew that it had been a while since it was that we had a battle. And that battle had in fact been brutal enough as it was, at that. As it had in fact led to a lot of death, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a few moments longer, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stare there, and I looked at my father. As he was in fact on the tall cliff, as it was that he was in fact speaking to the entire clan, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a little bit to my self.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit longer, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to look right on over towards him. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to all of the dragons of all of the tribes that were in fact even here just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Is every one ready? We need to be fully prepared for what is about to happen next... We are walking in to a trap... But they don't know how many of us there will be... We must use that to our advantage..." He said to all of the dragons that were in fact looking up at him from the clearing just now, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
As it was that as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard as to just what it was that all of the dragons had in their faces just now, none the less. As it was clear that it was very grim, and it was in fact very dark, at that. And that a lot of dragons were scared, as I was sure that some of them were scared for their own lives for one thing, at that.
But I also knew that some of them were in fact scared for just what it was that would in fact happen to their families. If it was that they were to pass away, and die in battle, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that I could not blame them for it.
How ever, I also knew that all of the dragons that were in fact here just now, at that. That they did in fact know a whole lot better about what this meant than it was that this meant to us all, all at once, at that. As they knew as to just what it was that would in fact happen if they did in fact not try to fight, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared there for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear a familiar voice begin to speak back to my father, all at once.
As I immediately recognized the voice right away. As it kind of just then did in fact just seem to make me gulp a bit. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact recognized the voice, all at once, as well, as that.
As it was that it was in fact the voice of Penta that it was that I was in fact hearing just now. As it was that it first I felt like it was that she was about to say some thing about me. But based off of the not so happy tone of voice, I was not all too sure if it was that it was better or worse that it did in fact not seem to be the case, what so ever.
As it was that all of the dragons that were in fact even in the clearing with us all just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. They all then did in fact just seem to start to turn their heads on over towards her. As she continued to speak to Himla of course, at that. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to every one that was in fact in the clearing just now, at that.
"So... Why can the she dragons not go and fight in battle? Why is it only the he dragons? We won't to fight for the cause too!" She said, as it was that I did in fact hear a loud agreement from a lot of dragons that were in fact in the crowd, at that. As they were all from our tribe, as I knew that my father had planned this far in advance.
As he had made sure that it was that none of the female dragons. Not even the warrior ones, had in fact come to this camp. As he had made sure that the other leaders knew as to just why it was that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that all of the she dragons that were in fact in the tribe did in fact just seem to roar in agreement, all at the exact same time too. That was when my father just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And he then did in fact just seem to start to roll his eyes right on over towards Penta, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to just seem to stare at my father right in to his eyes for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake his head. As he then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak back to Penta, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that my father did in fact feel like he had to say back to Penta as a little bit of a rebbutle, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Well that is because... The she dragons need to stay here, so that if any thing goes horribly wrong, we still have the most important ones living..." He said back to Penta at first, as it was that he did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes right on over towards her, just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said to her. As it was that it did in fact make a lot of sense, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that if it was that we were to lose this war, all at the exact same time too. We would need them to repopulate for the future for us, at that. As I kind of just seemed to nod a little bit to my self, all at once, at that. As I saw that all of the she dragons then did in fact just seem to start to dip their head a little bit low to the ground, at that. As I continued to just stand there and stare at my father for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when he felt like he was not done speaking just there, at that. As he then did in fact add one last thing to what it was that he needed to say, at that. "And you are fighting for the cause... They are going to bring a lot of dragons here to attack our home... You need to defend in for us!"
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had in fact said to her, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see smile on all of the faces of the she dragons, at that. As it was clear to me that they were in fact excited as to just what it was that they had in fact heard, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit of some time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few seconds more time, all at once, at that, never the less.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that Penta had her eyes wide. As it was that she was still trying to process as to just what it was that he had said clearly. As in the end, she then did in fact just seem to start to be able to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see her go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to suddenly get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus on the fact that it was. That she then did in fact just seem to nod on over towards my father, at that.
How ever, what it was that I really had my focus on, all at the exact same time too, at that. Was more the fact that I was suddenly beginning to start to hear the voice of a he dragon. That was in fact beginning to start to step up, and he then did in fact just sort of begin to speak up, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I saw that it was in fact the well respect leader. That it was of course Omplo, that was in fact beginning to start to speak up to my father, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he needed to say towards my father, all at once, at that.
"You have done it before Himla... We believe in you... You can do it again... We will win..." He said to my father, as he did in fact have a proud look on his face as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had said. As it was clear that he was talking about the battle that it was that Himla had in fact killed Plyma's father, all at the exact same time too, at that, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit longer, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That my father clearly did not seem to share the same smile that it was that was on the face of Omplo, never the less.
As I saw that it was in stead, that it was in fact a bit of a dark look that was on the fact of my father, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly begin to start to hear my father begin to speak right back to Omplo.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was that my father seemed to be that way that it was that he was right now, at that. As I had a little bit of a suspicious as to the fact that it was, none the less. That he simply just did not want to kill his old friend, none the less. As it was that he clearly wanted to leave it up to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to think on that for just a little bit longer. I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that my father did in fact feel like he even needed to say back on over towards Omplo, at that.
"Yes... But I will need your help this time..." He said to Omplo, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was clear that it was that he was once again letting us know. It a bit of a sly way, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That he was not going to be the one that was in fact going to kill Plyma, never the less. As it was clear that Omplo was completely lost as to just what it was that Himla was in fact getting at, all at once. As my father immediately then did in fact just seem to start to notice that he was in fact starting to think in to it, as Omplo did in fact have his head tilted, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of my father speak up louder this time, all at once, at that. As he had a little bit of a smile on his face as he did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. As I of course once again, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that my father felt like he did in fact even need to say to every one that was here just now. "Yes! We need the effort of every one!"
It was clear to me as to just what it was that my father was in fact getting at just now, how ever. Even if it was that no one else seemed to have a single clue as to just what it was. As it was clear to me that he was in fact trying to say that he was not going to be the one who was going to kill his friend. Which made no such sort of sense to me what so ever, at that.
As he was pretty much saying he would watch his old friend get killed right in front of his eyes. But it was also clear to me that it was, all at the exact same time too, at that. That he was not going to be the one who was in fact going to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like this was would have ended long ago, if it was that my father had in fact just done as such a thing like that, when it was that he had in fact even had the chance, at that. As I knew that quite a few of the red dragon leaders had been there when he had the chance to do it. As I saw that it was that they at the very least noticed that some thing was off with my father.
As it was clear to me that they did in fact have their eyes squinted on my father, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, as well. As I kind of wished that some one would in fact step up and say some thing about that. So that it was that my father would in fact feel like he would be forced to tell the truth as to just what it was that was in fact even going on with him.
As it was how ever, that the clearing did in fact just seem to start to hold on to the silence for just a little bit more time how ever. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of another she dragon, as it was that she did in fact begin to start to speak back to my father. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards her, all at once.
This time this she dragon was in fact a tribe leader, none the less. As I kind of just stood there with my eyes a little bit wide for just a few moments. As I saw that the she dragon that was in fact talking just now. Did in fact just so happen to be, Monza, all at the exact same time as well.
I could tell that based off of the fact that it was that she did in fact kind of have her eyes squinted at my father. That it was clear to me that she could in fact tell that some thing was in fact off with him just now. As I kind of just seemed to start to hear her continue to speak to him either which way it did in fact just so happen to be. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say back to my father, at that.
"Well... If that is so... Than my tribe is ready along with every one else's... Let us finish what he started..." She said, as she kind of had a long awaited smile on her face, just as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said. As to just what it was that she had even just said, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear to me just now, as to the fact that it was, that it did in fact just so happen to be, at that. That the rest of the dragons were in fact ready to start to get this started, none the less. As I heard a loud yell of agreement from the crowd, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that it was in fact clear as to just what it was that was in fact going on, all at once. I saw that a lot of dragons did in fact have smiles on their faces as it was that they did in fact just seem to look at one another. How ever, for my father, that did not seem to be the case what so ever. As I saw that for what ever reason, he did in fact just seem to have his head a bit low to the ground, at that.
I kind of just seemed to gulp quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on with my father right now. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm. And I did my best to try to keep my self as normal as I felt like I could in the mean time.
That moment that it was that it seemed to be from my father, all at the exact same time too. It was clear to me that it was none the less. That it had in fact just not seemed to have lasted all too much time, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was of course. That my father then did in fact just seem to start to get back to normal, all at the exact same time too. And I just then in the end did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that my father then did in fact just seem to start to lift his head back up, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when he then did in fact just once again. Just as it was that he had in fact done not all too much long ago.
He then did in fact just seem to start to speak up to all of the dragons that were in fact even in the clearing right at this very moment in time too, with every one else of course. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I did my best to try to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had even been thinking on long before now. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that my father did in fact feel like he needed to say to every one that was in fact still here just now.
"Alright every one... If that is the case, and every one is ready... Than I need to go right on ahead, and we need to go now... The humans will be here later, and we have left plenty of warrior dragons to defend the tribe..." He said, as it was clear that he felt like it was that he had in fact needed to have said as to just what it was that he had in fact even said at the end of course. As I of course could not blame him for it what so ever.
As it was that I could in fact see that there were a lot of dragons that were in fact looking at their young ones, all at the exact same time too. And it was clear that they were in fact scared for their lives, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear that many of them did in fact not want to go what so ever, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact just start to see that it was that a lot of the dragons that were in fact still in the clearing with us, all at the exact same time too.
That many of them did in fact just seem to start to nod back to my father, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that it was that they were in fact now starting to feel a little bit more safe, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at once.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that my father then did in fact just seem to start to fly up from off of the tall cliff, all at once, at that. As it was clear to me that he was now beginning to start to get ready to leave, as it was clear to me that, at that. He was in fact trying to tell all of the other dragons that were in fact even here just now. That they all did in fact need to follow him, all at the exact same time too.
I was about to do the exact same as him, as I saw that it was that many of the dragons that were in fact even here were already doing, at that. That was of course, until I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear a voice of a she dragon begin to start to speak to me, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to start to stop my self, all at the exact same time too.
I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards the dragon, as I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on just now in the very first place any ways, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few moments of some time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to realize that it was in fact Socra that was speaking to me just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, at that. I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times at first, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me just now.
"Good luck out there Jangra... I believe in you, and so do many other dragons... You are the dragon of destiny... It will not be your father who will kill Plyma... It will be you..." She said to me, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to gulp a bit heavily, as to just what it was that she had even just said to me, at that.
I was not only a little bit freaked out on to just what it was that she had in fact even just said to me. But I also could not help but to feel a little bit scared about it, never the less. As I knew that the dragon was nearly twice my size for one thing, as well as the fact that it was due to the fact that I was not fully grown, at that.
But I also kind of knew as to the fact that it was, all at the exact same time too, at that. That it was also the fact that it was that I knew that not only was he having the strength of a black dragon, due to him being purple. But he also had the speed of a red dragon, all at the exact same time too, which kind of made it all to more scary to me as to just what it was that Socra had even just said to me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to let at my mentor right in to her eyes for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a bit of a soft sigh to my self, to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could, at that. As I got the thoughts from off of my father right away, all at once, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to tilt my head on over towards Socra, as it was that I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that she was saying to me. How ever, either way that it did in fact just so happen to be, never the less. I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards her.
As it was that I could see the look that it was that she did in fact just seem to have in her eyes right now. It seemed fairly clear to me that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what it was that I needed to say to her, all at once, at that.
As I of course did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to her. Now that it was that I did in fact still know that it was that it was to be the case. As I knew that it was of course, that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Are you not coming with us? What is going on here?" I said to her, as I kind of just squinted my eyes on over towards her, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had said to her. As it was that I kind of just seemed to continue to stare at her right in to her eyes as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to her, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at her for just a little bit longer, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to hear her let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to her self, all at once.
It was clear to me that at this point, she was basically telling me that it was that she was in fact going to stay behind, all at once, at that. As I kind of began to start to feel a little bit lost as to just how it was that I was supposed to feel just now, at that. As I knew that it was going to be hard to go in to a battle with out my mentor with me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when Socra then did in fact finally just seem to start to go right on ahead. And she then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak on over towards me, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, at that. I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self at first. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
"No... Your father wants me to stay back at camp and lead the defense... But Jangra... All I can do is wish you luck, and stay safe..."