Chapter 37: Positions (Joseph's PoV)

As it was that we had in fact just seemed to have gone in to the leaders cave. As it was that it seemed like that was what it was that all of the dragons likes to call it. That was when I noticed that it was that Socra was in fact staring at us from the corner of the cave, all at once, at that.
I still could not help but to shiver as soon as it was that I had in fact noticed that it was that she was in fact in the corner of the cave, at that. As just a few years ago, I would have thought that it was that dragons were in fact not real what so ever. But yet, now here it was that I was at just now, as it was that there was a dragon that was in fact in front of me.
As it was that I had always been told that it was that dragons were these huge mythical creatures. That they did in fact breathe fire, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it was not true what it was that I had in fact been told in the stories, all at the exact same time too.
As for one thing, it was clear to me that the dragons were in fact not a myth what so ever, at that. As well as the fact that it was also clear to me that whilst it was that the black dragons were a lot bigger than the red. It was in fact still clear to me as to the fact that it was, none the less.
That they were no where near as big as it was that I had been told in the stories, at that. As I had been told that when it was that they got near a city. That they would in fact leave a shadow on the city, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that it meant that it was that the city was about to fall to their doom, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. But yet, now here it was that I was at right now. As dragons were real for one thing.
As well as the fact that it was that we were in fact working with the dragons, none the less. Whilst it might be to take out some other dragons, all at the exact same time too. I still felt like none of this made all too much sense to me at all, at that.
As it was that none of this felt real at all, all at the exact same time too. As to the fact as to just how it was that this had in fact led up to this point. As it was that I knew that it was that my mother had died, and all of every thing that it felt like that I had once had in fact in my life.
It had in fact just seemed to have all gone bad, all at the exact same time too, none the less. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the dragon. That did in fact go by the name of Socra. As she was in fact the deputy of this tribe of dragons, none the less. As she just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to even say to me, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
"What did you need to speak to me about?" She said, as it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to look at John at first. As it was that he was in fact the leader of the legion. As I knew that it was that whilst it was that she might not be as smart as it was that a human was.
She was in fact a fairly wise dragon, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to turn her head on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see her squint her eyes on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
As it was clear that it was that she was expecting this to be about a dream that it was that I had, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I was actually a little bit surprised as to the fact that it was, none the less. That I had still yet to have a single dream about any of this what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that.
It kind of scared me, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact going on with Himla and all of them, at that. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact also kind of feel like it was.
That it might be a good thing that it was that I had not dreamed. As it was that it meant that every thing was turning out good. As it was that I knew that John had told me that it was that I was only supposed to get dreams.
When ever it was that some thing bad was about to happen to us, all at the exact same time too, at that. Perhaps there was nothing bad that was going to happen to us. Perhaps we weren't going to get attacked, and that we were in fact safe here.
I kind of just seemed to calm my self down at all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear John speak back to Socra, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have noticed that it was in fact the case, all at once. I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards John, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards Socra in the very first place any ways, at that.
"I am just trying to make sure that every thing is okay here... And that we are on the same page still as to what we are doing..." He said, as it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That he did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes right on over towards Socra, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was clear to me that it was of course, at that. That John was in fact talking about just what it was that he did in fact have as battle plans, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was.
That I of course had in fact felt like it was that I had even been thinking on long before now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that none the less. That Socra did in fact have her eyes squinted at John for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to see that it was that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That she then did in fact just seem to start to eventually nod right back on over towards John, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that she had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to notice that it was. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to see that it was. That she just then did in fact just seem to start to turn her head away from the both of us.
She seemed to stare deep in to the dark depths of the small cave that was in fact in front of us, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As in the end, she then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards us all of the sudden. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards us, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Well... We have all of the young dragons and the elder dragons sanctioned at the back of the cave, to protect them first... After that we then have the female dragons in the middle, to fight back against that if needs be... And then the warrior dragons will be in the front to protect all of them..." She said, as it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that.
And she then did in fact just seem to start to turn her head right back around towards the both of us. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact just said as to just what it was that she had even said, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to blink her eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she has in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing, all at once, at that. I felt like it was that it was still the same plan that it was that she had earlier. As it was clear that it was that she had not changed up on any of that what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to stand there, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time too. That I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that John then did in fact just seem to start to roll his eyes right back on over towards her.
As it was clear to me that it was that it was not exactly what it was that John had in fact even been getting at, all at the exact same time too. As it was that Socra did in fact not have a single clue as to just what it was that was even going on just now. As I saw that it was that she did in fact have her eyes wide as it was that she did in fact just seem to stare at John.
It kind of made me feel a little bit better as to just what it was that was even going on, at that. As it was that it was in fact clear to me that she was not lying with what she had said. As it was clear to me that she was telling us the full truth, at that. As it was that she did in fact not seem to have a single clue as to just what it was that John was even getting at just now.
As John just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to let out quite a bit of a rough and a heavy sigh to him self at first. As he then did in fact just eventually just seem to start to go right on ahead.
And he then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards Socra, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just turned my head fully on over towards John, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back on over towards the she dragon, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
"Yes... I mean... What do you want for us? You still want us in the out side of the camp? Won't that make us the most in danger? That means they can get to us first, since we are the closest ones..." He said on over towards her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he too did in fact have his own eyes wide, just as soon as it was that he had in fact even must said as to just what it was that he had even said, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And this time it seemed like it was her turn to just roll her eyes right back on over towards John.
As it was that it was clear to me that she had in fact noticed John do as such a thing a few moments ago for one thing, at that. As it was one thing that I could say about the old she dragon. As it was that she was in fact very aware of just what it was that was in fact going on around her at all times, all at the exact seen time too.
As it was that it seemed like it was that she felt like we were in fact missing out on some thing that seemed to be fairly clear. And it seemed like it was that it was some thing that was in fact very obvious, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was now us who seemed to be the dumb ones, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact felt like it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to begin to have heard the she dragon. As she just then did in fact just seem to start to speak back a bit of a response back to John, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was still a little bit lost just now as to just what it was that was even going on, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly just let out a bit of a gentle sigh to my self, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say right back on over towards us, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Oh... You will be fine... Black dragons are not agile... They can't move through the trees... You are the most safe out of any of us... They will be coming from the sky..." She said, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it seemed like she seemed to be fairly clear as to just what it was that she had even said, all at the exact same time too, at that, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was clear to me that she was being sincere, and that she had in fact been for real with just what it was that she had even just said on over towards the both of us, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. As I kind of just did my best to try to act as normal as I felt like I possibly could once again.
I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to turn my head right on over towards John, all at once. As it was that I just wanted to see as to just how it was that he had reacted to just what it was that she had just said to us. As I felt like it was that I needed to hear his response before it was that I felt like it was that we were in fact fully safe, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear the voice of John. As he then did in fact just seem to start to begin to head him speak right back on over towards Socra, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have heard his voice, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I then did in fact suddenly just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... And I suppose we just don't have a single clue as to when it is that they are coming for us..." He said on over towards her. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact feel like it was that he had a little bit of some hope.
That she might know some thing that it was that we some how did not. Which I could tell that just based off of the blank look that it was that she did in fact just seem to have on her face just now, all at the exact same time too. That it was clear that it was that it was not the case what so ever, at that.
Socra seemed to just stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once. As it was that she just seemed to be not all too sure as to just what it was that she should even say back to John. As in the end, she just then did in fact just seem to start to blink her eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too.
And she just then did in fact just seem to start to open her mouth, as it was clear that she was about to speak, all at the exact same time too. How ever, just before it was that it had in fact even seemed like she had got the chance to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, once again.
And I just then did in fact begin to start to hear a loud yell from out side of the cave, all at once. That had in fact just seemed to have got all of our attention on to that, all at the exact same time too. As it was that all 3 of us just then did in fact just seem to start to turn our head around, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as it was that we had in fact just seemed to have begun to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen. As to just what it was that who ever it was that was yelling out side just now. Did in fact feel like they even needed to say to every one, all at the exact same time too.
"They are coming! Hurry! Every one!" I heard the voice yell, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I just wanted to go blank. And I just wanted to go numb, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was doing just now.
Even though I knew that it was that over the last few days, we had in fact just began to have begun to prepare for as such a thing like this to happen, all at the exact same time too. I just felt like for some odd reason in my mind, all at the exact same time as well. That this thing was actually not going to happen what so ever, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare out side of the cave, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the loud voice of John. As it was clear that it was that he was in fact speaking to me just now. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared right in to the eyes of John, for just a second or so. He continued to yell right on over towards me, as it was clear that it was that he felt like he did in fact not have time for games at all just now. As I just then did in fact begin to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Come on Joseph! We need to get the others ready! We don't have much time!" He said to me. As I was a little bit lost for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it still seemed like my mind was not really processing as to just what it was that he had said to me.
That was of course until I just then did in fact hear a loud growl from right behind me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the flapping of some wings from right behind me, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was.
That Socra was now beginning to start to fly out of her own cave, all at the exact same time too. As for what ever reason or another. That seemed like it was the real thing that had in fact just seemed to wake me up, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just nod to John.
As by the time that it was that I had in fact just seemed to have even done as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was. That he was already half way out of the cave, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it seemed like it was that he was about to leave with out me, all at once.
As soon as it was that I had in fact realized that it was that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that I could be as loud as I wanted, as I knew that no one would hear me with all of the voices that were in fact even speaking from right out side of this cave, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact even just seemed to have thought on that for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just seemed to blink my eyes a few times. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to wake up as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on Joseph! Get your damn head in the game!" I yelled to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was not just the fact that I knew that it was that I needed to be doing as such a thing that it was that I needed to do just now, at that.
But it was also the fact that it was that I for sure did not want to be alone when all of this was in fact to go down, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to sprint off at full speed, as to just where it was that I still saw John running fairly fast at, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when it really did not take me all too long for me to catch up to John. As I knew that he was not exactly the fastest guy in the world, what so ever. Which was actually the case for me, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have caught up to him, all at the exact same time too. That was when we both then did in fact just seem to run right in to the cave, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
That there was in fact a bunch of dragons that were in fact flying out of here right now, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that it was, that they were in fact beginning to start to get ready to defend their home, all at the exact same time too. As I saw some of the biggest and strongest dragons begin to fly out, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I saw that many of them just seemed to stay up at the front of just where it was that we were going through, all at the exact same time too. As they of course did in fact not seem to pay any sort of mind. Or any sort of attention on to just what it was that me and John were even doing just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear that their eyes were in fact on just what ever it was that was in fact going on out side just now, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that their focus was in those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I just seemed to continue to breeze by them like it was no big deal what so ever to me, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact just see that it was that John did in fact just seem to stop him self, as it was.
That he was in fact trying to regain a little bit of his breath, all at the exact same time too. Before it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak to every one that was in fact in the cave just now. As I saw that it was that all of them did in fact have their eyes very wide, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear to me that no one seemed to have a single clue as to just what it was that was even going on just right now, at that. Nor did they seem to have a single clue as to just what it was that they should even be doing, all at the exact same time too. Which was already just not a good start for us what so ever.
As it was that John had in fact just seemed to have began to speak very loud to them, all at the exact seme time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that every one that was in fact in the legion just now, at that. That they then did in fact just seem to start to turn their heads on over towards John, all at the exact same time too. As it was that they then did in fact just seem to start to, just as it was that I was doing.
We then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And we all just then did in fact begin to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that John did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards all of us, all at the exact same time too.
"Ready every one?! We must get in to positions!"