Chapter 33:.Our Homes (Joseph's PoV)

Me and John both knew that it was of course. That by the time that it was that we did in fact get back to the farm, at that. And we did in fact just seem to really up the legion, all at the exact same time too.
That Jangra, and Himla, and the rest of their tribe. That they would in fact be long gone. As it was clear that we probably were not going to be able to get there til tomorrow.
Which I felt like they should still be fine by then, at that, never the less. But I also felt like I could not help but to be stressed out as to the fact. That I knew that after nearly 3 years, this was going to be our time to fight back, at that, none the less.
As this was our chance to finally show that it was that we did in fact mean some thing, at that. And that we could in fact save this world, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that it was not too late for humanity what so ever, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on those thoughts, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to stop thinking on all of that, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. And that I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was that fact, at that. That we were now starting to get out of the woods.
As it was clear to me that it was that I could in fact see the crops not all too far away from us, at that. As it meant that it was that we did in fact still have a bit of a ways to go, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I could just barely see the little tents, that were actually very big, as it was that we did in fact just seem to look down the hill.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared ahead of me for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then in the end, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact just been thinking on long before now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to do that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear the voice of John, all at once, at that. As it was clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to speak up to me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have noticed that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to look at him right in to his eyes.
As soon as it was that John had in fact felt like he had seen me do as such a thing. As it was that we were in fact still jogging of course, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear his voice as he spoke to me, at that. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
"Alright... As soon as we get back to the camp... I need you to pack up your gear, while I call in every one..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was clear to me that it was of course. That he was in fact making sure that he knew that I was in fact ready to go as soon as possible, all at once, at that.
I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times at first. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to just nod right back on over towards him. As I let him know that it was of course, that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that he had even said, at that.
I felt like there was no reason, and no point in me trying to argue against what it was that he had said. So I kind of felt like that it was that it was all that it was that I simply needed to do, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self.
I kind of felt like I did in fact need that sigh too. As I felt like I was in fact out of breathe, all at the exact same time too, at that. As we had in fact, even if it was that we were only jogging, all at the exact same time too. And I knew that I had in fact been training for stamina over the last few years.
It kind of felt like we had been doing this for at least 5 kilometers, all at the exact same time too. If not perhaps more, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I kind of felt like as soon as it was that we did in fact get right back on over towards camp, at that.
I kind of felt like it was that I did in fact just want to go to sleep, at that. Even though I also knew that it was that I could not do as such a thing like that of course, never the less. As I knew that this was far too important, and could change the tides of the war in a big way, as to just what it was that we were in fact even doing, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, all at once.
As I just then did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh, all at once, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I finally then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards John, as well.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, never the less. I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice as to the fact that it was of course. That he then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head on over towards me at first, at that.
As in the end, he then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to start to just suddenly go right on ahead. And he then did in fact just seem to luckily just nod right back on over towards me.
As soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, as well. That was when I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly continue to speak on over towards him, all at once. As I knew that it was of course, at that. That he was in fact just seeming to now begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact even feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at once, at that, never the less.
"Alright... I guess good luck telling them about what we are going to do..." I said to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I knew that it was that he did in fact need a little bit of some luck on just what it was that he was about to say to every one.
As I knew that they still did not know as to the fact that we were in fact living so close to a tribe of red dragons for one thing, at that. But it was also the fact that it was that a lot of the people in the legion. Could still not under stand as to the fact that it was that the red dragons were in fact supposed to be on our side, at that.
Which did in fact still kind of feel a little bit weird for me to even think that kind of way, all at the exact same time too, as it just did not seem right what so ever, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on those thoughts for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of John, as it was now clear to me as to the fact that it was, none the less. That he was in fact beginning to start to suddenly just speak on over towards me, at that. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he needed to say to me just now, at that. Even if it was that I did in fact not have my eyes on him at all just now, as well.
"Look... I will be fine... You just need to worry about your self..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, as it was a little bit hard for me to hear, due to the fact that we were kind of walking right through the crops that were in fact all around us just now. As I kind of felt a little bit bad as to the fact that we were just trampling over Adrain's crops, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
But I also knew that it was that we kind of did in fact not have time to worry about that just now. As I knew that what it was that we were in fact just now trying to do, all at the exact same time as well. That it was more important than the fact that it was that we needed to be safe around the crops just now.
As I knew that it was that the side paths on order for us to get back to camp, were going to take a whole lot more time, at that. As I kind of just seemed to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once, at that.
As I kind of just got my mind, and I got my eyes and my focus on to just what it was that was in fact ahead of us for one thing, at that. As well as the fact that it was that I knew as to just what it was that we did in fact even needed to do just now, at that.