Epilogue

"Get back from my father you stupid black dragon! Go join your tribe!" Said a red dragon, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards the red dragon, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to tilt my head on over towards him. As I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he had even meant. As to the fact that it was that he had said that this was in fact his father, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to tilt my head on over towards the red dragon, at that.
As I knew that it was that Himla had only had 2 children. In which the he dragons was killed, and the she dragon was blinded. As it was clear to me that this was not the she dragon what so ever, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at the red dragon that was in fact in front of me. As it was that it was clearly a younger dragon, as it was that it was almost the size of Himla. But it was also clear to me that the dragon was not fully grown, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was. That this red dragon did in fact look exactly like it was that his father had in fact looked. When it was that he was in fact around his age, all at the exact same time too.
I just then did in fact just seem to gulp, all at once, at that. As I felt like there was no way it was that it was true. Himla must have hidden this dragon as a secret from Plyma all this time, surely right?
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I just did my best to try to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear to me that based off of the look that was on the face of the young red dragon. It was clear to me that it was that he was in fact very angry with me. But it was that it was clear that it was that the red dragon was in fact listening as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"I... I was once his friend... I... When we were younger... I think we were in love with each other... But... Then the war happened..." I said to the red dragon, as it was that I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I was telling this red dragon that, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact kind of know as to the fact. That Himla had in fact fallen in love with our other friend, at that. Once it was that the war had in fact happened. As I was left all alone...
I was left with Plyma... And he had kind of forced his way on to me. Due to the fact that it was that he had in fact known that I was alone.
I kind of felt sick. As it was that those thoughts did in fact just seem to flow through my head. As I just then did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at the ground, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear the voice. As it was clear to me that the still angry red dragon, was in fact beginning to start to speak back to me just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden look right on up to him. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that the red dragon did in fact feel like he even needed to say back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Haha! Please! My father would not fall in love with a piece of trash black dragon like you!" He said, as I was quite a bit surprised as to just what it was that he had even said, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact seem to smile as soon as it was that he had in fact even said as to just what it was that he had even just said, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I was a little bit shocked, and I was in fact a little bit surprised by it all still, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to try to do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to not get angry my self, at that.
As it was that I knew that this dragon had in fact just lost his father for one thing, at that. As well as the fact that I was sure that his thoughts of black dragons. That they were in fact tainted his entire child hood, due to that war that had happened long ago, never the less, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. As I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to my self a little bit quietly. As it was in fact under my breathe, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that.
"Calm down Aitoka... You know better than this..." I said, as I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head a little bit low to the ground. Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done not all too much longer before now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear his voice. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had once again heard his voice begin to speak, all at the exact same time as well. I just then did in fact just seem to start to lift my head up once again, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back on over towards me, at that.
"Now... Leave with your tribe... And let me take my father... Or I will kill you..."