Chapter 6: Babysitters (Joseph's PoV)

There we were, as I felt a little bit cold, and a little bit off on the fact that we had in fact gone a little bit further in the camp right now. I could tell that Uncle felt the same way as I did, as he was still constantly gripping his sword as if that would do some thing. I just kind of felt like I could not help but to feel off.
Even if it was that it seemed like no one was going to do a single thing to us what so ever. As far as it was that I could tell right now of course. With all of the dragons that had in fact stared at us as it was that we had in fact walked in to the leaders cave.
I knew that it was that they could simply just kill us if they wanted to, and nothing would happen. This could all be a trick, and this could all just be a trap. As they might have been planning this for a very long time, all at the exact same time too.
What was I talking about? I knew that it was not the case what so ever. I knew that me and John would both already be dead if it was the case.
We had gone to their camp so many times, and I knew that they were not lying to us either. When ever it was that they told us that the black dragons had killed and attacked them too. I had seen the faces on all of the red dragons when ever they talked about a black dragon, never the less.
I kind of felt like I needed to calm my self down right now, as I was in fact quite sure that every thing was in fact going to be just fine. And I was sure that I was simply just over thinking all of this right now. As I kind of felt like I was sure that Uncle was doing the same thing as I was, just based off of the look that I did in fact see on his face right now, at that.
I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. As I then did in fact just start to close my eyes for just a bit of some time, as I just waited for what ever it was that was in fact coming next. Whether that be fire, or them to simply just kill me with their claws, at that.
But as it was that I just seemed to stand still for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when the silence then did in fact begin to start to go away in the cave all at once, at that. As I then all of the sudden did in fact hear the voice of Jangra this time, as it was that he did in fact begin to start to speak, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I kind of opened my eyes all at once. As I then did in fact as well, just begin to start to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to nod to him, all at once. Even if it was that he was not looking over to me at all right now, it still did in fact make me feel a little bit better to know at the very least, that I was in fact beginning to start to pay my full attention on to just what ever it was that he was about to say to us all in the cave right now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at the red dragon right in to his eyes for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, he then did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead, and he of course did in fact seem to just continue to speak to us all, at that. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he needed to say to us all, all at the exact same time too, as well.
"So... This is what you wanted to speak to me about Himla... What are your plans then? How are we going to end this all, because it seems like it has been so long, and we haven't even started yet..." He said to his father, all at the exact same time as well. As I saw that he did in fact have his eyes squinted a bit over towards his father, as if he had a little bit of some sort of different meaning on just what it was that he had in fact just said to him.
It seemed like Jangra was not all too happy with his father for some odd reason or another. As I kind of wondered as to just why that might be the case, at that. As I wondered if they had a little bit of some disagreement, or some sort of falling out at some point, at that, never the less.
I kind of felt like it was none of my business how ever, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As I just in the end, did in fact kind of start to let out quite a bit of a rough, as well as quite a bit of a heavy sigh, all at the exact same time too. As I just kind of started to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit longer, as I saw that Jangra still had his eyes locked right on to his father's. Himla just did in fact seem to ignore as to just what it was that his son had even just said to him, or just what it was that he was in fact even doing right now, all at the exact same time too.
Which I could tell did in fact anger Jangra a bit, as I felt like I could not blame him for that. I was sure that I would feel the same way as he did if the same thing had happened to me. As I knew that my father and Uncle also did in fact have a bit of a high position in the legion now, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare at the both of the red dragons for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to notice all at once. That Himla did in fact finally begin to start to get his eyes on to his son, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
He just kind of stood there and stared at him for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, he then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And he of course did in fact begin to start to speak back to his son, as well as the rest of us, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just began to start to notice him do as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, to try to calm my self down a little bit, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to nod to Himla, all at once. As it was that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what ever it was that he was about to say back all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I could tell that it was that Himla had in fact noticed as to me doing as such a thing over towards him from to corner of his eyes, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, he then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, and he did in fact seem to continue to speak up to us all, all at the exact same time too. As I of course did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to us all, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Yes... The plans were of course... Your friend, Yikla..." He said to his son, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to start to have his eyes squinted on his son, all at the exact same time too. As it seemed like it was now his turn to do as such a thing right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well. As I was still not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right now in the very first place any ways, never the less. If it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self, once again. I could tell that what ever dragon it was that Himla had in fact just spoken about, was clearly a dragon that it was that Jangra was in fact a little bit embarrassed about, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see him dip his head a little bit low to the ground, all at once. Himla just seemed to continue to go right on ahead, and he just began to start to look back on over towards me, who I was of course, not really under standing as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right now, never the less. As in the end, he just then did in fact of course, just begin to start to continue to speak to me, all at once, at that. As I of course did in fact once again, begin to start to go right on ahead and listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me this time, all at the exact same time too. "Yes... We will speak to her, and she will show us the way to her camp, if it is the dragon that you say she is..."
I saw that he still did in fact have his eyes on his son, as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said to her, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that not only did he seem to have a little bit of a look of some embarrassement on his face, at that, never the less. But I also could see that from the corner of my eyes, that Socra did in fact seem to be a little bit embarrassed her self, all at the exact same time too.
I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now, if I was not going to lie to my self either. But I also knew that I was in fact smart enough to put the pieces together. And I could in fact figure out as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now.
I kind of looked over to Uncle, as if it was that I felt like he would in fact help me to figure out as to just what ever it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time as well, all at once, at that. But it was clear to me that it was not going to be the case what so ever, at that. As I kind of wondered as to just why it was that I had in fact decided to bring him here with me, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once. As I just simply did in fact begin to start to think all of the sudden, all at once, as to just what it was that all of this could in fact even mean, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As in the end, it just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind and my focus on to just what it was that was going on right now.
It was clear to me that Yikla, as that was the dragon that Himla had in fact just spoken to his son about, all at the exact same time too. Was clearly a black dragon if it was that I did in fact have to take my best guess. And it was clear that it was that she was in fact a friend of Jangra, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
And if I had to guess as well, they had in fact been seeing one another, just based off of the looks that it was that the both of the dragons were in fact giving one another, all at the exact same time too. I kind of let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of squinted my eyes at the both of the red dragons, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that it seemed like the both of them had to be acting so childish right now, at that. As I kind of just began to start to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it kind of felt like we were in fact getting no where, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden begin to speak up to them, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when in the end, I noticed that they all did in fact begin to start to turn their heads over to me, all at once, at that. As they then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As they then did in fact nod on over to me. As it was clear to me that at the very least, they were in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I was in fact about to go right on ahead and say to them, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to realize, and I had in fact began to start to notice as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As I did my best to try to calm my self down all of the sudden. I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and continue to speak to all of the dragons, all at once. As I knew that it was that they were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even had to say to them all, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"So... Are you 2 just going to argue with one another, or are we going to do what it is that I came here to do?" I asked the both of them, all at the exact same time too, as it was that I did in fact kind of keep my eyes squinted on them a bit, as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to them, all at the exact same time as well.
I needed to make sure that all of them were in fact taking this seriously, as I knew that none of this was any sort of joke at all right now. This was not any thing to bicker and fight about who's fault it was. As that was what it was that did in fact kind of seem like was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time too right now, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as in the end, I just kind of started to do my best to try to calm my self down a little bit, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just seemed to stare at them all, for just a bit more time, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that Himla did in fact begin to start to look on over towards me, as his son clearly didn't get the jist as to just what it was that I was getting at. As I saw that he still had his eyes squinted on over towards his father, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of rolled my eyes a little bit, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just kind of got my mind and my focus off of Jangra, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I got my mind and my focus in stead on his father Himla, at that. As it was that his father did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, all at once, at that.
I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self at first, at that. As I then did in fact just kind of blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to go right on ahead, and I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to nod towards him. As it was clear that I was in fact letting him know that right at this very moment in time too, that it was that I was in fact beginning to start to pay my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he was even about to say to me all of the sudden, all at once, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I thankfully noticed that of course. That Himla did not even hesitate one bit to go right on ahead, and he then did in fact begin to start to speak to me once again, at that. As I of course did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. And I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... We have plans... His friend is going to take us to where Plyma's base is, and we are going to go and attack it with several other red dragon tribes... I will have some defense at our camp, just in case it is a trap..." He said to me, as I saw him kind of look on ahead over towards his son, all at the exact same time too, as soon as it was that he had in fact said at the end of that, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he really did not trust as to just what ever dragon it was that they were in fact talking about right at this very moment in time too, never the less, all at the exact same time too. I did not blame him, as I felt like I did not trust any dragon what so ever, as I felt like I still could not trust these dragons that it was that I was speaking to right now, never the less. I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to notice that all at once, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That it was that of course, that I did in fact begin to start to see that Himla did in fact have his eyes on me once again, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that he had in fact begin to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when in the end, he then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to me, all at once, at that. As I of course did in fact seem to just continue to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, once again, never the less. "If your group wants to stay at our camp, and make sure that this is not a trap of course, we could use your help defending our new home..."
I kind of felt like he did in fact have a bit of a fair point on to just what it was that he had in fact even just said, all at the exact same time too, never the less, as I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self all of the sudden, all at once, as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to look at him, I kind of began to start to wonder as to just whether or not this was a trap that it was that they were trying to set up for us, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I wondered if they were not just trying to kill me, but they were in fact trying to kill each and every single human that it was that was in fact in my legion, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like it made sense, as I was sure that they had heard about us before, as of course, I knew that John had in fact told me that their legion did in fact hunt down and kill dragons, all at the exact same time too. But I also kind of felt like I was being stupid on just what it was that I was in fact thinking right now, at that, never the less. As I knew that it was that I was in fact good at reading dragons for one thing, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt like I did not feel like that was their intent on just what it was that they were doing right now.
I felt like every thing was going to be fine, and that it was simply just the fact that it was that I was in fact kind of just over thinking all that it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, all at that the exact same time too, never the less, once again.
I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once, as I noticed that all of the dragons that it was that were in fact speaking to me right now, all at once, at that. Were all in fact in fact staring at me right now, all at the exact same time as well. As I felt like if this was in fact not at all true, than they had to be the greatest actors of all time, and they had to be pulling off a massive long con, at that.
I felt like it was a risky decision, but I felt like I had in fact made up my mind about it all, all at the exact same time as well all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I then did in fact begin to start to nod right on ahead over towards where it was that I felt like needed to be to let them know that it was that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that they had in fact even just said to me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to notice that, all at the exact same time as well, that it was that all of the dragons did in fact nod right back on over to me at that, as a little bit of a response to me, at that. As it was clear that it was that they were in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I was about to say back to them.
I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as this did in fact still feel a little bit strange to me, as to just all that it was that was in fact even going on right now. But either which way it was, I did in fact get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to them, at that. As I knew that it was that they all were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say back on over to them, at that, never the less.
"Well... I guess that if you guys need us, and you are about to plan on attacking them, than I will check on you every few weeks or so... Perhaps I might see you in my dreams..." I said to them all, all at the exact same time too, all at once, as I began to start to remember that all of the sudden. That of course it was that I did in fact see the dragons in my dreams, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
It suddenly did in fact kind of make sense to me, all at once. As I did in fact shiver at first as to just what it was that I had just said. As I knew that when ever it was that I saw Plyma in my dreams, at that, never the less. That it was that he was always plotting some thing evil that he was not just going to do to us, but he was also planning on doing to the red dragons, all at the exact same time too.
Not only that, but when ever it was that I saw the red dragons in my dreams, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again. That I did in fact know, all at the exact same time too, never the less, that it was that I knew that they were always doing some thing good. And that it was that they were never doing any thing evil, such as it was that Plyma always seemed to be doing, all at the exact same time too.
Knowing that, and thinking on those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact seem to start to get my focus on the fact that it was that I did in fact know all at the exact same time too. That every thing was in fact just going to be just fine, all at the exact same time too, and that it was that I needed to calm my self down right now, as I felt like I was freaking out far too much, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
As it was that it seemed like I was in fact trapped in my mind, and I was in fact trapped in my thoughts for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when in the end, all of the sudden. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that Himla's deputy, Socra, was now all of the sudden going to be the one that it was that was going to start to step up and speak all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to realize that it was in fact the case all of the sudden, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact get my eyes on her, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to start to nod to her all of the sudden. As it was clear that it was that I was in fact letting her know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even had to say to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As soon as it was that she had in fact began to start to notice as to such a thing like that, all at once. She then did in fact go right on ahead of course, and she then did in fact suddenly seem to continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she even needed to say towards us, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright you 2... It is starting to get dark out right now... I think you should head back to where ever your base is, before you get lost out there..." She said to me, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that it was that she did in fact have a bit of a genuinely worried look on her face right now, at that. As that did in fact kind of make me feel a little bit better about all of this as well, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to notice that it was that she had in fact nodded to me. As it was clear that she was letting us know that it was that we should in fact go, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when in the end, all at the exact same time too, all of the sudden, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, at that, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, as in the end, I just kind of began to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief, at that. As I was in fact ready to go back home, as I knew that we had in fact got all that it was that we had in fact needed to know from the red dragons, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact begin to start to nod over to Socra, all at once, as it was in fact clear to me that it was that I was in fact letting her know that it was that I was in fact beginning to start to pay attention as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare, all at once, at that. As she then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, and she of course began to start to nod right back on over to me, at that. As it was clear that it was that she was letting me know that it was that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what ever it was that I was in fact about to go on ahead and say to her all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice he do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact kind of start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then of course did in fact begin to start to speak to her all of the sudden, at that. As it was that I knew that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again.
"Alright... We will go on ahead and go... We will stay in contact with you though, if you really need our help..." I said to her, at that, as I kind of felt a little bit stupid on just what it was that I had even said to her, at that. As I knew that John had sent me here to try to find out plans for us to attack. And it was not some thing that it was for us to defend, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once, once again, never the less. As in the end, I just kind of started to begin to get my mind, and I kind of just started to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact just seemed to be thinking on long before now.
I felt like, John was wrong in this situation. I felt like we did in fact need to stay back and defend. As for all we knew, the base of the black dragons could be a thousand kilometers away, and it could take months for us to get there, at that. And for all we knew, a couple thousand of us, would not stand a chance against a couple thousand black dragons, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of rolled my eyes a little bit to my self, all at once, at that, as in the end, I just kind of began to start to turn my head away from the red dragons, all at the exact same time too. As I did in fact kind of start to get my mind, and my focus and attention on to Uncle, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that his eyes were wide, as it was clear that he was lost, and he was in fact shocked as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once. As I felt like I did not want to explain it to him right now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that I could explain it to every one that was in fact in the leadership tent, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that he and my father could in fact find out as to just what it was that was going to be going on there, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once, as I then did in fact seem to just start to walk past Uncle. As I heard his foot step right behind me, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was in fact following me, at that. As he luckily was not doing any thing stupid such as attacking them for no reason, all at the exact same time too.
I just kind of seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, as in the end, I just kind of started to hear Uncle's voice from right behind me, all at the exact same time too. I felt like I did not really want to hear what it was that he had to say. As I really felt like I did not want to have to explain all of this to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Either which way it was, I did in fact turn my head on over to him, all at the exact same time too. I blinked my eyes a few times all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start to nod to him, as well. As it was clear that it was that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he was even about to say to me, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when he then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak to me all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Damn... I didn't realize that we were coming here to be babysitters..."