Chapter 19: Get Some Sleep (Jangra's PoV)

I felt sick, as I knew that every one had been there. And that every one had seen as to the fact that it was that I had in fact got destroyed. And that it was that I had in fact got embarrassed in that match against Socra. As they all had seemed to stop their own duels, to watch it, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As for some reason or another, it almost seemed like that seemed to make Socra feel better as to just what it was that she had done to me. Which did not make any sort of sense to me what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As I some times wondered if it was that she even wanted me to be the dragon of destiny, at that.
As I knew that it was, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That she always seemed to embarrass me, and that she and my father. That they always seemed to point out all of my flaws to the entire tribe, all at the exact same time too. As if it was that none of the other dragons in the tribe had any sort of problems what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
It did in fact make me feel a bit of anger, and a lot of resentment, as to just what it was that she had done. As I was sure that my father had put her up to it, all at the exact same time too. As it always seemed like they always wanted to see me fall, all at the exact same time as well.
As it almost was like it was that they wanted all of the dragons in the tribe to have no such sort of hope, that it was that we could in fact win this war, all at the exact same time too. Which did not make all too much sense to me what so ever, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once.
It always felt like it was that I was always the one who took all of the heat, at that. And it always seemed to seem like I was the one who got to take all of the pressure, all at the exact same time too, at that. Which simply did not make all too much sense to me what so ever, it it was that I was not going to lie to my self either.
As it was that I was not going to sit here and act like it was that I was perfect what so ever, at that. But it seemed like every one just all so happened to quickly forget what it was that my father had tried to do to me. And as to the fact that my father had failed to lead the tribe through the times that they had needed him the most, all at the exact same time too.
Though perhaps it really was my own fault. Perhaps my brother had actually been the real dragon of destiny. Just as it was that my father had said to me that day he had tried to kill me. As it was all my fault that it was that my brother was dead, as I had failed to save him, as he had been the one to save me in stead, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there, anf I kind of just seemed to stare at the ceiling of the cave, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was really late in to the night right now, all at the exact same time too. And I was in fact very worn out from the day that it was that I had today, all at the exact same time as well.
But it was simply that it was that it kind of felt like I could not sleep what so ever, at all right now. As there was simply just too many thoughts that just so happened to be swarming my head right at this very moment in time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to stand there, and I seemed to stare up for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to let out a very heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to be thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and my focus on the fact that it was all at once, at that. That there was now all of the sudden another dragon that was with me right now, all at the exact same time too. That it was that she just then did in fact seem to start to speak to me, as it was that it seemed like she too was awake.
I quickly turned my head on over towards the dragon, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that it was that it was to no such sort of surprise to me what so ever. That it was in fact my sister Mik, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that for her too, it was damn near impossible for her to get any sleep, all at the exact same time too. As she had told me all that it was that she seemed to get, were in fact nightmares, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare on over to just where it was that my sister was in fact speaking to me from right now, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to nod right on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once. As it was clear that it was that I was in fact letting her know that I did in fact have my full attention on to just what ever it was that she felt like she even needed to say on over towards me right now, never the less, at that.
Even though I knew that it was in fact a little bit stupid of me as to just what it was that I had even just done, all at the exact same time as well. As I began to start to realize as to the fact that it was that I knew that she was basically blind right now, at that. And I knew that she had not seen as to just what it was that I had even done, at that.
How ever, either which way it just sobhapkenes to be, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. She did in fact just seem to just start to continue to speak on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that it was for my self of course, all at once. That I just then did in fact seem to just start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Jangra... Is there some thing you need to get off your chest? You haven't got a single bit of sleep tonight..." She said to me, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I saw, and I noticed that it was of course, all at the exact same time as well. That it was that Mik did in fact seem to just have a little bit of a worried look on her face, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to notice as to the fact that it was that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to get a little bit angry, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew as to just why it was that I just felt like I could not sleep what so ever right now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of felt like it was that I felt like I could not control that anger, all at the exact same time too. As I began to start to feel a little bit of some fire begin to start to grow up on to my throat, all at the exact same time too. Which I felt like was really stupid of me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
As I knew that it was, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That it was that my sister could in fact feel emotions a lot more than she used to, ever since it was of course. That she had in fact lost her sight, as it seemed like all of her other abilities had in fact seemed to get a lot stronger than it was that they had been before.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of began to start to realize as to just what it was that I was even doing right now, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to stop my self from being angry, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that it was that my sister seemed to be a little bit worried as to the fact that it was that I might be angry with her, which was simply just not the case what so ever right now.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even just been thinking on long before now. As I just then did in fact seem to just start to let out a bit of rough sigh to my self all of the sudden, all at once.
I then did in fact seem to just decide as to just what it was that I was even going to do next all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak on over to just where it was that Mik was in fact sitting at right beside me, all at once.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to realize that I was in fact beginning to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to see her go right on ahead. And she just then did in fact seem to start to nod right on over towards me, all at once. As she let me know that it was that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what ever it was that I felt like I even needed to say to her just now.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to start to realize, and I had in fact just seemed to start to notice that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak on over to her a little bit quietly. Just to make sure that no one was in fact awake right now, and could hear as to just what it was that I was about to say to her, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to realize as to the fact that it was of course. That she was in fact just seeming to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well.
"It's just... Socra... She and father seem to just want to embarrass me at any chance I get... It almost seems like they don't want me to be the dragon of destiny..." I said to her, all at the exact same time too, at that. As that kind of felt like it was the best way to describe as to just the way that it was that I was in fact thinking right now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there. And I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. I kind of just dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, as it was that I felt like it was stupid what it was that I had just said.
It seemed like I might also be a little bit of the problem, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it seemed like I was showing a little bit of some weakness right now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
I then grunted a bit heavily on over towards my self, all at the exact same time as well. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact seem to just start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, at that.
I seemed to stare for just a bit more time, all at once, at that. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do for a little bit longer, all at the exact same time as well. How ever, just as soon as it was that it felt like I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at once.
That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact seem to just start to hear the voice of my sister Mik, all at the exact same time too. As it was now clear to me that it was that she was in fact speaking back to me right now.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to stare at my sister in to her foggy white eyes for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then knew as to the fact that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact kind of just seemed to keep my self calm. And I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to hear her voice, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact seem to just start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"They are testing you... They are trying to get under your skin... This isn't meant to be easy Jangra... You have to realize that, and you have to live with it..." She said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that it was that she did in fact have her eyes squinted right on over towards me, all at once, as soon as it was that she had in fact said as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that.
What it was that she had said to me for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time too. It seemed to make me get a little bit angry for some odd reason or another. As I knew that she was right with just what it was that she had in fact said to me.
It made sense as to just what it was that she had said. As I had kind of felt like I had known that it was the simple fact all this time. As it was that it felt like of course, they were not going to tell me that was what they were doing. As that was of course the whole point of a test in the very first place any ways, never the less.
How ever, it just kind of felt like it was that I was failing my test, all at the exact same time too. As I was quite a bit off, and I was quite a bit embarrassed about it all, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at the exact same time too.
As either which way it just so happened to kind of seem like it was, all at the exact same time as well. I kind of felt like it was that I could not really help as to the fact that it was that I could not help but to get angry right now. As I knew that what Mik had in fact just said to me of course.
That it was nothing but the truth, all at the exact same time too. I just kind of felt like I did not want to believe it, and that I did not want to really hear and listen as to just what it was that she had said to me. As I knew that it was that my father, and that Socra were in fact embarrassing me and making me look weak in front of the whole tribe, all at the exact same time too.
I had never really asked if it was that I had wanted to be the next leader of the tribe any ways. As I knew that I had never wanted all of this stress. As I felt like I for sure, once again. That I was not in any way possible the dragon of destiny, as I just felt like I did not want to be, and that I was not built for this what so ever.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to feel the anger build up in to me for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then felt like I could not help but to stop my self. As I just then all of the sudden began to start to feel the anger, and I began to start to feel the rage begin to burst, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to feel it be that way, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to step up, and I began to start to growl a bit on over towards my sister, all at the exact same time too. As it was quite a bit loud, as I was just trying to not make any of the dragons in the cave wake up right now.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when my sister then did in fact seem to jump back a little. As it was clear that she was in fact quite a bit surprised as to just what it was that I was even doing right now, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
As it was that I continued to stare at my sister with a not so happy look on my own face for just a slight bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to see her begin to start to tilt her head on over towards me, all at once. As it was clear to me that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say in the very first place any ways, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. I at first just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, at first. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead and speak on over towards her, still very angry, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that she was at the very least, beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right back on over towards her, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Yeah... You don't know what it is like... You don't know that I did not want any of this... And they are making me feel weak and stupid... I wish that some one else had to deal with this... You have it so easy I bet... Just sitting in your little cave all day..." I said to her, as I did in fact have my eyes squinted right at my sister, as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even said to her, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just sort of kind of began to start to realize as to just what it was that I had even just said to her in the very first place any ways, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to realize that it was that I had made a very big mistake on just what it was that I had said to her, all at once.
As it was that I could see the pain, and I could see the hurt that was on her face, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. And I saw her move back, as it was clear that she was in fact a little bit shocked by just what it was that I had said to her.
But it was clear that it was that it had in fact really hurt her, as to just what it was that I had even just said to her, all at the exact same time too, as I just then did in fact seem to just see her begin to start to dip her head quite a bit low to the ground, at that. As it was clear that she was in fact in quite a bit of some pain as to just what it was that I had just said to her.
I realized that I had in fact just made a very big mistake on just what it was that I had even said to my sister, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like this time I had in fact let my anger take too much of some sort of control over me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I knew that I had not meant a single word as to just what it was that I had even just said to my sister, all at once.
How ever, it was clear that it was that it was not the same way that it was that my sister had in fact taken that, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that she did in fact have quite a bit of a sensitive side to her. Ever since it was that she had in fact lost her sight for the most part, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare at my sister for just quite a bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when she just then did in fact seem to start to hiss right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that she was in fact quite a bit upset as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to her, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when she just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And she just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to do as such a thing like that.
I of course, still a bit surprised, and a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on right now, all at the exact same time too. I just kind of stood there with my eyes wide, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that it was that I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what ever it was that she felt like she was even about to say to me, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just then did in fact seem to just start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when she just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to go right on ahead and speak on over towards me, all at once, at that. As I of course just then did in fact seem to just start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me, all at once.
"Wow... If that is really how you think about me... That it's just easy for me being stuck in here miserable all of the time... You think I don't want to go out there and help the tribe? You think it did not hurt me to lose our brother too? He was my best friend!" She said to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I just then did in fact seem to just start to realize that she was in fact correct on just what it was that she had even just said to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
That made things just seem to feel a hundred times worse for me, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt like I just wanted to cry right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was wrong with me. And as to just what it was that I was even doing right now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I knew that I had not really meant as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to my sister, all at the exact same time too. As the memories of her and my brother did in fact just seem to flood back to me, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that she was in fact correct with just what it was that she had even just said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like it was stupid of me to even have said as to just what it was that I had even just said to my sister, all at the exact same time too. As I wish that I had never said as to just what it was that I had even just said to her, as I wish that it was that I could in fact take it back, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, it was simply just too late for all of that, as it was that I knew that I was going to have to live with the fact that it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even just said to my sister, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to stare down at the ground for just a little bit more of some time, all at once, at that.
As it kind of felt like it was that I was simply just making things even worse for me right now, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to see that it was that my sister then did in fact seem to go right on ahead, at that. And she just then did in fact seem to start to turn her head away from me, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact seem to start to see her begin to start to walk away from where it was that I was at right now.
As it just kind of felt like it was simply only getting worse and worse for me just now, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead, as quick as it was that I felt like I possibly could do right now, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact begin to start to lift my head up, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to just start to go right on ahead and speak back to my sister.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. She seemed to stop her self, all at the exact same time as well. But she did not turn her head on over towards me at all right now, at that. As it was clear to me at the very least, that she was in fact beginning to start to pay her full attention on to just what it was that I was even about to say on over towards her, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to continue to go right on ahead, and I had in fact just seemed to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak quietly on over towards my sister. As I knew that it was that she was in fact just now beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well.
"I am sorry Mik! I didn't really mean what I said!" I said to her, all at the exact same time too, as I felt sick once again, as to the fact that I knew as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said on over to my sister just a few moments ago, at that, never the less, once again.
As I knew that it was stupid of me, and I knew that it was not her own choice as to just what it was that it felt like she had to do, at that. I felt like I had kind of just bashed my one and only friend that it felt like I could say real talk to, all at the exact same time too. As she was the only one who knew as to just what it was that my father had done, as he had ruined our chance of ending the war, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even just been thinking on long before now, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to just start to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self all of the sudden.
It was clear that my sister really did not want to hear as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to her, never the less. As it was clear that it was that she really did not believe as to just what it was that I had even just said to her, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As I kind of just seemed to start to see her turn her head on over towards me, as I saw that it was that she did in fact seem to have quite a bit of a sad look on her face, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And she just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak on over towards me, at that.
I kept my eyes on her as best as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to nod on over to her, all at once. As it was clear that it was that I was letting her know that I was in fact paying my full attention as to just what it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me just now.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of sort of began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, as so had she clearly. That was when she just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak on over towards me. As I of course just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at once, at that, never the less.
"Okay Jangra... Well just get some sleep..."