Interlude

I stood there, and I stared, as I waited for my daughter to come back in to camp. The dragons that I had told to go and scout her, had already come back. As they had told me that she was in fact just right behind them, all at the exact same time too.
This was going perfect for me, all at the exact same time as well. As yes, I knew that whilst it was that my daughter was in fact a bit of a traitor, at that. I knew that it was that I was not going to just simply kill her, or through her out of the tribe, at that.
I knew that we could still put some good use to her. As I knew that it was that she just simply did not see things the way that I did. And unlike my son, I actually did still love her. And I did not want to kill her what so ever, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a few moments longer, all at once. That was when I noticed that to no such sort of surprise to me what so ever. My daughter Yikla then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly come in to the camp, all at once.
As she seemed to look all around her, to make sure that no one had been following her all this time. Which of course was in fact the case, but it was simply just a little bit too late for her on that, never the less. As I kind of cracked a smile on my face, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly walk on over to just where it was that my daughter was even at right now. As I did in fact hold that smile on my face for just a little bit longer, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, on over towards my daughter. She just then did in fact turn her head on over towards me, as well. As she just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly nod on over to me. As it was clear to me that she was letting me know that she did in fact have her full attention on to just what it was that I was even about to say to her, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to go right on ahead and speak to her, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I now knew that it was that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I felt like I even needed to say to her just now, at that.
"Yikla! My daughter! Where have you been! I have been worried sick about you... We are about to send a bunch of dragons out to attack!" I said to her, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to look a little bit freaked out, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that I was very good at acting, as I knew that she would not suspect a thing what so ever, at that.
As the smile did in fact kind of go away from my face, as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even said to her, all at the exact same time too. My daughter, as she was not nearly as good at acting as I was, never the less. Pretended to have a guilty look on her face, as I saw her stare down at the ground, all at the exact same time too.
Though, I could just slightly see a grin on her face, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear that she knew as to just what it was that she had in fact been doing, at that. I was tempted to roll my eyes a little bit, all at the exact same time too.
But that would give it away that I knew that some thing was not right with just what it was that my daughter was in fact doing right now. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare at her for just a little bit more time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare at my daughter with the same worried look that it was that I had on my face, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Yikla did in fact have her head up now. And she just then did in fact seem to just start to nod back on over towards me.
As she had the same guilty fake look on her face that she had long before now, all at once, just as soon as it was that she had done as such a thing like that, all at once. As it was clear that it was of course, at that. That she was letting me know that she was about to go right on ahead and speak to me, at that.
As I of course, knowing as to just what it was that she was in fact doing right now, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over towards her, as well. As I let her know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that she felt like she needed to say to me just now, never the less.
As it was that she had in fact began to start to realize that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when she just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak on over towards me, all at once. As I of course, just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me just now.
"Sorry Father... I went out on a hunting trip, and I just wanted to go explore... You know me..." She said to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that she did in fact now have a real smile on her face, as soon as it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said to me.
As I knew that there was a truth as to just what it was that she had in fact even said to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly go right on ahead. And I saw that she was looking up at the sky, at that.
I was sure that she had enjoyed the view whilst it was that she was out there, never the less. As though it was that I knew that she had in fact been out there, never the less. I knew that it was dangerous for her to be out there never the less. As I knew that we were at war with the red dragons, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of began to shiver at the thoughts that it was that my daughter might get attacked by one of those scum, all at the exact same time too. As this time, the worried look on my face did in fact just seem to be a for real one, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I just seemed to look at my daughter right in to her eyes, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly begin to start to nod right back on over towards her, all at once. To let her know that it was, all at the exact same time too. That I was in fact about to go right on ahead, and speak to her, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to see my daughter blink her eyes a few times at first, all at once. As in the end, she just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly nod right back on over towards me, at that. As it was clear that she was in fact letting me know that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what ever it was that I was about to say to her.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to continue and go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to speak to her, all at once. As I knew that it was of course, that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her in the very first place any ways, never the less, once again.
"Yikla! You know that it is dangerous to go out there! Please stay in camp until we get our dragons back from this battle that is about to ensue..."