Chapter 5: Plans (Joseph's PoV)

I kind of stood there out in the woods with Uncle for just a few moments, as it was clear that he was scared. I did not blame him for it, as I could see him gripping his sword tightly at that, none the less. It almost was as if it was that he was about to pull it out and start swinging at the dragons that were right beside him right now.
Which I of course did not want him to do, as there were so many of them. Even if it was that they were not quite as strong as the black dragons. I knew that they were still stronger than the humans at that, never the less.
He would not stand a chance against how ever many it was that were in fact right beside us right now. I knew that he hated the dragons, as to just what it was that they had done to his wife. But I also knew that it was, all at the exact same time too. That these dragons had done nothing wrong, at least as far as it was that I knew.
As far as I could tell, these dragons were actually good. I felt like they would have attacked, and they would have killed me as it was already if that were the case. As it was clear that Plyma was after me for a reason, as I knew that I was important.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, all at the exact same time too. As it was that in the end, I then did in fact eventually begin to start to notice that the dragon that had gone a bit further off just a few moments ago. As it was clear that he had gone to warn the tribe, as he had yelled to them all that we were in fact here right now, at that.
As it almost kind of felt like these dragons might almost be afraid of my them selves, at that. Though I doubt that it was the case, as they were just simply afraid of the entire war. I knew that they were on our side, but they were still afraid of every thing that was in fact going on right now.
I could not blame them for it what so ever, either, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. I just kind of seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. As the red dragon then did in fact land beside me, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that.
As for some reason or another, it seemed like my eyes did in fact latch right on to that dragons weak spot, all at the exact same time as well. I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as in the end, I just then did in fact kind of shake my head a little bit to my self.
I got my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once, at that. As I was in fact glad that the dragon had not noticed as to the fact as to just what it was that I had in fact just been doing a few moments ago, all at the exact same time too. I saw that it was that he simply just had his eyes on mine right now.
I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As in the end, the red dragon did in fact go right on ahead all of the sudden, at that. As he then did in fact just seem to start to speak up to me all of the sudden, as well.
I kind of just looked at him right in to his eyes for a little bit of some time, all at once. It felt a little bit weird as to the fact that John was not here with me right now. But in the end how ever, I just then did in fact go right on ahead, and I then all of the sudden nod over to the red dragon, all at once. It was clear that it was that I was in fact beginning to start to pay my full attention on to just what ever it was that the red dragon did in fact feel like he even needed to say right at this very moment in time too.
As soon as it was that the dragon had in fact seemed to see me do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I then did in fact seem to hear his voice, all at once, as it was that he was in fact seeming to just continue to speak to me, at that. I of course, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he needed to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"They will be right with you... They had a bit of a meeting of their own..." He said to me, all at once, as he kind of stopped him self at the end. It was as if he did not trust me, and he felt like he might have said too much, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt a little bit bad for him, as it was clear to me that once again, these dragons might not have an evil intent on just what it was that they were doing to us, at that. I felt like it was simply just the fact that they were in fact just afraid as us as to whether or not they would live through this war, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to let out another little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should really even be doing at first, all at once. But in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on ahead over to the red dragon that it was that had in fact just spoken to me, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. The red dragon, with still a little bit of an uneasy look on his face right now, all at once. He then did in fact begin to start to nod right back on ahead over towards me, all at once. As it was in fact clear to me right now, that he was in fact beginning to start to go right on ahead, and that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to pay his full attention on to just what ever it was that I was in fact about to go right on ahead and even say to him, all at once, at that.
I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times my self, as soon as it was that I had in fact seen the dragon do as such a thing like that, all at once. In the end, I just seemed to continue to do as to just what it was that I was in fact trying to do long before now, all at once. Which was of course the fact that it was that I was trying to speak. As it was that I knew that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Alright... We will be waiting..." I felt like I needed to say to him, as I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I had in fact felt like it had in fact needed to be the case. It was not like it was that we were all of the sudden about to start to go and run off, or start to go and attack them, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stand there and stare at the red dragon for just a slight bit more time, at that. I then in the end, did in fact begin to start to see that the red dragon did in fact let out a little bit of a thankful nod right back on over to me, all at once.
It kind of seemed like every thing was now fine, and that every thing was in fact now okay, all at the exact same time too. Besides the fact that there were in fact a lot of voices in side of their camp right now. As I was sure that they were in fact all talking about, and that they were in fact all interested in just what it was that was in fact even going on right now.
I felt like I could not blame them for it what so ever, either. I kind of just began to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground all at once, as I did my best to try to clear my mind, and to clear my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind and my focus on just what it was that felt like was in fact more important right now.
That was of course the fact as to just what it was that I should even say, all at the exact same time too. It was of course the fact that John had told me that I needed to let them know that we needed to start to fight back. But John was used to this kind of stuff, as I knew that I was not. As I knew that I was not at all all too sure as to just what it was that I should even say to them all, all at once, at that.
I kind of just began to start to stare down at the ground for just a little bit more time, all at once, as in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to get my mind, and I did in fact seem to just start to get my focus on just what it was that did in fact feel like was more important to me, at that. That was of course the fact that I could in fact hear the flapping of some dragon wings, as it was clear that the dragons that I had in fact just came to speak to, all at the exact same time too, were in fact now beginning to draw closer to us, all at once, at that.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once, at that. As it was that I had in fact all of the sudden began to start to lift my head up, and I had in fact began to start to look on over as to just who it was that was in fact coming over to me and Uncle right now.
I of course did in fact see the familiar face of the red dragon leader Himla, as it was that he had in fact just seemed to draw closer to me, at that. As well as the fact that I saw the faces of his son Jangra, who was supposedly the dragon of destiny, at that. As well as the face of his deputy Socra, all at the exact same time too, as it was that they all had in fact drawn closer to us, all at once, at that, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to stare at them for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to go right on up, all at once, at that. I then of course did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden hear Himla's, all at once, as it was that he did in fact begin to start to speak to the red dragon that was in fact right beside us right now, at that.
I kind of just stood there and stare for a few moments longer, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, and I then did in fact begin to start to nod to him my self. Even if it was that he was in fact not seeming to pay me any sort of attention at all right now, all at the exact same time too. I just kind of felt like it did in fact make me feel a little bit better at the very least.
Himla just seemed to continue to stare at the red dragon for just a little bit longer until it then did in fact nod to him it's self, all at once. As soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when Himla did in fact of course, just seem to go right on ahead, and he just seemed to continue to speak to him, all at once, at that. I of course my self, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less, all at once, at that.
"Alright Kip... You may go now... This is just a conversation between us..." He said to the red dragon who did not seem to have a single clue as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time too, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I kind of felt a little bit bad for the red dragon for just a little bit of some time, at that. I could tell that it was in fact a little bit scared, at that. But how ever, in the end, the red dragon then did in fact begin to start to look back on over to his leader, all at once. And he then did in fact begin to start to nod right on ahead over towards him, at that. As it was in fact clear that it was that he had in fact heard as to just what it was that Himla had in fact even just said to him, never the less.
We all just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. Until it was that Kip did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, and he then did in fact begin to start to turn away, all at once. As he of course did in fact seem to go on ahead over to just where it was that the rest of his tribe was back in their camp, all at once.
As I was sure that he was in fact going to break the news as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now, all at once, at that. As it seemed like it was one thing that humans and dragons did in fact have in common. Which was of course the fact that it was that they did in fact just seem to have the fact that they loved drama.
I kind of just seemed to roll my eyes a little bit to my self at first, as in the end, I just kind of got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to just start to get my mind, and my focus back on to Himla, all at once.
Or rather it was that I did in fact seem to just get my mind and my focus on to the deputy of Himla, at that, which was in fact Socra, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I had in fact begin to start to do as such a thing like that, that was of course due to the fact that it was. That she was in fact beginning to start to speak back to me her self, all at once.
I just kind of seemed to stare at the red dragon right in to her eyes for a little bit of some time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start to nod to her all of the sudden, as I saw that her eyes as well were in fact on mine right now. As it was clear that it was that I was letting her know that right now, that I was in fact beginning to start to pay my full attention on to just what ever it was that she felt like she even needed to say to me right now, at that, never the less.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stare there for just a little bit more time, all at once. As finally, in the end, the red dragon did in fact just seem to continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less, at that.
"Alright... What did you come here to speak to us about?" She said to me, all at once, as I saw that she had her eyes squinted on to me right now, as it was clear to me that she felt like she just wanted to get straight to the point, all at once, at that. Which of course did in fact surprise me a little bit, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that I should respond back to her with at first, never the less.
I was a little bit in some shock for just a a few seconds, all at once. As I felt like John was going to be the one who was right beside me. And I kind of felt like just as it was that he usually was there to do, at that.
That he of course was in fact going to step up and speak back to the red dragons, all at once. As I kind of just seemed to stare for just a few seconds of some time at first. That was until I then did in fact begin to start to remember that all of the sudden, all at once, at that. That it was that John had sent me here on my own, well, of course, with Uncle.
As it was clear that he felt like I needed to step up for once, and prove that I had my role as a leader, which I never really felt like I wanted to be a leader at that, none the less. But it also kind of felt like I was not really left with much of any other choice what so ever, all at the exact same time too, sadly enough for me, at that.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft and a gentle sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As at the very least, it seemed like John had in fact told me as to the fact that it was that he did in fact let me know as to just why it was that he had in fact wanted me to come here. As I then did in fact begin to start to remember that all of the sudden, all at once, at that, never the less.
I kind of just then did in fact seem to start to calm my self down a little bit, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once. As I then did in fact begin to start to step up, and I did in fact begin to speak up to Socra, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little  bit more time, at that. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden see her go right on ahead, and she then of course. She did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over to me, at that. As it was clear to me at the very least, that she was in fact paying her full attention on to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to her right now, never the less, once again.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact seem to just start to continue to speak to her all of the sudden, all at once. As I knew that it was that she now, along with the rest of the other dragons, were in fact beginning to start to go on ahead and listen as to just what it was that I even needed to say to them all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Well... We just wanted to come to speak to you... We don't have a clue where the black dragons are at... We feel like we are ready to fight back against them, with your help of course..." I said to them all, all at once, as I did in fact begin to start to nod right back on ahead over to Himla, all at once. As it was clear that I was letting him know that it was that we did in fact need his help, at that, never the less.
I hoped that at the very least, he might know as to just where it was that the black dragons were at. I was not all too sure as to just how it was that we were going to be able to go straight in, and we were going to attack them. But it was at the very least an attempt at some thing, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I kind of just stood there and stared at Himla right in to his eyes for quite a bit of some time. I hoped that he might have some sort of light, and he might have some sort of idea as to just where it was that they might be at, all at the exact same time too. But based off of the fact that it was that he seemed have a blank look on his face, it seemed like he did not have a single clue about it at all, at that.
I kind of just let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, as in the end, I just kind of started to notice that his son Jangra, for some odd reason or another. That he was in fact staring at his father right now, as it was clear that he was not all too happy with him at all right now. I was not all too sure if that were due to the fact as to just what it was that I had even said, or if it was some thing altogether completely different from it all, never the less.
I kind of just stared at the both of them for quite a bit of some time how ever, either which way it was, until it was that it seemed like I could in fact get some answers from them, all at the exact same time too. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now. Nor did I really feel like I wanted to know as to just what it was that it might be, none the less, once again.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stare in front of me for just a little bit more time, all at once. As I felt like I was in fact kind of running out of some patience with them. I kind of felt like I just wished that it was. That at least one of them was going to step up and speak to me at the very least, to let me know what was going on, or at least to let me know that they did not know.
It was starting to grow a little bit suspicious to me at first, at that, none the less. That was of course until it was that Himla did in fact begin to start to step up, and he began to start to speak back to me, thankfully, at the very least, none the less. As it did in fact just so happen to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that seemed to just be coming in to my mind, at that.
I just kind of seemed to stare at the red dragon right in to his eyes for a little bit of some time at first. That was until in the end, I just then did in fact seem to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact blink my eyes a few times. As not all too much longer after that, I then did in fact begin to start to nod right on over to him, at that. As it was clear that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying my full attention to him right now, never the less.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to notice me do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when he then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, and he did in fact seem to just continue to speak to me all of the sudden. I of course, just as it was that I had planned on doing, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Well... Not yet... But that was what we were doing... We were making plans..."