Chapter 39: Attack (Jangra's PoV)

There we were, as we were in fact going right in to the entrance of the camp, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I saw that it did in fact just seem to be all silent and empty, all at the exact same time too. As it was that Yikla had in fact told us as to the fact that it was that her father had sent out an army to attack.
But I also knew that it was that Joseph had told me that it was in fact going to be a trap. Which, I was starting to have second thoughts about all of that, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact not see a single dragon in camp just now.
Not even Plyma, as I wondered if he had just decided that he was also going to go on and attack, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a bit of some time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts as well.
I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As all of the dragons that were with us, did in fact just seem to start to fly down to the ground, with the rest of us. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that every one was in fact confused of course, at that. As it was that I saw that every one was looking around, as if the dragons were some how invisible, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the familiar voice of Omplo, all at once. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak on over towards every one, all at the exact same time too.
"Be careful every one... We all know that this is a trap... So look all around you... We don't know where they will be coming from... And make sure you go up in the sky..." He said, as he felt like he had to add that last part. As that was how it was that we were in fact supposed to take advantage of all of this, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, at that.
I did my best to try to act as calm, and as cool as I felt like I could. As I made sure that I did in fact have my eyes and ears open. Just as it was that Omplo had in fact told us that we all did in fact need to do as such a thing like that, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and thought on that for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear another voice from not all too far away from me. As it was in fact a voice that it was that I had never heard in my life before, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and stare with a blank look on my face, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards the dragon that was in fact even talking just now. As I then did in fact see a much more purple dragon than it was that I had even seen in Yikla, at that.
As it was that he did in fact seem to have a big smile on his face, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As I knew that this dragon was in fact Plyma, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact begin to start to squint my eyes at the evil dragon, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at once, at that, none the less.
"Well... Omplo... If you knew that this was going to be a trap... Than why would you come here?" He said, as I saw that he was all alone right now, all at the exact same time too. As he did in fact have a big smirk on his face, all at the exact same time too.
As he did in fact seem to be keeping some distance between us, all at the exact same time too. As I could still see a nice scar on his body, from the fire that my father had in fact doused him up with at that. As it was that it did in fact kind of make me smile a bit to see that on him.
As I just kind of shook my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear a growl from further ahead of me, all at once, at that.
I turned my head on over towards the dragon that was in fact even doing as such a thing like that. As I noticed that it was in fact my father, never the less. As I saw that it was that he did in fact not have an all too happy look on his face either. As to just what it was that his old friend had in fact even just said, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared, for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the angry voice of my father, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards Plyma, all at of the sudden.
As it kind of made me freak out to even look at the dragon once again. As I saw that it was that he was so big, and that he was in fact so fast, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self at the thought of having to fight that dragon, at that.
As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm. And I did my best to try to keep my self as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that my father did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards Plyma, all at once.
"Well... We knew it was going to be a trap... But you have been such a coward like your father... Always hiding..." He said back to Plyma, all at the exact same time too. As he did in fact have quite a bit of a smirk on his face, as soon as it was that he had in fact even said as to just what it was that he had even said, all at once.
As I could tell that it had in fact made Plyma very angry as to just what it was that Himla had even said, all at the exact same time too. As I heard him growl right back on over towards my father all of the sudden. As I saw that based off of the fact that it was that I saw some thing in his belly and neck moving.
It was clear that he was about to waste his burst of fire just now, all at the exact same time too. Which it was clear to me that my father was already playing this right so far, at that. As I kind of just seemed to smile right back on over towards the purple dragon. Even if it was that he was not paying me any sort of attention what so ever, never the less, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a bit more time, all at the exact same time too. As I did my best to try to act as calm and as cool as I felt like I possibly could. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the very angry voice of Plyma, as he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards my father, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have noticed as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my own eyes a few times. As I just then did in fact begin to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards my father, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"I am nothing like my father! I am far stronger!" He said, as it was that at first, I felt like he was talking about the fact that it was. That his father had in fact wanted to kill all of the red dragons, and all of the humans. Which of course, I did in fact know as to the fact that it was exactly what it was that Plyma was trying to do just now.
But just as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had in fact said at the end, at that. I kind of realized that it was not just exactly what it was that he was getting at, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of that. As he had a smile right back on his face, as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Omplo, as he just then did in fact just seem to start to laugh at Plyma at first. As he just then did in fact begin to start to hear as to the fact that he just began to start to speak right back on over towards Plyma, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. I slowly then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head right on over towards just where it was that Omplo was at still. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he needed to say right back on over towards Omplo, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Well... Than if you are as strong as you say you are... Than how come you are always hiding?" He said, as he did in fact have a bit of a mocking tone of voice, just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said.
As it was that he had once again just seemed to bring up the fact that it was that my father had in fact just said a few moments ago. As it was that I then did in fact look right on over towards Plyma, all at once. As I did in fact kind of expect it to bother him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that he did in fact have a bit of a grin on his face as soon as it was that he had even said, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear to me that there had to be a reason as to just why it was that he was in fact doing as such a thing like that. As it was clear to me that he did in fact have a plan for this all, at that.
As it kind of made me shiver a little bit as to the fact that it was that I did in fact not like the look that it was that he did in fact just so happen to seem to have on his face, at that. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that, never the less.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That the purple dragon then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time too, at that. That Plyma then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards Omplo and my father, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, at that. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even be doing for my self, never the less. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Hahaha... Oh... There is a reason for every thing you stupid dragons... And Yikla... Oh my daughter... You are just a pawn in this all..." He said, as he seemed to have a little bit of a sad look on his face, as he just seemed to look at his daughter, all at once.
As it was that I could clearly tell that Yikla did in fact not seem to have a single clue as to just what it was that was even going on just now. Which I kind of felt a little bit bad about that for her, never the less. As I kind of wish that my father had in fact told her that we knew that this was in fact going to be a trap, never the less.
As it was clear that she had not a single clue as to just what it was that any one was even talking about just at this very moment in time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to notice that it was.
That Yikla then did in fact just seem to start to stand up, all at the exact same time as well. And she then did in fact just seem to start to speak on up to her father, just as soon as it was that he had in fact spoken to her. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could all at once.
As I just then did in fact just seem to stand there, and I just then did in fact just seem to stare for just a little bit more time, at that. As I just seemed to feel quite a bit bad for her, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say right back on over towards her father, all at the exact same time too.
"I don't under stand father... Why are you doing all of this... You weren't always like this... When did you become so evil?" She said, as it was clear that she was in a lot of pain, just as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said what it was that she had even said to her father, at that.
As it was that I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff. As I just seemed to act as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, at that.
As I just seemed to see that it was that Plyma did in fact just seem to have a completely normal and calm look on his face. Even after it was that what it was that his daughter had even said to him, at that. As it was clear to me that she did in fact still love her father, at that.
Which I could not blame her for at all, as I kind of just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Plyma. As he just then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak once again, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact lift my head right on up over towards Plyma, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that the evil dragon did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too.
"It's not evil my daughter... This is just the way that things have to be... Dragons were meant to rule the world... Not humans... And you stupid red dragons have to move out of the way in order for that to happen..." He said, as he just then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head right on over towards my father all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to what it was that he had even said, at that.
As I kind of just shivered a little bit, as it was that it was in fact evil as to just what it was that he had even said, never the less. Even if he wanted to say that it was not. As I knew that the lands were supposed to be for every one, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to have stood there and stared at the evil purple dragon for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that it was of course, that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that all of the sudden, of course. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down. And I just then did in fact begin to start to once again, at that.
I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear the voice of my father, all at once. As he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards his old friend, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly turn my head right on over towards my father, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that my father did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards Plyma all of the sudden, at that.
"Well... If that is so... Than I will sadly have to kill you my old friend..." He said on over towards Plyma, all at the exact same time too. As it was that just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had even said never the less, all at once.
That was when Plyma then did in fact just seem to start to find that a little funny to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to shake his head right on over towards my father.
As it was clear that he did in fact not have a single clue as to just what it was that my father had even just said, all at the exact same time too. As just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And he then did in fact just seem to start to continue to mock right back on over towards my father. As I kind of just seemed to stand there a little bit longer, still completely lost as to just what it was that was even going on, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Plyma did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards my father, never the less.
"Well... I've already killed your son, and blinded your other child... So I am not sure how you think you are going to kill me... When the dragon of destiny has to be a dragon that was not born when the vision was said..." He said on over towards my father. As it was clear to me that it was that he did in fact not seem to have any fear what so ever as to just what it was that he had even said, none the less.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that a lot of the dragons that were in fact here never the less, all at the exact same time as well. It was clear to me that they did in fact have their own little smiles on their own faces, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that it was that they all did in fact find as to just what it was that Plyma had even said a little bit funny, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have noticed that it was that every single dragon that was in fact here just now, at that. Did in fact just seem to be acting that way, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was clear to me that it had in fact thrown the purple dragon quite a bit off, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have noticed that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of my father, as he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards Plyma, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once, at that.
"Well... Its a good thing that I already have that figured out..." He said, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I kind of was a little bit scared as to the fact that it was that my father was going to turn his head on over towards me, all at once. And he was going to expose as to the fact that it was that I was going to be the dragon of destiny, at that.
But luckily, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too. It was clear to me that it was in fact not the case, all at the exact same time too. As he just seemed to hold that same little smirk on his face that he had a few moments before now.
As he just then did in fact just seem to start to say as to just what it was that he had even said never the less, all at the exact same time too, at that. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared at the both of them for just a little bit longer. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time too, at that. That Plyma then did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes right back on over towards my father, all at the exact same time too.
As he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards my father, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to stand there and stare. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Plyma did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards my father, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
"Well... You better have been started reproducing early... Because you don't have a single chance against me..." He said, as I could in fact hear quite a bit of some fear in his voice, just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had in fact even said, never the less.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and he had in fact just seemed to continue to stare right back at my father. I felt like it was that I should take this moment to step up and step in and say some thing as to the fact that it was. That he had in fact been fairly scared as to just what it was that he had even said, never the less, all at once, at that.
But I also felt like it would in fact be stupid to expose my self, all at the exact same time too. As I was sure that based off of the way that it was that he had in fact said it. Every single dragon that was in fact here right now, had in fact seemed to have noticed that it was that he was in fact scared, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when my father then did in fact just seem to start to laugh all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly begin to hear him speak right back on over towards Plyma, at that.
As I just then did in fact turn my head on over towards Himla, all at once. I just then did in fact just seem to stare at my father right in to his eyes for quite a bit more of some time, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say in the very first place any ways, never the less, all at once.
"Oh... I'm already on that Plyma... Don't you worry..." He said, all at the exact same time too, still holding that same smirk on his face, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear to me that it did in fact seem to scare Plyma, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have been that way, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Plyma then did in fact see to fly up in the air. As it was clear that he was about to leave, all at the exact same time too, which I was fairly sure that it was not going to work all too well for him if he tried to do as such a thing like that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Plyma as he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards my father all of the sudden, all at once, at that. As I of course did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, never the less.
"Well... By the time that you get home, your child will be dead..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he had a big smile on his face, all at the exact same time too. Clearly talking about all of the dragons that he had sent to go to our camp, all at the exact same time too. But it was clear to me that it was, all at the exact same time as well. That it did not scare any of us at all, which Plyma did in fact seem to notice, all at once. As he just then did in fact begin to start to yell in a very angry voice, all at once. "Every one! Now! Attack!"