Chapter 11: A Normal Day (Jangra's PoV)

It felt nice, just to be out side in the sun, and not only that. As I knew that I had been speaking to my father and Socra as of lately. As that was of course after the training that I had to go through day in and day out.
But I did not have to deal with the training today. As I knew as to just why it was that they made me do it. As I knew that it was that I was in fact the dragon of destiny of course.
But they thing was that, I still had the thoughts of what my father had done. Or rather, as to just what it was that he had not done. As I knew that those were in fact still in my head, all at the exact same time too.
And it made me feel crazy, as to the fact that it was that I could not tell people about it. I was not too sure as to why, or what the reason was behind all of it. But I wish that they would at least try to explain it to me, that way I did not feel nearly as angry as it was that I kind of felt like I felt about all of it, all at the exact same time too.
It just seemed like they did not want it to be that way how ever. As it seemed like they almost wanted to forget about the anger issues that I had. Which only made me feel even worse when I thought about how it was the way that dragons did in fact seem to treat me as if it was all my fault.
I kind of dipped my head a little bit low to the ground at the thoughts on that, all at once. As I kind of just did my best to try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. Our group today, luckily enough for us, did not have to do any training.
Which meant that it was that I could either sit in the cave and rest. Or I could go out with my friends Kota and Kips, such as it was that I just so happened to be doing right now. And we could go out and hunt, even if the prey pile was some what full as of late due to it being the hot times of the year of course.
I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once. As I kind of just seemed to do my best to try to keep my self as calm. And I did my best to try to act as normal as I felt like I possibly could.
As I was simply just glad to have a little bit of some alone time with my friends right now. Rather than it seem like we always just had to train together. Which was fine in its self. But I also felt like there was nothing like a good old hunting trip.
As after it was that we had kind of told Socra and Himla about hunting out in the prairie. That had in fact seemed to be a little bit cautious about it at first. As of course, they were scared of getting caught by some black dragons that might be flying in the sky, all at the exact same time too.
But I also kind of felt like, all at the exact same time as well. That this was the best spot to hunt for full on prey. As it was pretty hard to catch stuff when it was that every one just seemed to want to hunt in the forest.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just close my eyes for a few seconds. Of course, there were not as much prey out due to the fact that we had in fact been hunting quite a bit in this area now.
But there was still what seemed to be a heard of some sheep that was not too far away. Which it was that we did in fact seem to have our eyes on right at this very moment in time too. As I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, all at once. As I then did in fact seem to also close my eyes for little bit of some time.
As I seemed to stand there, for who knows how long. I felt the warm breeze seem to blow across my scales. As it felt nice, rather than the fact that it seemed like we were all confined up in that forest. As it did in fact seem to get very hot often times around this time of the year, due to that.
I kind of just seemed to hold on to what it was that I was in fact feeling right now, for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. When I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of my best friend, Kota. As it was that he just then did in fact seem to start to speak to me, to get my attention on to just what ever it was that they were in fact trying to do right now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact heard his voice as it was that he had in fact just then did in fact seemed to begin to speak at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then began to start to all of the sudden nod to him, as it was that I had opened my eyes. As it was clear to me that it was, that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time as well, never the less.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed like he had in fact noticed me do as such a thing like that. That was when he just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And he did in fact just seem to continue to speak to me, as I of course. Did in fact just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time too, once again.
"Hello Jangra! Welcome to the real world! Come on! We need to go and get some of those sheep!" He said to me, all at once. As it was clear to me that he was in fact trying to wake me up as to just what it was that was in fact reality right now, all at the exact same time too, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time all of the sudden. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to just start to blink my eyes a few times, all at once. As I did my best to try to wake my self up a little bit as to just what ever it was that reality did in fact just so happen to be right now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a slight bit more time. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to nod back to Kota all at once. As it seemed like it was that I was in fact trying to tell him that right now. That I was in fact fine, never the less.
Which I was not all too sure if that was in fact really true or not, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, once again. As I kind of felt a little bit guilty due to all of that. As I kind of wished that it was that all of the thoughts that seemed to be stuck in my head right now. Would in fact simply just go away, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a slight bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I saw that it was that Kota did in fact begin to start to nod back to me. Luckily enough for me, no e the less. As it was in fact clear that it was that he was in fact letting me know that he did in fact have his full attention on to just what ever it was that I was in fact about to go on ahead and say to him, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to see him do as such a thing like that. I kind of did in fact seem to start to feel a whole lot better about that all, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact begin to start to speak back to him. Now that it was that I did in fact begin to start to realize that he was in fact just beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him, all at the exact same time too, once again, never the less.
"Yeah... I'm sorry... I just need to stop thinking so much... I just..." I said to the both of them, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of noticed that it was that Kips clearly also did in fact notice as to just what it was that was in fact going on with me right now. As it was that I could in fact clearly tell right now from the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a slight bit more time, all at once. That was just when I then did in fact began to start to breath in a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self. As I almost felt a little bit of some fire come out of my mouth all at the exact same time too. Which I was in fact certainly glad that it was that I had in fact held that in, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just started to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once, as I started to feel a little bit at peace in my mind.
I felt like I needed to keep it that way as well. As I knew that things were going to be fine right now. As I knew that I was in fact with my 2 best friends right at this very moment in time too, and that there was nothing what so ever that it kind of felt like I needed to be at all worried about right now.
Besides the fact that it was that we were in fact on the prairie right now. Which I really did not feel like I was all too worried, and all too scared about what so ever, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to wake my mind, and I began to start to get my focus on just what it was that was really in fact even going on right now. That was just when I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Kips. All at the exact same time too, as it was that he did in fact just begin to start to speak back to me, all at once.
I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact really even going on at first. But in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to nod on over to my friend, at that. As it was clear that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact even have to say, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to see me do as such a thing like that as a little bit of a response. That was when it just then did in fact seem to make it seem like he was in fact feeling a whole lot better about this all, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to hear him, as it was that he did in fact just seem to continue to speak to me. As I of course, did in fact just begin to start to continue to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time too, at that.
"It's okay Jangra... We know how you are feeling right now..." He said to me, as he did in fact seem to have a little bit of a worried look on his face, as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, once again.
As I knew that he was in fact just simply trying to make me feel better, none the less. As I knew that we were younger, we always made sure that we were in it all together. But that was just not the case this time, even if it was that it did in fact feel like to them, that it was in fact the case.
I knew that there was a lot that it was that it kind of felt like I wanted to tell them, as I knew that I trusted them as my best friends. But I also knew that it was, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That I could in fact not tell them as to just what it was that it did in fact just so happen to me, never the less.
As I knew that just as it was that my father, and just as it was that Socra had in fact told me. That I was in fact going to have to keep it a secret. As the tribe would not under stand the reason as to just why it was that things had to be the way that they had to.
They had told me that the tribe would erupt in to chaos, and it would all fall apart for us. Which was what it was that I was still holding on to. As I knew that if the tribe knew that my father had a chance to kill Plyma. And he had decided that he was not going to go and kill his long time friend, all at the exact same time too.
Than it would make the tribe go bad, all at the exact same time as well. I knew that it would all fall apart, even if it was that it seemed like. I really did not under stand as to just why it was that my father had still not taken the chance to go and kill his old friend Plyma, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that there had to be a reason, but the way that it seemed like Socra and Himla did in fact seem to want to describe it to me. I really just could not see as to just why it was that my father had not taken the shot when it was that he did in fact have the chance to do as such a thing like that, never the less, once again.
I kind of just once again, did in fact begin to start to breathe in another little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once. As I saw that Kota and Kips both had smiles on their faces. As it was clear to me that they were in fact trying to cheer me up right at this very moment in time too.
It was not really working, but it at least brought a little bit of a smile on my face to know that it was that they were in fact trying, never the less. As I kind of just smiled right back at them, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to nod on over towards the both of them all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. As I of course was in fact letting the both of them know that I was about to go on ahead and speak to them all of the sudden, at that.
As soon as it was that the both of them had in fact just seemed to see me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was, all at once. That they both then did in fact seem to start to nod right on back over towards me. As it was in fact clear to me that right at this very moment in time too, that they both were in fact beginning to start to pay their full attention on to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to the both of them, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact seen the both of them do as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I did in fact finish calming my self down all of the sudden, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to continue. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak on ahead towards the both of them, at that. As I knew that they both were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to them, all at once, at that.
"Thank you... You guys are the best friends in the world... I hope you know that..." I said to them, as I kind of felt like I winced a little bit. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to smile as to just what it was that I had in fact even said to the both of them, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that they had in fact just seemed to go on ahead, and they just then did in fact seem to start to go on ahead, all at once. And they just then did in fact all of the sudden do as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to notice them do all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that they then did in fact just seem to start to turn their heads away from me.
I saw that their eyes were on the sheep, which was what it was that we were going to go on and have to do, all at the exact same time too. Even if we really did not need to add more food to the pile. It was always good to practice, and to make sure that you still had the trait of hunting in you, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to notice that it was, that they all were both flying in to the air all of the sudden. Which meant that it was that I knew that I needed to do the exact same thing that it was that they just so happened to be doing right now.
As it was that I had just then did in fact seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, as well. That was when all 3 of us, then did in fact seem to start to fly on over to just where it was that the sheep were at, all at the exact same time too. As we made sure that we went slow, that way our wings did not flap too hard, and we did not draw too much attention to them, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I then in the end, did in fact begin to notice that it was of course. That the sheep did not suspect a single thing from this high up in the sky right now, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to notice that it was that they eyes were on the grass, and that they were not on the sky at all right now. As I kind of just seemed to stare down at them for just a few moments. As it was clear that they did not suspect a single thing that was about to come, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it was that I had just seemed to stand there, up in the sky. And I had in fact just seemed to continue to stare down at the sheep for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was just when I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of my best friend Kota, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was in fact speaking quietly to both me and Kips right now, all at the exact same time as well.
I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact even going on at first, at that. But I just then did in fact turn my head on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to nod on ahead over towards him. As it was clear that it was, that I was in fact letting him know that he did in fact have my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to the both of us right now.
As it was that I had just then did in fact seemed to start to do as such a thing like that. I noticed that Kips did in fact do the exact same thing that it was that I had done. As Kota then did in fact begin to start to speak up to the both of us once again. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact seemed to see the both of us do as such a thing like that. As I of course, did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to either one of us, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Let's go for the fattest one that we can see... We don't need to kill any more than one... We don't want to weaken the heard... Just kill the one that is mostly likely to die soon..." He said to the both of us, all at once. As he had his eyes squinted on the both of us as well. As soon as it was that he had in fact just said as to just what it was that he had even said to us.
It was clear that he must have been thinking this through in his head, all at the exact same time too. As he knew that just as much as I did, that we really did not need to hunt today. So it really would kind of be useless as to the fact that it was that we were to kill 3 or more sheep our selves right now, all at the exact same time too.
It would simply just be better to let the heard of sheep grow, so that they would be more likely to be around when it was that the cold time of the year did in fact begin. As I kind of shivered at the thoughts of that, all at once. As I felt like I kind of wished that it was that we would in fact not live here when ever it was that the time of year did in fact just seem to start to come to us.
As I knew that I missed my old home a lot, and I still liked to think back on it, as I hoped that we would be back to that point very soon. Though I also knew that it was more than likely not going to be true what so ever. So we were going to have to deal with just what it was that we did in fact have here, never the less.
As I kind of just let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once. As I just kind of did my best to try to erase all of those other thoughts from my head, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact seem to start to breathe in a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a few seconds longer. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to notice that there was in fact a little bit of a confused look on the face of Kips. As it was clear to me that he was not all too sure as to just what it was that Kota had really meant as to just what it was that he had said some how.
I kind of rolled my eyes a little bit to my self, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I noticed that it was. That Kips just then did in fact begin to start to nod back to Kota, either which way. As it was clear that he was letting him know that not only did he hear as to just what it was that Kota had said to him. But he also was about to go right on ahead him self, all at once. And he was about to suddenly speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was just when I then did in fact begin to start to notice that all at once. That both me, and also Kota, did in fact just seem to start to nod back to Kips. As it was clear that the both of us were in fact beginning to start to pay our full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to us, all at once.
As soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to notice that it was that the both of us had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when he just then did in fact seem to start to continue to speak on over towards us. As the both of us did in fact of course, begin to start to go on ahead and listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to the both of us in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Alright... The biggest one I can see is right there... So when I saw on 3?" He said to the both of us, as I saw him go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to see him go right on ahead, at that. And he then did in fact just seem to point one of his claws on over to just where it was that I could in fact see a very big, and not so normal sheep in the heard of sheep, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was just when the both of us once again did in fact begin to start to nod back to Kips, to let him know that we had in fact both just seen as to just what it was that he was even pointing on over towards, all at once, at that. As it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to notice that the both of us had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when he just then did in fact continue to speak to us once again, at that. As I of course, did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to the both of us right now. "Alright... 3... 2... 1... And... Now!"
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to hear as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said all of the sudden, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden see that Kota and Kips went on their respective spots.
Which was of course where it was that we were going to go and trap the sheep, that way it had no where for it to go on over to. And then we could surround it, all at the exact same time as well. And we could easily kill it right after that, never the less.
As it was a little bit of a much more slow way of hunting. But it was a lot easier to catch food if it was that we did it like that. Which meant that there was no way, with us 3 great hunters. That the prey could in fact not be able to get caught, never the less.
Well... Of course, that was if it was that I actually did not get in to my spot, all at the exact same time too. As I noticed that it was that Kota was in fact squinting his eyes at me, as it was that both he and Kips were in fact ready to go and pounce down on that sheep all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I then did in fact kind of blink my eyes a few times, all at once. And I just then did in fact seem to start to put my self at the top of the triangle, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Which once it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I noticed that it was that the sheep did in fact begin to start to scurry off in all different sorts of directions, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that I could easily catch one of them my self right now. But I luckily held my self off from doing as such a thing like that, all at once.
As I just let them fly past me, as I got my eyes on the one big sheep in particular that we were in fact after. As it looked like it was over twice the size of all of the other sheep that it was that were in fact all around us. As I knew that it would be plenty to feed at least 20 or 30 dragons for a solid few weeks, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of grinned a little bit at the thought of that, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to get my eyes, and I just then did in fact begin to start to get my focus on to just what it was that was in fact in front of me right now, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to see that it was that the big sheep, was in fact heading right on over towards me.
I was so lost in my head, and in my thoughts to even notice it at first, all at the exact same time too. As my eyes kind of grew real wide, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice that it was, that the sheep was headed right on over towards me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to manage to wake my self up, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to jump in front of the sheep. And I did in fact take it down with a quick strike, as I made sure that I did in fact finish it off real quick. That way it did not have to suffer any sort of longer, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was just when I then did in fact begin to start to notice that all at the exact same time too, once again, never the less. That the both of my friends were now beginning to start to head on over as to just where it was that I was even at right now.
I saw that the both did in fact have big smiles on their faces, all at once. As it always seemed to work every single time that it was that we did in fact try out that plan. Especially when it was in fact us 3 hunters, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of smiled right back on over towards them, as it was that I did in fact seem to notice that it was that they both were heading on over towards me.
Before it was that they did in fact seem to draw any closer to me how ever, all at the exact same time too. I kind of simply just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. As I just then did in fact also begin to start to speak up to my self a little bit, all at once. Making sure that they could not hear as to just what it was that I had even said either, never the less.
"Thank goodness... Finally... Just a normal day..."

Burns Of Blades (Book 4)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें