Chapter 13: Protect Them (Joseph's PoV)

I just wanted to close my eyes, and I wanted to get some rest. I felt like I could easily, even with all of the yelling that was going on in the room right now. I had been so worn out after coming back to the camp last night. And I also had gotten so very little sleep, all at the exact same time too.
I almost wanted to do as such a thing like that. We were wasting a lot of time on the fact that it seemed like no one wanted to actually stand up and speak. And no one wanted to talk about some sort of plans that we needed to be making, or having, all at the exact same time too.
As it seemed like every one was just stuck on the fact that no one felt like they could trust them. And they did not like that a dragon tribe was this close to us, none the less. Which they did in fact have a fair point on just what it was that they were getting at.
I really felt like they were not going to stab us in the back what so ever. But it seemed like they were in a little bit of the same dilemma that it was that our little group was in right now. They really had not made plans on just what it was that we should do next.
As it was like we were stuck in a little bit of some purgatory right now. As no one was sure what to do. And we could not just simply go back to our old lives like nothing had happened. As I was sure that if we even did try to rebuild the cities, the black dragons would only came back again.
Maybe this time we would be prepared for it. But it really was not worth losing any more women. And it was not worth losing any more innocent children over some thing like that, all at the exact same time too. As I was sure that it would not work out the way I hoped it would if we even tried to do as such a thing like this.
I kind of felt like it was not worth my time thinking on that at all right now, never the less. As I simply just had my eyes closed, as I felt like I was about to pass out. Which I was quite in fact ready to do as such a thing like that, if I was not going to lie to my self either, at that.
As I could tell that even Uncle did in fact seem to not be enjoying this all too much either. As he looked just as worn out as it was that I just so happened to be right now. And it seemed like there was simply just far too much that was in fact going on right at this very moment in time too. For us to seem like we could really under stand as to just what it was that our plans just so happened to be.
And we did not have a single clue as to just what it was that we were in fact going to do next. I heard Travis seeming to speak to one of the women that were in fact a leader in this group, all at the exact same time too. As it just so happened to be Zoe, all at the exact same time too.
As she was one of the rare women that were not only in the legion. But she was the only one that was in fact in the leader ship tent right now. As I kind of still felt a little bit bad as to just what it was that I had done with her in that tent that one night. As if it was that I would have known that Julia was still alive, than I would have never done as such a thing like that.
I just felt so numb, and I felt so grief stricken at that point, that it just did in fact not seem like it mattered as to just what it was that a single thing that it was that I did in fact just so happen to try to do, never the less. As I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once. As I felt like it was really best for me to not be thinking on those kinds of thoughts what so ever right now, never the less.
As in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I then did in fact seem to start to all of the sudden hear the voice of Travis, as it was that he continued to speak to Zoe, at that. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Travis felt like he even needed to say to her right now, all at the exact same time too.
"This is a terrible idea! I don't know what John is thinking! He is going to get all of us killed! We may as well just give up the war and kill ourselves!" He said, as I was a little bit surprised as to just what it was that he had in fact just said, all at once, at that. As I kind of just all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
As I felt like there was no possible way that he had actually just said as to just what it was that he had even said out loud, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As I knew that Zoe did in fact used to like John, all at the exact time too, at that. And there was no way that she was actually going to agree on to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to her.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to look on over towards Travis, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact seem to start to realize that he was in the far side of the table from me right now, at that. As I kind of just seemed to squint my eyes at him, as I saw that he was of course speaking to Zoe right now, but I could not hear a single word as to just what it was that he had just said.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right now, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either right now. As I kind of just seemed to breathe in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As I just tilted my head a little bit on over towards him, all at once.
As Zoe seemed to be looking at him like it was that he had not actually heard as to just what it was that he had even just said to her. I kind of shook my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt like I was in fact going a little bit crazy right now, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that.
I kind of just looked away from all of that, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over towards John, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I could see that he was in fact clearly speaking to my father right now, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of had a bad feeling that it was that my father was saying a bunch of bad stuff about me right now, all at the exact same time as well. Even though that did not seem to be the case, I knew that I did not trust my father what so ever, not nearly as much as it was that John felt like he could in fact trust him, never the less.
I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, at that. As even through all of the noise that it was that was going on in the room right now. I was some how able to focus in on the voice of John, as it was that it was in fact clear to me right now. That he was in fact speaking to my father, and his voice was in fact clear as it was that I had in fact heard him do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... I mean we don't have much else to lose at this point... The dragons can travel further, and we don't even know where to start yet..." He said to my father, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I saw that it was that my father then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And he just then did in fact begin to start to nod back to John. As it was clear that it was that he did in fact agreed as to just what it was that he had in fact said to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare at them for just  a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to see my father open his mouth, as it was that he began to speak. But he just then did in fact seem to speak a little bit quietly this time back to John. Almost as if he did not want any one to hear, as his voice was drowned out from all of the others, all at once, at that.
I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right now, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh towards my self, all at once, at that, never the less. As I just then did in fact begin to start to look away from my father, all at once, at that.
I then in stead did in fact begin to start to look on over towards Uncle, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that he did in fact seem to have his head a little bit low to the ground. As it was clear to me that he was not all too sure as to just what it was that he should even be thinking on him self, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of felt like for some odd reason or another, that it was that he was thinking back on his wife, all at the exact same time too. I kind of felt like I wanted to interrupt him on all of those thoughts, all at once. As I really felt like now was not the time he needed to be thinking on that kind of stuff, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak to Uncle, all at once. As I made sure to be quiet enough so that it was that only Uncle could hear as to just what it was that I had to say. Just in the case that it was that some one just seemed like they did in fact want to sneak up and listen as to just what it was that the both of us felt like we had to say to one another at that, never the less.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was that Uncle did in fact of course. Seem to start to lift his head up, all at the exact same time too. And he did in fact seem to start to nod on over towards me, at that. As it was clear to me that he was letting me know that he did in fact have his full attention on to just what it was that I was about to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to go right on ahead, and I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to breathe in a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak on over towards him, as well. As I knew that it was that of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say towards him in the very first place any ways, at that, never the less.
"Well... I mean... Now you know what goes on in here... A bunch of useless stuff to be honest... I don't even under stand the point in it some times..." I said to him, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As he kind of just seemed to stand there and stare at me for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too.
Until in the end, he just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead for what ever reason or another, all at the exact same time too. And he just then did in fact seem to crack a little bit of a smile on his face, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that, never the less.
And he just kind of seemed to shake his head a little bit on over towards me, as it almost seemed like he was letting me know that I was wrong for just what it was that I had in fact even just said on over towards him, never the less. Which I was not all too sure as to just why that might be the case for what ever reason or another, all at the exact same time too, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self ether, never the less, once again.
As I just then did in fact seem to start to tilt my head a little bit on over towards him, as he just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak back to me as a little bit of a response. As I just kind of did in fact go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then nod towards him, at that. As it was clear that I was letting him know that I did in fact have my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to see me do as such a thing on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear him continue to speak on over towards me, at that. As I of course did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less, once again.
"Look... You are too young kid to really under stand how all of this works... So I don't blame you for thinking the way that you are right now... But give them some time and some one will step up and speak..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, all at the exact same time as well. I kind of felt like he might be a little bit right on just what it was that he had in fact even just said on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
Even if it was that I felt like I did not really want to hear as to just what it was that he had even said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it seemed like he was acting like a typical adult would, and would say to me that I was too young to under stand as to just what it was that was going on. As I almost felt like I wanted to get a little bit upset as to just what it was that he had in fact said to me.
How ever, I kind of felt like I was calm, and I was in fact a little bit soothed, all at the exact same time too, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I just simply seemed to nod on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to close my eyes a little bit after what it was that I had in fact just seemed to do.
As I felt like if that really was going to be the case right now, all at the exact same time too, at that. Than perhaps it was best for me to just not be here. Or perhaps it was in fact simply best for me to go on ahead and get a little bit of some rest until it was that some one did in fact feel like they did in fact want to step up and speak, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to close my eyes for just a short period of some time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead like that, all at once. And I nearly began to start to fall asleep in the middle of the chair that it was that I was in fact sitting on, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, just as it was that it felt like I was about to go right on ahead and begin to start to fall asleep, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to realize that I did in fact just seem to block out all of those noise that was all around me, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to hear one specific clear and clean voice as it was that they did in fact begin to start to step up and speak all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to notice that it was in fact John, all at the exact same time too. As I noticed that he was about to step up from his chair, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And that he was about to silence the room, so that it was that he could speak him self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to notice him do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to start to nod right on over towards him, at that. As it was clear to me that I was in fact letting him know that I did in fact have my full attention on to him, all at the exact same time too.
Even if it was that it did not seem like he was paying a single lick of attention on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well. He just simply did in fact seem to start to continue to step up and speak. As I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even had to say on over towards us, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
"God... Wonder what Travis is going to say about this one..." He seemed to say, all at the exact same time as well. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that he would say some thing like that out loud to him self, all at the exact same time too. As it was loud enough for clearly every one to hear, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to tilt my head a little bit on over towards John, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I kind of noticed that some how, when it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said.
That his mouth had not opened a single bit, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I was so lost, as I was fairly certain that it had in fact clearly been his voice that had in fact just seemed to step up and speak to every one that was in fact in the tent with us, none the less.
I was just a little bit in my head for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I did in fact have a lot of different thoughts that were in fact going on in my head, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of just seemed to breathe in a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, to let out a little bit of some air, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of felt like I might actually be going crazy right now, all at the exact same time as well. As it seemed like I was hearing people say things that it was that they actually did not seem to be saying at all, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like this surely did in fact simply just have to be due to the fact that it was that I had not really got hardly any sleep at all last night, all at the exact time as well, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to think on those thoughts for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to fully get my focus back on to John, all at once. As I noticed that he was now fully up from the chair that it was that he had in fact just been sitting on a few moments before now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when he then did in fact begin to start to let out a very loud cough, all at once. As it was clear that he was trying to get the attention of every one that was in fact in the tent with us right now, right on to him, all at the exact same time too. Which did in fact make sort of a bit of some sense to me as well, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to realize as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact this time, all at once. Every one in the tent then did in fact seem to get dead silent, at that. And they just then did in fact begin to start to turn their heads on over towards John, at that, never the less. As it was clear that we all were in fact letting him know that we were in fact paying our full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he had to say to us all, all at once, at that.
As soon as it was that John had in fact just then began to start to realize that it was in fact the case. That was when he just then did in fact begin to start to begin to continue to speak on over towards us, all at once. As I of course my self, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to us all, all in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Alright every one... I think I have made up my mind... Joseph will continue to speak to them, and will find out when they will attack... We will protect them..."